Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Lemonaade said:

I wonder how much it gets on her nerves that everyone is already hypothesizing that Act iii will be rock. 
 

We all know girl loves a good surprise, so I can imagine her thinking up a way to throw us off or not n my she or so obvious 

Would not be surprised if she's recording act 4 as we speak. She's the stunt queen after all.

 

:sabrina:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

8 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

Not only just black but of color PERIOD. Beyoncé has by faarrrr the most diverse fanbase I've ever come across in real life. I live in Austin and when it's Beyonce night at one of our local gay bars here it gets PACKEDDD LIKE CRAZZZYYY!!! Like people of ALL colors. :deadbanana2:
 

Not only that but Beyonce fans are literally so HOTTTT OMFG. Seriously the Beyhive has to be the hotttest stanbase, I'm not even joking lmao.

Facts. Like I'm not even black (I'm Arab) and I've been assumed black by the opposition for defending Bey on multiple occasions. Like oh? So you're not racist but you're going to assume I'm black and make my defense point a race issue? Ok. 

10 hours ago, Supernatural94 said:

A certain fanbase are currently calling yall evil in their base and are mad because when they first joined they say hi in the Beyoncé base and yall ignore them :bibliahh:

im sorry but LMAOOOOOOOOOOO :lmao:

When are we gonna do the discography rate for Bey

 

I need to give my 12 to Pure/Honey

 

 

gag-terri-joe.gif

11 hours ago, Chris said:

Just please no more rankings.

Babe, I'll give you less than 2 months and you will be joining the daily rankings.

 

I actually really like this outfit.

 

:flame:

 

A shame it wasn't shown on her IG or website.

 

Unless I missed it?

 

3 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Babe, I love Bey down, but Taylor's hype easily surpassed Beys. It is what it is (unfortunately). No need to be delulu about it 

Girl that's not my point, it's the fact that the hype is also surrounding Bey. :deadbanana2:
 

When Bey releases 99% of the time we are concerned about Bey and only her. But for some reason everytime a different pop girl releases they somehow include Beyonce and it's just a testament to her cultural relevancy lmao. This ain't delusion girl it's straight up facts. :coffee2:

12 hours ago, Supernatural94 said:

A certain fanbase are currently calling yall evil in their base and are mad because when they first joined they say hi in the Beyoncé base and yall ignore them :bibliahh:

People from other fanbases that enter the base to say hello are usually the worst because they have complete awareness as to the MAYHEM:mandown: they're about to try and stir up. The "base 'hello' to bait thread" pipeline should be studied one day. 

8 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

Girl that's not my point, it's the fact that the hype is also surrounding Bey. :deadbanana2:
 

When Bey releases 99% of the time we are concerned about Bey and only her. But for some reason everytime a different pop girl releases they somehow include Beyonce and it's just a testament to her cultural relevancy lmao. This ain't delusion girl it's straight up facts. :coffee2:

.... like why am I seeing Beyonce as a showgirl performing "Party" in 2012 at the opening of Revel (which doesn't exist anymore under that name) all over my TL in 2025? :rip: Same with her Renaissance Tour IG advertisement photo? When you're the standard and the one to beat..... you get thrown into everything. 

4 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

.... like why am I seeing Beyonce as a showgirl performing "Party" in 2012 at the opening of Revel (which doesn't exist anymore under that name) all over my TL in 2025? :rip: Same with her Renaissance Tour IG advertisement photo? When you're the standard and the one to beat..... you get thrown into everything. 

This is LITERALLY what I'm talking about. It's just a universal fact that no matter who it is, male or female. She ends up getting talked about and it's so f*cking iconic to see! :deadbanana2:
 

I LOVE IT!!!

