Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

I think this is the most she's gagged me since my first listen of Alice, my jaw being dropped wide enough to fit a fat c*ck in there both times. :agaycatabra:

 

And omg I just realized on a serious note, I listened to Alice/Chromatica for the first time with this guy I was DEEPLY in love with at the time who was not a good fit for me (he's not a bad guy, we just weren't on the same level of what we wanted out of each other) and now I got to be equally as gagged last night with the love of my life who's been the longest and most serious partner I've had. 🥺

 

Thank you Gaga for giving me that again, this time with the right person. 🥹

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

that bridge is quintessential GaGa, nobody else could pull that off

 

462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

Tbh when Gaga is on top of her game, nobody can touch her. When she is good, she is EXCELLENT and when she is bad we get SL

 

462055174_3439271476376070_5417881851050

7 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

 

 

Abracadabra already surpassed it and it still has 11 hours to complete its first full day

 

:suburban:

Hopefully she continues to release music videos alongside songs. It just makes the release such an even especially since she always delivers visuals that compliment the song so well

4 hours ago, Nico Robin said:

Also not @longjohn9898 stealing my avi already. I understand tho shes giving us serve after serve

 

eastenders2.gif

I haven't had an avi in 10+ years and I just saw serve after serve on my screen then realized 3 hours had passed and hit ctrl c ctrl v :suburban:

 


 

 

thank you :hug:

Just now, Nico Robin said:

I cant have sht in this base huh?

 

ezgif-36ecb45314006.thumb.gif.351db5385f

I might steal it too sis, our lord served hard here

 

ezgif-36ecb45314006.thumb.gif.351db5385f

It just got its biggest update on TikTok video growth I think. Last hour was huge with 450 new videos and it's already got 450 with 8 minutes to spare 

2 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I think is the most she's gagged me since my first listen of Alice, my jaw being dropped wide enough to fit a fat cock in there both times. :agaycatabra:

I thought this was a classy asylumparty :agaycatabra:

ugh im so glad she fired richie :gaycat2:

 

i do love disease, but i feel like this song/video would have been a better lead 

2:04-2:20 part is sooooo addictive I really can't comprehend how good this song is Gaga you make me so happy thank you 

I don't know if this is recency bias or the final truth, but this song is sitting directly under my top five (Monster, SHICD, HML, Alejandro, Paparazzi) as my #6 favorite song she's ever done, and my #1 video. Might even go higher on the song list, I'm quaked

 

ezgif-36ecb45314006.thumb.gif.351db5385f

can someone bring back that gif of the plague doctor prancing along with the cane, we need it 

Abracadabra is her best song this decade and Mayhem is really gonna be her second best album after Born This Way huh :jonny6: 

1 minute ago, Manne Quinn said:

can someone bring back that gif of the plague doctor prancing along with the cane, we need it 

ezgif.com-crop.gif?ex=67a1acb2&is=67a05b32&hm=8319fabe171550de9c04e55f70a143c87a2f1cff91e1b3870fa5aa2cd559de13&

 

:agaycatabra:

FEEL THE BEAT

 

UNDER YOUR FEET

 

THE FLOOR'S ON

 

FI-ERRRR!!!

 

PUdogi7.gif

 

 

My headcanon is that the Mayhem Mistress kidnaps Gagas like in Disease and brings them to whatever castle/mansion that was and makes them dance or die

 

ezgif.com-crop.gif?ex=67a1acb2&is=67a05b

 

:agaycatabra:Hourly TikTok Update :agaycatabra:


9:30 AM — 3500 videos

10:00AM — 3650 videos (+150)

11:00AM — 4030 videos (+380) :jonny:
12:00PM - 4530 videos (+500) :DWAS:

 

Cmon positive velocity ! What do we call that, mathematical little monsters that are tuned in, acceleration? I think so! Stay tuned for 1pm!

1 minute ago, Denim said:

 

:agaycatabra:Hourly TikTok Update :agaycatabra:


9:30 AM — 3500 videos

10:00AM — 3650 videos (+150)

11:00AM — 4030 videos (+380) :jonny:
12:00PM - 4530 videos (+500) :DWAS:

 

Cmon positive velocity ! What do we call that, mathematical little monsters that are tuned in, acceleration? I think so! Stay tuned for 1pm!

C'mon momentum :WAP: 

Everything going the right way since she fired richie. See what happens when you hire professionals instead of rats. Comparing this video to stupid love and it is comical how much of an improvement there has been

 

ezgif-36ecb45314006.thumb.gif.351db5385f

Renew the Haus contracts! Grant Michael another year of conservatorship!

The song itself is more ARTPOP than any other album tbh. 
 

The video is very TFM / BTW. 

When was the last time she shook us like this!? Not even ROM. Guess back in the BTW era, the Judas video

15 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I think is the most she's gagged me since my first listen of Alice, my jaw being dropped wide enough to fit a fat c*ck in there both times. :agaycatabra:

 

And omg I just realized on a serious note, I listened to Alice/Chromatica for the first time with this guy I was DEEPLY in love with at the time who was not a good fit for me (he's not a bad guy, we just weren't on the same level of what we wanted out of each other) and now I got to be equally as gagged last night with the love of my life who's been the longest and most serious partner I've had. 🥺

 

Thank you Gaga for giving me that again, this time with the right person. 🥹

yaas another abracadabra x alice comparison truther :agaycatabra:

59 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

I woke up and immediately ran to see Steven and Michael's reactions :DWAS:

Micheal was SLAYED

 

When he started hysterically crying I lost it :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.