Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

it's funny how even with an official press release we're being very cautious about tonight.

maybe we've matured as a fanbase after some setbacks lol

 

moo.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

2018 Shallow was still a Million Reasons sized hit so… I'd believe it 

 

spacer.png

imagine telling your 2017 self gar is gonna have two Poker Face sized hits in the future 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Kimi said:

imagine telling your 2018 self that Gar is gonna have a hit even bigger than Shallow

spacer.png

We are, indeed, far from the Shallow now

spacer.png

Imagine playing your 2024 February self Good Morning, the opening track of Gaga's next album.

spacer.png

I'd never guessed her success trinity (number wise) going from:
1. Poker Face
2. Bad Romance
3. Just Dance

to (in the long run):

1. DWAS
2. Poker Face
3. Shallow

4. Zombie Boy

Only time will tell the order of the latter

Edited by viego
bad phrasing

Imagine telling your 2025 self that Gaga is gonna have a hit bigger than DWAS in the future (Abracadabra)

 

:ghostface:

1 minute ago, viego said:

I'd never guessed her success trinity going from:
1. Poker Face
2. Bad Romance
3. Just Dance

to:

1. DWAS
2. Poker Face
3. Shallow

Only time will tell the order of the latter

The way her success trinity went from spanning two different years to spanning three different decades :gaygacat4:

3 minutes ago, viego said:

I'd never guessed her success trinity going from:
1. Poker Face
2. Bad Romance
3. Just Dance

to:

1. DWAS
2. Poker Face
3. Shallow

4. Zombie Boy

Only time will tell the order of the latter

idon think shallow surpassed bad romance tbh, it's still her signature moment 

I just know when I press play I'm going to inadvertently mouth "Oh B*TCH!" right before the drop ugh HATE it here.

 

80Vlg5v.gif

But where's that UMG press release? Why sites close to the Haus like ladygaganownet didn't reply it or saying anything about it? 

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight till I hear godacadabra…

80Vlg5v.gif

5 minutes ago, viego said:

I'd never guessed her success trinity going from:
1. Poker Face
2. Bad Romance
3. Just Dance

to:

1. DWAS
2. Poker Face
3. Shallow

4. Zombie Boy

Only time will tell the order of the latter

while this is true in terms of numbers I still think BR is her signature hit 

Edited by sunbathinganimal

2 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

Imagine telling your 2025 self that Gaga is gonna have a hit bigger than DWAS in the future (Abracadabra)

 

:ghostface:

The one AI snippet is so ******* good I'd believe it! :laugh: 

 

i hope I'm not disappointed with the actual song 

 

Da Debra :katie2:

I'm trying to prepare my earplugs for the moment Gar and Bru try to outscreech each other during the Earth Song chorus. 
 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Girls I'd just like to remind everyone that gaga has been the only pop girl to be at #1 for the entire year thus far. That's all.

2 minutes ago, Bad News said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'd rather forget tbh

 

80Vlg5v.gif

 

It's one of her best performances. The energy the growls the dance. She's such a hot Metal chick. :bird:

13 minutes ago, viego said:

I'd never guessed her success trinity going from:
1. Poker Face
2. Bad Romance
3. Just Dance

to:

1. DWAS
2. Poker Face
3. Shallow

4. Zombie Boy

Only time will tell the order of the latter

Sorry but this is just recency bias. Her top 2 is still Bad Romance and Poker Face. Those will forever be her signature classics. Shallow is in 3rd. People have heard DWAS but only in 2/3 years we will know if it will be able to compete with those behemoths

 

80Vlg5v.gif

The way I'm not expecting anything until it is on my screen

The Garden of Eden demo leaks are so confusing bc it feels like that song's chorus has branched out in 3 completely different directions…

 

-

 

"I could be your gf for the weekend"

 

- "but you'd have to sell your soul to keep me"

- "we could be pretend that—-"

- "you could be a my boyfriend for the night"

 

and all different chord progressions too.

 

I don't know what to expect anymore…

:suburban:

 

hoping "sell your soul" makes it but I'm warming to "bf for the night"

Edited by ROARyals

22 minutes ago, Kimi said:

imagine telling your 2017 self gar is gonna have two Poker Face sized hits in the future 

Three with Abracadabra

Spoiler

:suburban:

 

Edited by SeaOfFog

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.