Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I AM SORRY!! But I was so let down with the song. I thought it would be more along the lines of ABRAAAAAAAAAA snippet we heard, but the complete song was so much more lovelier and not Disease like dark?? 

 

PLEASE don't get me wrong, I KNOW I am going to love it a LOT in the next coming days once I listen to it, it's just that my first listen was underwhelming because I was expecting something else based on the snippet. 

Not me waking up to her tweet that it's online in 15 minutes, god bless

Sisters I just wanted to let you know I'm so happy, we made it, it's THE song, I'm gonna bully anyone who says otherwise so hard starting from tomorrow 

Just now, PopLover1423 said:

I AM SORRY!! But I was so let down with the song. I thought it would be more along the lines of ABRAAAAAAAAAA snippet we heard, but the complete song was so much more lovelier and not Disease like dark?? 

 

PLEASE don't get me wrong, I KNOW I am going to love it a LOT in the next coming days once I listen to it, it's just that my first listen was underwhelming because I was expecting something else based on the snippet. 

You can listen to this on repeat then

 

 

The night is still young. 

Gaga still has to accept best pop duo

 

6wpMOhI.gif

IS ARTPOP WELL EXECUTED HELLOOOOO ARE U KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

1 minute ago, Manchs said:

You can listen to this on repeat then

 

 

I wanted something like this 😭😭😭

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.