Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

lorenlemonade

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lorenlemonade

  1. I've just listened two snippets of unreleased Mayhem songs? Like what it's going on
  2. WTF? Kill For Love is one of the bests on the album and she makes it a bonus track? I'M OBSESSED
  3. And to think that we still have 2 brand new songs left to listen to Got my Spotify playlist ready to add them as soon as they leak
  4. Shadow of a Man HAS to be a single. I was never a fan of the Chromatica Ball snnippet, but ***** that song SLAPS. It probably has one of her best choruses EVER
  5. Don't Call Tonight is a BOP, you just don't appreciate it
  6. Any news about Kill For Love and Can't Stop The High?
  7. With Gaga you can't expect anything. We all thought she was going with the dark pop style but instead she gave us something totally different and with a lot of disco, funk, and 80's influence
  8. Now I have to work, and I don't know how I'm going to be able to not listen to anything for about 8-9 hours, so I hope you all post your reviews here to make the wait more bearable
  9. What if LoveDrug is the best song on the album and becomes the Replay of Mayhem?
  10. Can't Stop The High being harder than Perfect Celebrity I'M NOT READY
  11. I'm gonna be very very surprised if the album doesn't leak today
  12. Today?
  13. Was that real?
  14. Wait, the new vinyls include this: VIY coming tomorrow
  15. The guy who leaked Gaga's appearance on Wednesday 2
  16. Gaga reposted a tiktok saying she's releasing the new single today + she commented on a post about Abracadabra with the eyes emoji And the song was registered today on ISWC... too many coincidences if you ask me
  17. Where is this coming from?
  18. So are we expecting the MV today orโ€ฆ? Hope I'm wrong but I think it isn't coming today since she hasn't uploaded a countdown on YouTube yet
  19. This is the best single since Bad Romance, and it just came out a few hours ago. I feel like it will age like wine. 1. Bad Romance 2. Disease 3. Born This Way 4. Applause 5. Stupid Love 6. Perfect Illusion 7. Just Dance
  20. Few days? Few hours you mean, just 20 to go
  21. It looks so creepy Maybe the Silent Hill rumor was true after all
  22. Do you guys think she will announce the title of the album this week or maybe later?
  23. I don't expect any announcement today but maybe some teasing like she did with Harlequin
  24. Is there any possibility that it will be announced today and be released tomorrow?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.