Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

When was the last time she shook us like this!? Not even ROM. Guess back in the BTW era, the Judas video

I genuinely have not been THIS GaGagged since Telephone personally :agaycatabra:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I really want to listen to Abracadabra in a club setup. Loud speakers, dark gloomy room, sweaty ****, blasting to the max volume. I haven't felt this excited for so long and I adore her and her music. 

2 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

When was the last time she shook us like this!? Not even ROM. Guess back in the BTW era, the Judas video

I agree. Judas song and video, and this is kinda giving Judas song and video funny enough too 

  • ATRL Moderator

imagine the collapse of this transition on tour

 

ooohh whoa whoa ohhh ohhh

im in love with juda-as, juda-as

oh ohh ohhh ohhhh 

im in love with juda-as, juda-as

abracadabra, abracadabraaaaa

abracadabra, abracadabraaaaa
feel the beat under your feet

the floors on firеeeeee
abracadabra, abracadabraaaaa

 

my hip hurts just thinking abt it :jonny5:

1 hour ago, gagalips said:

I know regency bias. 
 

But I think it's literally her best song :rip:

I love the song. I love the video so much more than the song ngl. Abracadabra video > Disease song > Abracadabra song > Disease video.

The weakest part of the song for me are the verses. But the rest of the melodies throughout are absolutely insane :WAP:  Gaga truly shines writing an earworm with gibberish-like lyrics

She has the cover of New Music Daily on Apple Music, updated 15 mins ago. 

The fact Abra, DWAS, and Disease are all on AM's A-List Pop. :rip: 

 

Thank you, Tim Cook

 

:thing:

Edited by hausofbryan

They still havent updated the album with Abra on AM :khalyan2:

She comin so hard 

Edited by Mirkomonster

The song itself is like the culmination (and amalgamation) of her entire catalogue,
 

The 90s sound with europop vibes takes me back to some of Chromatica, while the song structure and lyrics are more reminiscent of Artpop ala Venus/Aura, with some artpop (song) and Donatella sprinkled here and there. 
 

Larger than life abba-like hooks with extremely anthemic melodies that revisit a lot of her older dark eurodance eras, halfway between the more commercial and sophisticated sound of TFM (BR, Alejandro, DITD), and the crazier, epic sound of BTW (Judas, Schiebe, GH, BM, even a bit of bad kids).

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

They still havent updated the album with Abra on AM :khalyan2:

Michael still has some haus cleaning to do :khalyan2:

Is that Michael Silas in the video or just a lookalike?

46 minutes ago, Denim said:

There is this choir like sound that plays throughout the song that sounds identical to a sound that plays in Venus, anyone else hear what I'm hearing?

Yes! 
there's also those ooohhh (at sec 15 for example) which are from aura (second verse - enigma popstar is fun). 
there's also some background beats from stache. 

The instrumental will be the same as Sheisse for me. On constant repeat for years. Impeccable production.

Abracadabra will be on repeat indefinitely, I knew she still had it in her. It's great to see her actually excited to share this music with us, it's reflected on the quality thus far. 

 

:psych:

 

I was already popping my boy p***y, gagging at the breathtakingly stunning visuals and the song itself, then I remembered that we are getting a fourth single sometime in the next 35 days :jonny5:

This the ERA of our lives :jonny5:

Ladies, are we off to an unshaky start?? I'm at work and haven't been able to join in the fun.

Last nights Grammys is right up there with the BTW performance/egg one in terms of excitement. She served amazing looks, a televised win, great speech, applauded performance, amazing track debut :clap3: 

 

The wait was worth it. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.