Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Same. I believe it. 
 

Also, Thundercat is pretty obscure, who would make that up. 
 

Also, why wouldn't she collab with Bad Bunny, she worked with Post Malone… 

I'm conficted because the first time I read the post it reminded me of that user who spilled the tea on the joint project

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Please no Jay Z or Coldplay

 

:suburban:
 

 

Thundercat would be great. I want more artists I'm not familiar with, or "greats" in rock. Coldplay haven't made good music in over 20 years. 
 

Id love:

Stevie Nicks

Alex Turner

Rage Against The Machine 

Karen O

Queens of the Stone Age

Nothing to do with visuals or movie but 

 

okay :eatpopcorn:

19 hours ago, hissobce said:

Beyoncé act 3 features 

JAY-Z 

Bad Bunny 

Chris Martin/Coldplay 

Thundercat 

Hmm. Suspicious. 

2 hours ago, Titanbaddie said:

December 2025 SA JHB FNB Stadium.

 

:eatpopcorn:

 

What this about?

3 hours ago, alien superstore said:

I would believe all of these but the lack of women debunks it

We didn't believe there would be white artists on her country album either and yet there were four. I'm not saying I believe the post, but we could never predict her next move

  • Popular Post

Many naysayers try to diminish B's career and legacy, and I want to take this moment to say...  

 

What an honour it is to be her fan. 

 

She is in conversation with the greatest singers of all time. She is compared to the greatest dancers in pop history. She is considered one of the greatest beauties in entertainment history. She is considered the best, if not the top 02 best, performers of all time. She is one of the best-selling artists, both solo and as the lead of a girl group. She is in conversation with the GOATs of longevity. Her visual artistry is second to none. She is among the most awarded, well-respected, revered and successful women. She has achieved this while maintaining her privacy, sanity, health, becoming a mother of three, and owning her art and its production. She is a musical genius respected for her production skills, and despite what people say, is a great songwriter. 

 

It is easy to see why people want to show her down. It is also why she is hard to understand and sometimes defend. She is the culmination of much greatness. A champion. The legacy and impact of this woman goes beyond even the numbers and the descriptions. She moves with intention, is always growing as a human and artist, always has something to say, something to deliver, express, make us feel and something to prove! She went from the 'perfect, almost robotic' pop star woman in IASF to today being the most compelling, consistent, talented, intentional, boundary pushing and culture-defining artist of the 21st Century - and 30 years into her career, continues to do so. 

 

For me, she is endlessly inspiring, and it is beyond her art. It is who she is as a person and human being, her work ethic, her mentality, how she feels, loves, and cares. She is a REAL one in every sense of the word. She can so often seem superhuman, a black woman, mother, wife, daughter, star, businesswoman, director, being the most compelling major artist out there, almost too difficult to grasp, yet always the centre of conversation. Still, she is human, equally defined by her flaws, her feelings, her hurts and her fights. I admire her so much, and it is mind-boggling that we are here, 16 years after I became a fan, in the middle of the most incredible trilogy. Yes, she's not perfect and she will be the first to acknowledge that, closely followed by the hive who have their issues with her promotions - all a reflection of wanting more of the world to see and appreciate this incredible woman. 

 

But, gratitude is a powerful force and I wanted to take this moment to just appreciate the fact that when all is said and done, I got to witness the career of Beyoncé Giselle Knowles Carter in real time... and what an honour it is! 

 

22 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Bad Bunny is killing me :deadvision:

Wasnt there a fairly strong rumour a while back that she was exploring Latin psychadelic rock? Like before Renaissance even dropped that was a rumour right? I can't be the only one who remembers this.

Edited by alien superstore

That transition between pray you catch me to hold up is so flawless!!! What are you doing my love ? 

4 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

What this about?

she has a gig in jo-berg south africa in dec 2025 in fnb stadium according to that user…

 

whats happening there in that month?

cause it aint a tour 

or will she announce sumn there for 2026:cupid:

 

i'm leaning on bs…but the sudden arrival of tea is suspicious 

Bad Bunny would be cute for a quick lil single between eras a la Mi Gente but for Act 3 I'm quite confident we will get Hayley Williams, Amy Lee or Florence Welch :jonny5:

Didn't Hayley say she collaborated with an artist she never thought she would get the opportunity to do so? That has yet to come out :coffee2:

2 hours ago, V$. said:

I feel old because I love this pic and I remember when saw it for the first time.

