Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Now because today's album of choice in my GaGa Reawakening has turned out to be Chromatica…

 

does anyone else feel like the entire universe stops moving for just a moment during the Plastic Doll bridge? why's she cryin' what's the price tag ugh

 

80Vlg5v.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

Now because today's album of choice in my GaGa Reawakening has turned out to be Chromatica…

 

does anyone else feel like the entire universe stops moving for just a moment during the Plastic Doll bridge? why's she cryin' what's the price tag ugh

 

80Vlg5v.gif

I promised to be positive today but imagine if the entirety of the song was as good as the bridge :jonny: i agree that bridge is soooooo fun 

This will be us collectively disintegrating after the first listen of Abragodgabra, which you can't spell without godga btw.

 

80Vlg5v.gif

Every week a song threatens DWAS for like a day and then it's predicted to remain at #1 again :DWAS:I wouldn't be surprised if it blocks Luther at this point

The only confirmation of a new song today is the lanaboards insider and a variety article? I'm scared we won't have anything tonight… if she's really releasing wouldn't there be more articles & info about it? 

1 minute ago, dot032886 said:

The only confirmation of a new song today is the lanaboards insider and a variety article? I'm scared we won't have anything tonight… if she's really releasing wouldn't there be more articles & info about it? 

Rolling Stone also reported about it, but I guess their source is Variety.

2 minutes ago, dot032886 said:

The only confirmation of a new song today is the lanaboards insider and a variety article? I'm scared we won't have anything tonight… if she's really releasing wouldn't there be more articles & info about it? 

Gaga herself has reposted and commented on many posts that mention it too!

Not to be dramatic, but damn the timing of when the superbowl is literally perfect. 
 

It will very likely have the record just in time for the Super Bowl right? It's going to be super close! Don't forget we still have Abra boost, Grammy boost, valentines boost, Album boost, etc 

 

Spotify Global chat most days at number 1 to dethrone Dance Monkey

9 minutes ago, Denim said:

I promised to be positive today but imagine if the entirety of the song was as good as the bridge :jonny: i agree that bridge is soooooo fun 

Why would I have to imagine something that's already true? Justice for Plastic God

 

80Vlg5v.gif

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

We don't have to watch that boring pre-ceremony we won

Winnie The Pooh Happy Dance GIF by Leon Denise

As a Charli fan I unfortunately do 😭😭

1 hour ago, Jack! said:

I wonder why Justin Tranter hates her. :skull: Like considering it was fairly recently he spoke out about her publicly (2023). 

I'm still annoyed he turned on her after she literally gave him his career like okay sis

6 minutes ago, dot032886 said:

The only confirmation of a new song today is the lanaboards insider and a variety article? I'm scared we won't have anything tonight… if she's really releasing wouldn't there be more articles & info about it? 

UMG letter.

7 minutes ago, dot032886 said:

The only confirmation of a new song today is the lanaboards insider and a variety article? I'm scared we won't have anything tonight… if she's really releasing wouldn't there be more articles & info about it? 

No. UMG's official press release for the album literally stated that she's releasing her new single and music video during the Grammys. 
 

Why is this still up for debate? 

2 minutes ago, dot032886 said:

The only confirmation of a new song today is the lanaboards insider and a variety article? I'm scared we won't have anything tonight… if she's really releasing wouldn't there be more articles & info about it? 

Gaga reposted a tiktok saying she's releasing the new single today + she commented on a post about Abracadabra with the eyes emoji

 

And the song was registered today on ISWC... too many coincidences if you ask me :gaycat5:

2 minutes ago, bucketsofnuggets said:

As a Charli fan I unfortunately do 😭😭

Luckily for you Charli's categories are up first

I remember a few years ago Gaga's pre-show nominations were spaced extremely far apart

So like is tonight a "performance video" like SZA did last year and then releasing the actual video and song tonight? 

9 minutes ago, dot032886 said:

The only confirmation of a new song today is the lanaboards insider and a variety article? I'm scared we won't have anything tonight… if she's really releasing wouldn't there be more articles & info about it? 

Variety + official press release + Lanaboards insider + Gaga reposting on TikTok = confirmation 

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

So like is tonight a "performance video" like SZA did last year and then releasing the actual video and song tonight? 

They only said single and music video, so instead of a performance, they will probably have the music video in the commercial. But only god knows for sure, we'll see later. 

7 minutes ago, dot032886 said:

The only confirmation of a new song today is the lanaboards insider and a variety article? I'm scared we won't have anything tonight… if she's really releasing wouldn't there be more articles & info about it? 

the source is actually the press release interscope issued last monday, the info was spread on some other sites other than variety (pitchfork for example)... the press release is avaliable on some UMG group sites btw 

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

So like is tonight a "performance video" like SZA did last year and then releasing the actual video and song tonight? 

No, the premire will be the music video.

2 minutes ago, Kimi said:

imagine telling your 2018 self that Gar is gonna have a hit even bigger than Shallow

spacer.png

the way she always wins in the end, it must be so miserable being an OGH

 

JennyWayne

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

imagine telling your 2018 self that Gar is gonna have a hit even bigger than Shallow

spacer.png

2018 Shallow was still a Million Reasons sized hit so… I'd believe it 

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.