Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

Time to waste my day away watching reaction videos :rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

19 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Anyone know the dancers? I wanna show them some love. 

Found one of them. 69 to go. :deadbanana:

 

Watt and Cirkut need their 🎤s sucked every day of their life omg

 

The synths, the guitars, the violins?!?? 

 

spacer.png

Just now, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

LADY GAGA's BEST MUSIC AND ART IS MADE WHEN SHE IS IN LOVE :cries2:

 

I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE DIRECTED THIS... IT LOOKS SO PROFESSIONAL!!!!

Judas and G.U.Y. said hi.

Just now, FameFatale said:

Time to waste my day away watching reaction videos :rip:

I've already run out :rip:

19 minutes ago, bucketsofnuggets said:

WAIT I ACTUALLY HAVE ONE ALREADY.

SOMEHOW BEING IN DEBT FEELS GOOD IN A PLACE LIKE THIS

Gi33VHzW8AAkmTy?format=jpg&name=small

Which do you recommend/is eligible for early access to tour tickets ?

1 minute ago, Bad News said:

L_bUK1Wn_400x400.jpg

 

Hmmm... :-* Let me stream the video and look for him

Le-Ava-Maxiii-legenda-Demour3uh-thumb-jp

The ethereal guitars in the prechorus... her voice... so ******* incredible. Deadass her best single in forever. I am so gagged. I'm so so proud of this icon.. and her acceptance speech... just wow.

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Judas and G.U.Y. said hi.

And it was the last few words of their life :WAP:

 

 

I know my bestie @opbranden would hate this if it happens tee-hee 

3 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Watt and Cirkut need their 🎤s sucked every day of their life omg

 

The synths, the guitars, the violins?!?? 

 

spacer.png

No but forreall!!!! We also still have Gesaffelstein (and more DJs apparently).

 

If I still see one cig ranting about wanting reDone or Fernando GariBYE again, I'm losing it.

 

mixtape-fire.gif

Btw is it true that red one produced one of Mayhem songs

Edited by FailSafe

There are many many more viral tweets praising Abracadabra and Lady Gaga on Twitter. Yayyy 🥳🥳🥳

ok it's morning and i'm still in shock, we got an ALL TIMER Godga song, I'm shaking :WAP:

  • Popular Post

I was a bit scared that GP would not be here for Mayhem judging by the snippets and all the "super experimental music" theories. But after hearing Abra in full, I actually think the album has potential to be a hit! 

 

B36siPy.gif

 

It's the perfect balance. Not basic, but not hard to digest. Loud and different, but not too much.

Just now, FailSafe said:

Btw is it true that red one produced one of Mayhem songs

We dont know officially, the guess is Zombieboy being rejigged from Frankenstein(ed)

I'm going to stand on the belief that Disease walked so Abracadabra can run.

 

The more that I think about it, I think Disease was an unplanned release to give fans crumbs during an undesirable latter half of the year with JFAD. Everything from the release strategy to even the video (even though it was good) felt put together at the eleventh hour. Maybe Disease didn't take off, but it was also acclaimed and I think it helped prime people for the absolute GAG they would experience from Abra. The intention has probably always been to have a huge launch like this, it's just that JFAD happened ddddd.

 

We'll always love you, Disease :clap3: a 10/10 gem like your sister Abra :flame:

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

No but forreall!!!! We also still have Gesaffelstein (and more DJs apparently).

 

If I still see one cig ranting about wanting reDone or Fernando GariBYE again, I'm losing it.

 

mixtape-fire.gif

 

Just now, FailSafe said:

Btw is it true that red one produced one of Mayhem songs

:suburban:

Just now, gagalips said:

I know regency bias. 
 

But I think it's literally her best song :rip:

No you're right diva. Speak your truth. You just know a divine (may)hymn when you hear one.

1 minute ago, Reginald said:

"ReDone" "GariBye" 

 

Ghdd8LxWUAARtEz?format=jpg&name=medium

:deadbanana:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.