Cause why do they want hives attention when they're in other threads saying Beyonce is less iconic of a performer than all those blonde white women they were naming. If any of those women did Drunk In Love Dubai, Freakum Dress backbend "take me higher!", and her entire Super Bowl 2013 performance they would stan for LIFE. With Beyonce they like to "forget." Beyonce is factually the GOAT out of everyone alive. I notice a certain fan base is trying so hard to take that title, but no one is taking the bait lol. 

Chile if their faves were giving what Beyoncé was giving at the Houston Rodeo in 2001 we would never hear the end of it. But we got BEYCHELLA and they think ANY of their faves compete or compare? :bam:

4 hours ago, Chris said:

I actually really like this outfit.

 

A shame it wasn't shown on her IG or website.

 

Unless I missed it?

it's Balmain.

 

unnamed-4.jpg?w=760&h=1013&fit=crop&crop=faces&dpr=2 beyonc%C3%A9-wearing-custom-balmain-by-olivier-rousteing-at-v0-f2bmy7dp13df1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=78cbf419e4922ae47d60f8334a4180344c194c52 Gv5x_nZWYAAML4d?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 

Guys, keep the base strictly Beyoncé, I hate when they storm here. 

 

Anyway, I read some pages of the most iconic performances' thread and I... Yeah this place is full of delusion. Beychella, Superbowl, Glastonbury, VMA's Medley, LOT pregnancy reveal, RTW at the AMAs and Déjà Vu at the BET awards and all of them said Beyoncé doesn't have a single icvonic performance. 

We need to stop arguing with those bozos. 

3 hours ago, kimberly said:

it's Balmain.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.

On 8/14/2025 at 4:33 PM, Chris said:

When the visuals leaks started happening in 2023.

 

:rip:

we only had one true leak tho

the virgo's groove mv one with her on the pearl and the seashell bra :coffee2:

4 hours ago, BnPac said:

Guys, keep the base strictly Beyoncé, I hate when they storm here. 

 

Anyway, I read some pages of the most iconic performances' thread and I... Yeah this place is full of delusion. Beychella, Superbowl, Glastonbury, VMA's Medley, LOT pregnancy reveal, RTW at the AMAs and Déjà Vu at the BET awards and all of them said Beyoncé doesn't have a single icvonic performance. 

We need to stop arguing with those bozos. 

I was in utter disgust when I read that sh#t.

 

Like you said, let's keep it strictly Bey in here.

 

Speaking of which, this song deserved to be the summer song of 2011 (although EDM/dance was dominating at the time). It's so good and it has aged perfectly:

 

 

 

7 hours ago, BnPac said:

Guys, keep the base strictly Beyoncé, I hate when they storm here. 

 

Anyway, I read some pages of the most iconic performances' thread and I... Yeah this place is full of delusion. Beychella, Superbowl, Glastonbury, VMA's Medley, LOT pregnancy reveal, RTW at the AMAs and Déjà Vu at the BET awards and all of them said Beyoncé doesn't have a single icvonic performance. 

We need to stop arguing with those bozos. 

God bless you, cos I was in that thread reading all the delusions

If I was to speak my mind in that thread, I would have been perma banned cos waddifuk 

13 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

Girl that's not my point, it's the fact that the hype is also surrounding Bey. :deadbanana2:
 

When Bey releases 99% of the time we are concerned about Bey and only her. But for some reason everytime a different pop girl releases they somehow include Beyonce and it's just a testament to her cultural relevancy lmao. This ain't delusion girl it's straight up facts. :coffee2:

To white cis girl basic audiences sweety ..... No one in my circles are exited / or on my Socials . TThe basics are giving TS way to much .....ofc mediocricy gets celebrated by basic people - 90% of yte GP are basic and not people of any....

 

I work in the industry - am surrounded by alot of intellectual people and I hear no one mentioning TS . 

 

If it wasnt for stans i wouldnt even hear about it and since its brought up in base....like give me a break i dont care about that talentless girl 

Edited by Punch

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Last night I listened to I Care.

 

:soda:

"4" is just that album... :soda:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.