Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

this thread is moving fast again. let me bring out my reading glasses

mq3ehA1Y.thumb.gif.f8dcbc972f0287ad65c6a

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

LMAO not Richy Squirrel planting a story that Michael has Gaga in a conservatorship because he is bitter his arse got DESERVEDLY FIRED :ahh: I can't

I'm speechless at the rumour of Michael & Gaga and his intervention in his life like a conservationship… 

Why do boomers and Gen Z believe everything they see on the internet. It's wild. TikTok is nothing but conspiracy theories. Truly the Boomers on FB teas with Gen Z believing everything they see on Twitter/Tiktok. It's honestly so entertaining to watch :dies: 

If you think Gaga constantly mentioning Michael and wanting him involved in her work is malicious or some kind of conservatorship, you've clearly never truly cared for someone.

 

 

Absolutely insane behavior.

 

You should listen to Good Morning on repeat 24/7 as a form of punishment 

spacer.png

Why are yall getting so riled up over that rumor? Half of it sounds plausible like her fallout with that Bo girl. But the other half sounds like dookie I'll give you that. ABRACADABRUH TONITE

 

mq3ehA1Y.thumb.gif.f8dcbc972f0287ad65c6a

Just now, dot032886 said:

I'm speechless at the rumour of Michael & Gaga and his intervention in his life like a conservationship… 

I would hope speechless.mp3 because it's ******* stupid not because you actually believe it

 

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

LMAO not Richy Squirrel planting a story that Michael has Gaga in a conservatorship because he is bitter his arse got DESERVEDLY FIRED :ahh: I can't

You know it was probably that bitter gay

mq3ehA1Y.thumb.gif.f8dcbc972f0287ad65c6a

 

this is like the second evolution of this gif I've seen in the last hour, screaming at the ******* sticker

 

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif%22%C2%A0

  • Popular Post

ezgif-4603a8a62bbfd.gif%22%C2%A0

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

LMAO not Richy Squirrel planting a story that Michael has Gaga in a conservatorship because he is bitter his arse got DESERVEDLY FIRED :ahh: I can't

I honestly didn't even see the conservatorship bit before I quickly posted that tweet, but yeah that's ridiculous lol I do not think there's any truth to that

 

I'm more interested in the alleged fall outs between Gar and all the longtime people on her team like Bo and the assistant

Edited by Moloko Plus

Not Travis doing another stunt...it's getting TIRING. All his stats and chart achievements are like insanely FAKE....why does he care so much when he knows in the back of his mind that his #1s and stuff are mostly fake like...i dont get it. If I was an artist i think id do a bit of chart manipulation and fradulance ONLY if my song was organically a hit and just needed a push to go #1...not if my song is a complete bomb and flop like wtf?

She's just being generous and giving away writing credits. Nothing more serious more than that. 

But yeah his name in song credits are so unnecessary :dies:
But i heard he's secret gay , a little monster. 

People have fallouts all the time, why should she be forced to stay with the same team if she didn't want to? And honestly who gaf? Things are so much better and she seems to be in such a good place

That fake travis physical sales :dies:

He also did the same during sabrina's album release week :dies:

Billboard needs to say NO. 

3 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Why are yall getting so riled up over that rumor? Half of it sounds plausible like her fallout with that Bo girl. But the other half sounds like dookie I'll give you that. ABRACADABRUH TONITE

 

mq3ehA1Y.thumb.gif.f8dcbc972f0287ad65c6a

Me clicking back to my ATRL tab to 14 notifications burning me at the stake

 

spacer.png

 

I DON'T think she's in a conservatorship that is so stupid LOL but some of the post is pretty interesting to me I'm not going to lie

4 hours ago, JBB said:

A-B-R-A-C-A-D-A-B-R-A

And there it was. Could she put a spell on us yet again? Is it good? My answer is yes! A BIG BOLD F*CKIN YES! It's really THAT good. :coffee2:

Bringing this back because I believe it. 

Okay, girlies, who do we want to see her take pictures with tonight?

 

I need Bey, Taylor, Sabrina, Chappell, and Charli pics.

 

Spoiler

She'll end up only taking pics with irrelevant people though, I'm sure

 

27 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Yeah I hate that he's this era's "creative director" ….


:biblio:

Lmao I know who the user is, they're on the subreddit 

 

They're unhealthy obsessed with Michael and their relationship, and not too long ago complained about Gaga losing her passion, be so for real :skull:

The only thing I'm curious of that rumour is what happened with Bo and Ashley 

2 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

People have fallouts all the time, why should she be forced to stay with the same team if she didn't want to? And honestly who gaf? Things are so much better and she seems to be in such a good place

This! Plus if Michael was the mastermind behind this hostile takeover, Bobby would have been the first to go. :rip:

 

 

She even re-hired her old dancers—let's be real. :priceless:

 

Edited by opbranden

Just now, justin. said:

Okay, girlies, who do we want to see her take pictures with tonight?

 

I need Bey, Taylor, Sabrina, Chappell, and Charli pics.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

She'll end up only taking pics with irrelevant people though, I'm sure

 

I actively don't want Beyoncé and don't care for Sabrina. All the others sure. 

Just now, justin. said:

Okay, girlies, who do we want to see her take pictures with tonight?

 

I need Bey, Taylor, Sabrina, Chappell, and Charli pics.

 

  Hide contents

She'll end up only taking pics with irrelevant people though, I'm sure

 

which octogenarians are attending?

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.