Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

#19 

ABRACADABRA YOU GOT THIS!! Keep streaming everyone (and Shazam while doing it!)

does someone know where I can rewatch ceremony for free?

I love how the first abracadabras and like LQ-ish like we were used to playing a million times since August 2024 and then it goes into better quality and the drop.

If I didn't know much about Gaga and you told me this video came out during the breaks between TFM-BTW or BTW-Artpop, I would totally believe it.

Just now, FameFatale said:

I love how the first abracadabras and like LQ-ish like we were used to playing a million times since August 2024 and then it goes into better quality and the drop.

Yes! I noticed that too, like an easter-egg to the car snippet.

My favorite part of every Gaga release is removing the dust from my iTunes account :WAP:

 

spacer.png

she really is a legendary artist of a generation. one of the greats. remember the fandom's fatigue with jazz, and then to still be able to do this?? incredible.

Also prayers to miss Amanda Koci who will have to scrap her yet-to-be-released 3rd lead single and start from scratch yet again

 

spacer.png

Does the bridge remind anyone else of that one Russian live performance that became a meme? :ahh: I forget what it's called.

There is this choir like sound that plays throughout the song that sounds identical to a sound that plays in Venus, anyone else hear what I'm hearing?

Wait, what were these outtakes for? I feel like I've never seen those :thing:

 

 

 

The views and TikTok video growth is so healthy! We love to see it

 

 

Forget Best Actress, she needs to aim for Best Director

 

DPqpuwQ.gif

 

I don't know if it has been shared already but this one already has 2M+ views :WAP: 

 

 

 

 

Abracadabra already surpassed it and it still has 11 hours to complete its first full day

 

:suburban:

She was up late last night reposting tiktoks. Oh she knows she ATE. 

Clocked in at work an hour ago and I just want to go home and watch the MV on repeat.  :chick2:

3 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I don't know if it has been shared already but this one already has 2M+ views :WAP: 

 

 

that bridge is quintessential GaGa, nobody else could pull that off

 

462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

I sat down and tried to objectively rank Abracadabra today among her best songs in my own playlist I neurotically update with each new release and had no other choice 

 

spacer.png

47 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

Are you a Clown LM or not? We buy, we don't question.

Girl take it easy on me :rip: I'm the one who buys everything :gaycat4:

 

As much as I am enjoying the dark hair this era, I'm glad that she went with blonde for the video. It works better with the composition of the video and fits the slightly nostalgic vibe of her early career that the song evokes.

 

tl;dr she ate

"Abracadabra, amor-oo-na-na
Abracadabra, morta-ooh-ga-ga
Abracadabra, abra-oo-na-na"
In her tongue she said, "Death or love tonight"

 

spacer.png

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.