Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

She should've won AOTY for TFM, ROTY for Poker Face and SOTY for Shallow

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Well those lyrics are hilarious if true then dd

lyrics? where?

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Well those lyrics are hilarious if true then dd

what lyrics

  • Popular Post

guys…

 

disease is seriously one of her best songs.

 

the production is immaculate, the vocals execute the vision of the song exquisitely, (SCREAMING FOR ME BABY! LIKE YOUR'E GONNE DIE!) the pre chorus is super catchy, and it has all the Gaga quirks you could ask for

 

die with a smile, while not reinventing the wheel, is a very well done pop/rock power ballad, that feels timeless and is soooooo pleasing to the ear. The melodies never get old.

 

With abracadabra joining them tonight, mayhem is really shaping up to be one of, if not her best album. I'm confident it'll be in the ranks and conversation up there with BTW and TFM. I'm so happy 

I hope GodGa comes through ugh. 

ALL that matters is the new song being good. With that said, there's potential for more slay - if their performance is good, if they win SOTY and most importantly (for me) if the release of the new song is exciting/cool. I saw the SZA Mastercard thing and I'm honestly not gagged, so I'm a bit cautious not to get too excited, but in Gaga's case it's supposed to be the music video so yeah I hope it's a GAG. 

2 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Not the base going from 129 members to 31...it's so over!

 

:suburban:

I casted a disappearing spell sorry 

2 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Not the base going from 129 members to 31...it's so over!

 

:suburban:

Quick, @Diocles, give us an opinion that'll get us talking till 3pm!!! 

I swear some of you just stan Gaga for the thrill of extravagance. Gaga's past that stage to dress like that :rip: 

 

You can stan Lourdes I guess.

 

2026-show-part-paris-fashion-97510634_57

 

 

 

 

 

Seriously though, listening to disease and I'm TO THIS DAY stunned at how well executed it is. It's perfect. I thought the appeal would fade by now but no— it really is THAT song. I'd argue it's a top 5 all timer for her.

2 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

I swear some of you just stan Gaga for the thrill of extravagance. Gaga's past that stage to dress like that :rip: 

 

You can stan Lourdes I guess.

 

2026-show-part-paris-fashion-97510634_57

 

 

 

 

 

Comparing this look to Jean Paul Gaultier Couture is crazy work ngl

We need something more specific tho, who's gonna harass tag them :suburban:

30 minutes ago, longjohn9898 said:

 

 

So what is the truth? :suburban:

the truth is that DWAS is SOTY no matter if it is winning or not :heart:

This year the categories that televised are way less so the performing time should be a lot longer, hopefully Gaga has time singing two songs (Earth Song if rumor is correct, and DWAS).

Edited by GipJo

2 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

There is no way they are not winning SOTY :biggrin:

There is sis :dancehall2:

Did Bruno ever lose a Grammy for Billie? 

Edited by pablozedd

If she wins one Grammy, she'll tie Taylor for 7th most Grammy wins by a woman with 14 wins (Taylor could obviously win more ofc) and if she wins two Grammys, she'll tie for 6th place with 15 wins.

 

Dounbt it'll happen tonight but I'd love to see her hit a clean 15 one day. :monkey:

 

 

11 minutes ago, Denim said:

Seriously though, listening to disease and I'm TO THIS DAY stunned at how well executed it is. It's perfect. I thought the appeal would fade by now but no— it really is THAT song. I'd argue it's a top 5 all timer for her.

Im actually listening to it right now and you are so right :jonny6: Ever since release it shot to one of my favorite Gaga songs ever, like @Cruel Summersaid, her going all out crazy has always been so GOOD, she excels at it. That's why when I heard MAYHEM was the title I actually loved it, it's what I've always loved about her

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.