Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The category is DANCE or DIE :jonny5:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

LITERALLY DON'T HAVE WORDS FOR THE SLAYAGE THAT MY EYES JUST WITNESSED OMFGGGG

ย 

15 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

@anastaciabbyย I'm waiting sisย judge-judy-watch.gif

My bf dragged me to the damn heb! I HATE HER! A FAD A HAG!

ย 

But oh my God abracadabra I-:jonny6:

Is it out yet???? I hardly even care about AOTY now, just want to listen againย :WAP:

It's not going to be available on streaming platforms for several days, right?

have not been that gagged in a long time for a song omg

MY JAWS WON'T EVER BE THE SAME FROM ALL THOSE DROPSย 

I need to watch it again, upload it on YouTube queen! On my first listen, I prefer it to Disease, omg it's so GREATย :WAP:

I'm sorry but Abracadabra sounds like self parody

ย 

ย 

does anyone have the link to the video? I missed it during the streamย :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.