Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

HOLY SHUATAYAUAJ ARE YOU FVCLING KIDDING ME I AM SO GAGGED OMGGG OMGGG OMGGG :jonny5:

Hddhdjdhdhdhdhdhshshshshshshdbdbdhdhdhdjdhdhrhdhdhdhejshsususuwuwuwuehehr ABRACADABRAAA OHH LA LAAA

WAKE UP Y'ALL HER BEST VIDEO EVER DROPPED.

 

THIS is Bad Romance (video) evolved, matured.

15 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

@anastaciabby I'm waiting sis judge-judy-watch.gif

My bf dragged me to the damn heb! I HATE HER! A FAD A HAG!

 

But oh my God abracadabra I-:jonny6:

HER BEST SINGLE & SONG SINCE 2011 :jonny5: WHAT THE **** :jonny5: ROM DEMO on DRUGS

 

 

Abracadabra's video is what Disease should've been imho :jonny5:

OH *****!!!!

 

Her best video since Bad Romance methinks wtf!

3 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

WAIT I ACTUALLY LIKED IT OMG HOW I SWITCHED THAT LAST VOCALIZATION OH THE VIDEO IS AMAZING OH WOW SO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I EXPECTED OH WOW

Oh wow, I really switched like a f*g huh? 

THIS IS THE GAGA I NEEDED OMGGG THIS IS THE NEW BAD ROMANCE 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.