Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I AM ADDICTED TO ABRACADABRA LIKE I WAS TO RAIN ON ME OMG THIS TOPPED ROM FOR ME!:jonny:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I NEED at least 3 more videos this era, so invested in this whole Lady in Red/Mayhem character haunting her in every video so far :jonny: 

  • Popular Post

Song is infectious

Video is professionally shot

Coreography is amazing

GP is saying she's satanic


We're SO back

 

bione-gretchen.gif

 

 

This absolutely blows ROM :jonnycat:

 

Are we coming for an 80+ on Metacritic ahsbdjdjsn?

5 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Vanish Into You sounds like a ballad title though :penguin:

Vanish Into is a dance-pop record with somber lyrics and I speak that into existence :khalyan:

14 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Me thinks it's clear she needs to drop her singles with their music video from now on, the gaggery is too much and everyone gets hyped for her s:wan:

Absolutely. Disease's MV elevated it a lot for me. I imagine it would have clicked harder if she dropped it all at once. The rollout was really weird, and the fact that it still has no physicals (not like her fans buy them but still fff) :deadbanana:

Just now, Summerboy95 said:

Song is infectious

Video is professionally shot

Coreography is amazing

GP is saying she's satanic


We're SO back

 

bione-gretchen.gif

 

 

Add in gibberish to the chorus

 

 

who are we supposed to thank for this slayage? bruno? bradley? tony?  /s
 

 it's michael isn't it

3 hours ago, fulgadrum said:

who are we supposed to thank for this slayage? bruno? bradley? tony?  /s
 

 it's michael isn't it

#ThankYouMasterCard :agaycatabra:

  • Popular Post

The way my bosses are going to abracadabra me out of the office. I can't concentrate, GodGa ha power

 

Léo على X: "A Lady Gaga criou uma geração de gays com Born This Way, com  Bloody Mary ano passado e vai criar outra quando sua Arlequina em Coringa:  Folie á Deux

We're coming up for 12 hours from release and it's already nearing 3.3M views on YouTube, oh Disease you are BONES.

IN HER TONGUE SHE SAYS

DEATH TO JOANNE TONIGHT

 

gretchen-dance.gif

23 minutes ago, killer_rose said:



Not him literally CRYING because of how good AVADAKEDAVRA is. :bibliahh:

the Richy stray :bibliahh:

I still prefer Disease as of now to Abracadabra, but regardless all these songs >>>> Chromatica

4 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

#ThankyouMasterCard 

 

New collab :clap3:

I called my bank to upgrade my mastercard CC as we speak. I told them that the red lady stated in the poem that I needed platinum status. 

 

cat-cat-jumping.gif

  • Popular Post

Not sure if anybody posted in that whole chaos:

#1. Dance Monkey — 120 days

#2. Rockstar / Die With a Smile — 114 days

 

42 minutes ago, Glam said:

Love how she visually self-referenced Alejandro, Bloody Mary, Fame perfume Ad, G.U.Y. and maybe a little bit of AHS Hotel.

 

She needs to stop releasing the better song as the second single.

 

Can we plsss stop trashing her previous works once she put out a new one, its serving miley cyrus at this point. 

To me Disease is a lot better song/video in every possible way.

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Anyone know the dancers? I wanna show them some love. 

Yes, need the man Gaga dances with, I'm a hole for him:agaycatabra:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.