 

:hoetenks:

I made a thread about this pic on an old-a$$ Destiny's Child forum, everyone was so hyped 

1 hour ago, Rafael said:

Bad Bunny would be cute for a quick lil single between eras a la Mi Gente but for Act 3 I'm quite confident we will get Hayley Williams, Amy Lee or Florence Welch :jonny5:

I still think we get at least a quick collab for this year, it would be the first time in her career if we wouldn't hear her in a new song. Maybe for Doja? Doechii? 

19 hours ago, yonsé said:

i was reading through posts from act i the other day and there were people here who didnt believe act ii was even an album so, that seems par for the course :rip: 

WAIT WHAT!? YOU ARE LYING RN, WDYMMMM!? Twitter Hive truly is the most fun yet DELUSIONAL stanbase. I get so embarrassed reading their theories. :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Calypso said:

Many naysayers try to diminish B's career and legacy, and I want to take this moment to say...  

 

What an honour it is to be her fan. 

 

She is in conversation with the greatest singers of all time. She is compared to the greatest dancers in pop history. She is considered one of the greatest beauties in entertainment history. She is considered the best, if not the top 02 best, performers of all time. She is one of the best-selling artists, both solo and as the lead of a girl group. She is in conversation with the GOATs of longevity. Her visual artistry is second to none. She is among the most awarded, well-respected, revered and successful women. She has achieved this while maintaining her privacy, sanity, health, becoming a mother of three, and owning her art and its production. She is a musical genius respected for her production skills, and despite what people say, is a great songwriter. 

 

It is easy to see why people want to show her down. It is also why she is hard to understand and sometimes defend. She is the culmination of much greatness. A champion. The legacy and impact of this woman goes beyond even the numbers and the descriptions. She moves with intention, is always growing as a human and artist, always has something to say, something to deliver, express, make us feel and something to prove! She went from the 'perfect, almost robotic' pop star woman in IASF to today being the most compelling, consistent, talented, intentional, boundary pushing and culture-defining artist of the 21st Century - and 30 years into her career, continues to do so. 

 

For me, she is endlessly inspiring, and it is beyond her art. It is who she is as a person and human being, her work ethic, her mentality, how she feels, loves, and cares. She is a REAL one in every sense of the word. She can so often seem superhuman, a black woman, mother, wife, daughter, star, businesswoman, director, being the most compelling major artist out there, almost too difficult to grasp, yet always the centre of conversation. Still, she is human, equally defined by her flaws, her feelings, her hurts and her fights. I admire her so much, and it is mind-boggling that we are here, 16 years after I became a fan, in the middle of the most incredible trilogy. Yes, she's not perfect and she will be the first to acknowledge that, closely followed by the hive who have their issues with her promotions - all a reflection of wanting more of the world to see and appreciate this incredible woman. 

 

But, gratitude is a powerful force and I wanted to take this moment to just appreciate the fact that when all is said and done, I got to witness the career of Beyoncé Giselle Knowles Carter in real time... and what an honour it is! 

 

This is when I say Beyonce is the first of her kind. She's surpassed MJ performance wise years ago. Just NO ONE compares to her and has done what she's done in soooo many aspects. She's expanded on what we think an artist truly is. It just doesn't make any sense how extraordinarily talented she is. :deadbanana2:
 

We really haven't had a legend quite like her yet. She's broadened what we think a legend is. She's a whole new different breed and to the point where it leaves you speechless. She's like one of those historical figures you read about in mythology where they have one name but to the general public they have THOUSANDS they're referred to as. Because of how much of an enigma they are.

 

These Acts really just have had everyone in a tizzy and continues to revolutionize what we see as music today. And it's just beautiful watching what this woman is capable. It's beyond words at this point. 

Edited by cuteboyzay

3 minutes ago, Kalmanta said:


:chick2:

 

The rightful song finally growing

Just looked, there is a whole different viral trend for All Night, separate from the Tyrant mix

Some of those lemonade streams were from me. Your welcome 😎 

BTW why is destiny's child greatest hits album called number 1s? Did all them songs go number 1 ? And I'm side eyeing check on its inclusion but can't ever hit skip on it 😁 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.