Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Onion Girl said:

We all agree that Close To You is her best cover, right? Yeah, that's what I thought.

I Want Your Love (Tom Ford version) sweetie:gaycat5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

If she wins one Grammy, she'll tie Taylor for 7th most Grammy wins by a woman with 14 wins (Taylor could obviously win more ofc) and if she wins two Grammys, she'll tie for 6th place with 15 wins.

 

Dounbt it'll happen tonight but I'd love to see her hit a clean 15 one day. :monkey:

 

 

I remember a time when we hoped that she would get 10 before the end of her career. We are far from the shallow now 

3 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

Did Bruno ever lose a Grammy for Billie? 

Bruno hasn't lost a single Grammy nom since 2016 :deadbanana:

16 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

I swear some of you just stan Gaga for the thrill of extravagance. Gaga's past that stage to dress like that :rip: 

 

You can stan Lourdes I guess.

 

2026-show-part-paris-fashion-97510634_57

 

 

 

 

 

Off topic but is this recent? She looks so different :rip:

1 minute ago, Onion Girl said:

We all agree that Close To You is her best cover, right? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Hmm I like CTY but Bang Bang, I Want Your Love, Your Song all clear tbh.

4 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

Did Bruno ever lose a Grammy for Billie? 

no he beat her twice 3 years ago in ROTY & SOTY

9 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

Did Bruno ever lose a Grammy? 

Fixed it.

The way Gaga might give him his only loss (in the last 10 years).

:suburban:

Edited by GipJo

  • Popular Post
Just now, Bad News said:

Bruno hasn't lost a single Grammy nom since 2016 :deadbanana:

Well, today is the day

 

 :suburban:

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

Doubt it'll happen tonight but I'd love to see her hit a clean 15 one day. :monkey:

 

 

Although we hate it, Haglequin will have a good shot at Traditional Pop next year, since she'll be the biggest name in the category. 
 

She also needs to submit into as many smaller dance categories as she can for Mayhem and scoop some wins that way. 

Brazilian monsters are getting "Abracadabra is coming" trending on twitter. The meltdowns if nothing happens tonight :rip:

3 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Well, today is the day

 

 :suburban:

Knowing our luck...

 

:suburban:

Edited by Bad News

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

If she wins one Grammy, she'll tie Taylor for 7th most Grammy wins by a woman with 14 wins (Taylor could obviously win more ofc) and if she wins two Grammys, she'll tie for 6th place with 15 wins.

 

Dounbt it'll happen tonight but I'd love to see her hit a clean 15 one day. :monkey:

 

 

Taylor and her are almost tied? But I thought atrl said they were both overly awarded and had undeserving wins?

Apparently unlike a certain pop girl that gets thrown into random field categories and wins everything but she isn't awarded enough as per atrl

:clack:

4 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Bruno hasn't lost a single Grammy nom since 2016 :deadbanana:

SOTY let's go! :clap3:

1 hour ago, anastaciabby said:

I'd lose it

N1WguVa.gif

 

 

 

(In a negative way N1WguVa.gif)

 

Guess you're not ready for Abracadabra (Alakazam remix ft XCX)

Hope the GRAMMYs forces Gaga to announce Abracadabra mv premiere coming during commercial break so they can get higher viewership  :suburban:

4 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

Although we hate it, Haglequin will have a good shot at Traditional Pop next year, since she'll be the biggest name in the category. 
 

She also needs to submit into as many smaller dance categories as she can for Mayhem and scoop some wins that way. 

Honestly she needs to stack the categories!! 

I have to wake up at 7:30am and the Grammys start at 2:00am :skull:

 

Dont know what to do, I wanna experience everything with you here :cries:

Grammys slapping all the pop categories for the pre show at the beginning :rip:  oh they know we're over it being at the end 

8 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Bruno hasn't lost a single Grammy nom since 2016 :deadbanana:

She's ending his streak, I think bey and gaga may just win best country and best  duo but I hope not 

3 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

I have to wake up at 7:30am and the Grammys start at 2:00am :skull:

 

Dont know what to do, I wanna experience everything with you here :cries:

I strongly advise you to go to sleep. Honestly, you'll feel much better tomorrow, you'll be in good shape, you'll discover Gaga's new song... if you don't sleep, you'll put yourself through the Grammy ceremony which has become boring, you'll be disappointed and feel horrible because you have to go to work being very tired.

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

Im going to take a breather since I'm going off topic a bit and need to pick up my anxiety meds, hopefully an announcement happens :beatfreak:

 

Excuse the random meltdowns, one of my friends died at the Astro world tragedy and I just saw his sister for the first time in almost a year,

ever since then I have a huge hatred towards a certain pop girl that decided to collab with a murderer that went to a strip club after what happened in her own home town, her fans are so ******* conceited and act like she isn't a billionaire, the most awarded artist in Grammy history, etc etc etc. always the victim according to them

it would be nice if gaga posted a teaser or something to let casuals know to tune into the scammys :priceless:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.