Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Beyonce is respected and viewed as a queen for a reason. One thing about Beyonce is that she is talented objectively. Another white dude on youtube finally getting into Beyonce and is blown away by her performances.  People of all demographics are going to gravitate towards Beyonce when all is said and done. Years from now trust Bey will be looked at way more favorable than the basics

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

It is crazy how after a tour you will never see or hear from her unless she wants to.

 

For a celebrity so big i'm not sure how she does it.

8 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

It is crazy how after a tour you will never see or hear from her unless she wants to.

 

For a celebrity so big i'm not sure how she does it.

I'm sure she leaves the country and books a hidden compound in some Italian cliffs or a mountain that opens lol. 

If she was at a vacation, I thing we'd have pics by now. I think she's at home working 

If ACT III's lead is 80s-90s rock influenced, I could see it being much bigger than Texas. 
 

I'm so excited 

based on all the teased visuals for act 1 and act 2 and the rumors so far regarding nadia lee cohen, and what clearly is or isnt from the visuals

 

it does seem like cc also is going for it's own version of artsy ways of displaying the music…biggest hint for this is the daughter visual tease being in line with nadia's type of vision and some of the other rennie visuals that have been teased…

 

it's def gonna be a lot of avant garde and a more creative way of presenting the material over it being an actual scripted movie lol

 

it's def gonna be sumn different for her approach to visuals

 

and we're seemingly getting lots of black backgrounds for scenes aswell

Naught Girl and Baby Boy also had their biggest days ever yesterday.

4 hours ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

Another white dude on youtube finally getting into Beyonce and is blown away by her performances.  

Are you talking about Ken?

If you are, I noticed his Beyoncé reactions are the vídeos with most views in comparison to other artists....

  • Author

Hive Should get a group of girls to get community notes if they are needed.

 

:cooldown: 

Edited by Kisuke

Why is it always assumed that when she is on "vacation", she is in Italy?

 

:skull:

 

There is just something about this song that does not click with me in any way.

 

:deadbanana2:

 

I don't know if it's the lyrics, instrumentation or whatever. It just feels so out of place.

27 minutes ago, Chris said:

Why is it always assumed that when she is on "vacation", she is in Italy?

 

:skull:

Privacy, their favorite restaurant, Ann Marie Lastrassi, Opera, 'Almafi Coast' bars from Hov, yachts + jumping off yachts, and a stones' throw from LVMH / Balmain.

15 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Privacy, their favorite restaurant, Ann Marie Lastrassi, Opera, 'Almafi Coast' bars from Hov, yachts + jumping off yachts, and a stones' throw from LVMH / Balmain.

*Amalfi Coast, babe.

 

Please spell it correctly.

 

Amalfi Coast is one of the best places in the entire world in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Chris said:

*Amalfi Coast, babe.

 

Please spell it correctly.

 

Amalfi Coast is one of the best places in the entire world in my opinion.

I ....... don't really care. :ryan:  Apologies. I hope making that correction further connected you to one of your favorite places. 

4 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

I ....... don't really care. :ryan:  Apologies. I hope making that correction further connected you to one of your favorite places. 

Apology accepted!

 

:coffee2:

2 hours ago, Chris said:

Why is it always assumed that when she is on "vacation", she is in Italy?

 

:skull:

It used to be the South of France years ago, no?

She might also just be in her massive Malibu mansion, overlooking the Pacific Ocean, having everything done for her from the comfort of her own home ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

2 hours ago, Chris said:

 

There is just something about this song that does not click with me in any way.

 

:deadbanana2:

 

I don't know if it's the lyrics, instrumentation or whatever. It just feels so out of place.

And to think there was a large group of the hive that were stanning hard for this when the album came out...:rip:

33 minutes ago, nick_rod said:

And to think there was a large group of the hive that were stanning hard for this when the album came out...:rip:

And still do :bam:

She's for sure releasing three songs at the same time for act III. I hope one is a rock ballad

  • ATRL Moderator

three lead single drop is chaotic yet on brand lol.

 

1 - gp leaning

1 - rock leaning

1 - psychedelic funk leaning

 

:jonny2:

12 hours ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

Beyonce is respected and viewed as a queen for a reason. One thing about Beyonce is that she is talented objectively. Another white dude on youtube finally getting into Beyonce and is blown away by her performances.  People of all demographics are going to gravitate towards Beyonce when all is said and done. Years from now trust Bey will be looked at way more favorable than the basics

Speaking of YouTubers, I have a slightly off-topic rant to make :rip: 

 

I felt nostalgic one night, a few weeks ago, and came across a YouTuber who had some recent reaction videos of One Direction's albums (He's Black, and as far as I know, there wasn't  that many of us Black men who listened to One Direction back then, so I was excited to come across this channel). I checked out his channel and found a lot of reaction videos to Taylor's music as well (based on what I watched, he was really into her music. He even brands himself as a Kanye stan which was a good way of getting viewers given those two history and all); and then BAM, the disappointing, yet not surprising, discovery happened: he started reacting to Bey and confessed to being a hater and never giving her a chance before. I know most people would be like, "I'm glad you decided to be openminded enough to give her a chance." But as a fellow Black man, I'm just sitting over here mentally calling him a coon because *****, how did you find rhyme or reason to hate on Bey before giving her a chance yet you're all up Taylor's ass? Mind you, he posted a video earlier this year "correcting" the GRAMMY wins and gave AOTY to Billie's ass because he wasn't happy about CC winning. I unsubscribed so fast :rip: Anyway, all that to say, when people genuinely get into her, it's great to witness and follow their YouTube journey, but that guy was being disingenuous and I want y'all to stay away from his channel if you come across it :giraffe:

48 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Mind you, he posted a video earlier this year "correcting" the GRAMMY wins and gave AOTY to Billie's ass because he wasn't happy about CC winning.

musty, ugly, invalid. 

 

NEXT

Do you guys think there is any significance in her last three photos on insta having three people in them? Is this the sign we are moving onto act iii?

Am I going crazy? :gaycat7:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.