Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

This is going to be her best album and its not going to be close. I really think Mayhem is going to have that 'standing on the shoulders of giants' vibe because its a combination of the best aspects of her previous work. The sledgehammer beats. Operatic vocals. Floating instrumentation and whirring synths. Cryptic but well-executed lyrics. Thank you Godga

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

Disease is still my #1 and I won't tolerate any slander towards it, so calm down

 

:khalyan2:

17 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

But is it? After all the album variants that we bought?

Are you a Clown LM or not? We buy, we don't question.

  • Popular Post

 

:agaycatabra:Hourly TikTok Update :agaycatabra:


9:30 AM — 3500 videos

10:00AM — 3650 videos (+150)

11:00AM — 4030 videos (+380) :jonny:

 


 

Spoiler

I'm only tracking the official song. I'm sure there are tons of edits out there but that sounds hard … I'll stick to this for now!

 

The final minute of Disease >> all of Abracadabra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The first 3 minutes of Disease

  • Popular Post

I just know Zach Campbell isn't going to survive watching this :deadbanana2:

Did we discuss that abracadabra is #3 on A-List pop? (Top pop playlist on Apple Music)

1 minute ago, Denim said:

Did we discuss that abracadabra is #3 on A-List pop? (Top pop playlist on Apple Music)

it's #6 on todays hits too

 

:thing: 

abracradraba having mutiple 100k liked tweets already 😭

By the way, there's no need to compare—both Disease and Abracadabra are absolutely excellent. Let's love them both :heart:

 

spacer.png

Ok, we need Gaga to add Disease to the Abracadabra single, we need that second wing 

 

:suburban:

Nothing but praise on the TL.

Disease walked as a palette cleanser so Abracadabra could run.

 

giphy.gif

  • Popular Post

Heard Abracadabra for like more than 30 times. This is real Lady Gaga. This is reminiscent of her heyday. The finely assembled, strong-pushing electronic beats and grotesque atmosphere coincide with DISEASE, but this one is definitely better than that. While the horror atmosphere of DISEASE seemed to be somewhat entrenched due to Lady Gaga's theatrical vocals and the uncomfortable screams that appeared in between, Abracadabra's atmosphere stems from the original and unrivaled style which only she can do. The intro with unusual melodies, ridiculous flavors such as Ooh Na na/Ooh Ga ga in the addictive chorus, and lyrics that are poetic but which also do not miss the adoration of dance floor, it is certainly a track that you wouldn't ever think of if not Gaga. Beyond Rain On Me, it's her best output in the 20s.

6 minutes ago, Denim said:

 

:agaycatabra:Hourly TikTok Update :agaycatabra:


9:30 AM — 3500 videos

10:00AM — 3650 videos (+150)

11:00AM — 4030 videos (+380) :jonny:

 


 

  Hide contents

I'm only tracking the official song. I'm sure there are tons of edits out there but that sounds hard … I'll stick to this for now!

 

doing so much better than disease already ijbol

Just now, oinkamaraj said:

doing so much better than disease already ijbol

Wait really?? Omg I need to find the side by side comparison… premiering the video live with the song and at the Grammys was genius 

23 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Time to waste my day away watching reaction videos :rip:

I woke up and immediately ran to see Steven and Michael's reactions :DWAS:

Micheal was SLAYED

 

On 1/27/2025 at 2:44 PM, Pop Art said:

I know y'all are gonna drag me to hell and back but Abracadabra, from what we've heard, absolutely should not be a single. It gives fan favorite album track and that's what it should stay I fear.

***** you were WRONG, stfu! :agaycatabra: :agaycatabra: :agaycatabra:

DWAS just started playing by accident right after Disease and Abracadabra—

 

 

It felt like this: 

spacer.png

I can't believe we have an entire album left after all this :jonny:

 

i was being optimistic when I claimed that "mayhem" would be up there with BTW/TFM… but after last night it feels like a safe bet tbh :jonny: maybe even better…

9 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Disease is still my #1 and I won't tolerate any slander towards it, so calm down

 

:khalyan2:

I'm diseases #1 fangirl but this song has CRACK IN IT

:wanda:

I'm absolutely collapsing when we get a Mayhemfied version of Gypsy or TEOG :jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.