Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Need Gaga to win SOTY. They have robbed her enough from the General field

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Honestly, a Gaga SOTY and Charli AOTY night would be kind of amazing to witness, if I'm being honest. I was just listening to ARTPOP thinking about how it can't be a coincidence that the biggest pop star of the early 2010s was such a maximalist, creatively, and then hyperpop as a genre evolved in the latter half of the decade to incorporate so many maximalist principles (albeit in a different way). I sat there thinking, "damn, am I a deranged Charli stan partially because I listened to assloads of BTW and ARTPOP back in the day?" Like, the throughline from Government Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, and Bloody Mary to ARTPOP's wilder moments and then to hyperpop more broadly, if perhaps tenuous, is there. Even if neither of these things happens, though, I think it's going to be a super exciting night. I don't think there's been this much combined potential in a Grammy night in ages.

1 hour ago, JBB said:

A-B-R-A-C-A-D-A-B-R-A

And there it was. Could she put a spell on us yet again? Is it good? My answer is yes! A BIG BOLD F*CKIN YES! It's really THAT good. :coffee2:

 

A-B-R-A-C-A-D-A-B-R-A

I'm that witch

I flip off like a light switch

Abracadabra, *****!

Overlapping noms that televised:

DWAS for pop duo

S&S, HMHAS, TRAFOAMP, TTPD for pop album

Cowboy Carter for rap album

Doechii for rap album

is she gonna announce this or not? i don't understand what they're waiting for jfc

Streets saying BOAF or GLB will win Song of the Year anyway so I won't be shocked if DWAS loses but I hope Pop Duo/Group is a near lock which most people seem to agree on :gaycat2:

 

Even without either Grammy, Gaga is still walking out a 13+ time Grammy winner, releasing her first Illuminati-approved satanic banger in over a decade, and will have shown her unmatched versatility and talent as an artist when she transitions from 666 being flashed on her sclera to gently crooning " Did you ever stop to notice this crying Earth, these weeping shores?" :gaygacat4:

The streets said Chappell and Sabrina is sharing their performance?

:suburban:

Well at least we'll likely get a 3rd televised win for Gar after TFM & Shallow. Let's hope for 4th too :clack:

7 minutes ago, chingiboogie said:

Is it the same version she played in Paris? :jonny6:

I tell you honey almost yes.

Btw do we know if Gaga is also performing at the iHeart music awards in additiom to receiving the award?

Just now, JBB said:

I tell you honey almost yes.

why should we trust you.

I don't really care about the Grammys at this point just give me the song gaga! 

It's 1AM here and I just got home and I'm very sleepy. Guess I'll miss the awardings and just watch the mv on YouTube when It's uploaded. Goodnight liddos and happy Abracadabra day

 

:heart2:

Y'ALL they might actually not be trolling. On checking their profile, they seem to have spilled a lot about Kylie's releases :jonnycat:

 

Like they spilled about Padam Padam details (title, lyrics, length) nine days before its release :jonny2:

 

On 5/9/2023 at 2:44 AM, JBB said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Padam Padam 

 

"Shivers and butterflies 

I got the shivers when I look into your eyes

 

Shivers and cold champagne 

I got the shivers every time you say my name

 

And I can tell that you're all in"

 

On 5/9/2023 at 8:49 AM, JBB said:

02:46

 

1 minute ago, JBB said:

I tell you honey almost yes.

Any lyrics you remember?

Just now, FailSafe said:

It's 1AM here and I just got home and I'm very sleepy. Guess I'll miss the awardings and just watch the mv on YouTube when It's uploaded. Goodnight liddos and happy Abracadabra day

 

:heart2:

The award is 8 hours away you probably could make it:gaycat5:

8 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

Need Gaga to win SOTY. They have robbed her enough from the General field

Call me delulu but Always Remember Us This way is a masterpiece and deserved Song of the Year in that group, and Bad Romance not even being nominated for Record of the Year still hurts me to this day. 

the collapse of hearing abracadabra right after diseaseee, oh gagaaaa please end usss like thatt

The wait for SOTY will be BRUTAL. I think the last few years it's always the last category (even after AOTY)

 

At least there's Pop Duo, performance and Abracadabra to hold us over throughout.

Why is this not being announced anywhere? The casual fans are in the trenches :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.