Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

45 minutes ago, bucketsofnuggets said:

Okay so obviously i'm gonna need to sign up for a ******* mastercard do any little financesters have recommendations

WAIT I ACTUALLY HAVE ONE ALREADY.

SOMEHOW BEING IN DEBT FEELS GOOD IN A PLACE LIKE THIS

Gi33VHzW8AAkmTy?format=jpg&name=small

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Anyone know the dancers? I wanna show them some love. 

Oh the Abracadabra treatment I see you

tic+tic+nervoso+=).gif

 

Abracadabra will be functioning as a gay detector of this decade. Bookmark me. :agaycatabra:

 

 

 

 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Finally my co worker is gone, now I can focus on the important things: streaming Abracadabra video all day long

 

ezgif-36ecb45314006.thumb.gif.351db5385f

Just now, Canonical Ensembl said:

Abracadabra will be functioning as a gay detector of this decade. Bookmark me. :agaycatabra:

 

 

 

 

Screaming because I just saw a tiktok of people in a bar watching the Grammys and there was one gay liddo getting his life at the video during the ad break video and the caption says something about that one Gaga fan always finds a way :rip:

I've seen lots and lots of semi-viral TikToks of when it premiered on the Grammy commercial and they were all gagged :alexz2:

Just realized I haven't played Disease and Abracadabra back to back. Lemme do that now. BdhubRT.png

  • Popular Post

Feel the beat under your feet the floor's on fire

spacer.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT18YfNws7LvtVmcALlX7r truly is a great song. Better than Disease. hopefully images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT18YfNws7LvtVmcALlX7r can peak in the top 10 so we can say we have another solo top 10 hit from Miss Germanotta

12 hours in, we're at 3,341,439 views and 476k likes

24 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

I knew my babygirl still had it in her.. just WOW

 

tumblr_pduyivsNdi1uzvudxo3_250.gifv

Haha, this is exactly the face I had the whole time watching the MV for the first time! So proud. Had to grab a cigarette and a beer, step onto my balcony, and stare at the stars, snow falling down, thinking, "She's back, isn't she?" while a tear rolled down my face.

Edited by verthigo

This gif now representing the OGHs' regrets of choosing the wrong side of Herstory

 

eastenders2.gif

I just spend 200$ for some LEGO sets on my mastercard

WHAT A PROMO. HER MIND

Can ATRL add a Abra/Kadabra pokemon emoji pls

 

1468593869-abra-evolution-pokemon.gif?re

Edited by Gabriel

Ugh, Why Abracadabra wasn't chosen as the lead single? Love Disease but it PALES in comparison. :monkey:

8 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT18YfNws7LvtVmcALlX7r truly is a great song. Better than Disease. hopefully images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT18YfNws7LvtVmcALlX7r can peak in the top 10 so we can say we have another solo top 10 hit from Miss Germanotta

It probably can't because of the Sunday release, unless it organically grows later on. Would be so cool if it happened.

38 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

I'm surprised she announced no single vinyles for either Disease or this one?? Gurl our wallet is ready

But is it? After all the album variants that we bought?

  • Popular Post

This needs to be a HIT, otherwise we're stuck with ballads and HAC music.

I never want her to stop making music like this. This is where she shines  :monkey:

1 minute ago, Gabriel said:

Can ATRL add a Abra/Kadabra pokemon emoji pls

Yes, we finally need some company for :psyduck: 

 

:jonny:

 

5 minutes ago, Blue Velvet said:

The "abracadabra, morta ooh gaga" part is a little messy but i am gagged nevertheless

 

KoEl.gif

That's one of my favorite parts of the chorus :penguin:

LADY GAGA's BEST MUSIC AND ART IS MADE WHEN SHE IS IN LOVING AND HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP  :cries2:

 

I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE DIRECTED THIS... IT LOOKS SO PROFESSIONAL!!!!

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.