Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I wish I liked it tbh but I wont rain on yallz parade! Gaga gave what some of u wanted I think so I am happy for u guys!!! Here's to hoping the next single is more what I want...the album is going ot be amazing!

What is she even saying on the pre-chorus ??:WAP:GAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

 

OOOMMMFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START

 

At first I was slightly disappointed because I expected it to be way more hard, raw and industrial

 

BUT

 

All the melodies, the ART, THAT BRIDGEEEEEEE

 

It's TFM, ARTPOP, BTW, MAYHEM, all together!!!!!

 

Also the video is kinda simple but also stuuuuuuuuuunning!!! The looks are AMAZING

 

I love this woman so much, this is our era definitely 

best video since alejandro good lord she ATE that

 

6wpMOhI.gif

Cant wait to see it, Ive avoided the clips on twt

 

Im sooo excited 😭😭😭

Loved the song, but really need to digest it. It went so fast and that CHORUS oooooooh :WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.