Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, kimberly said:

ACT III

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4ZjQt464uic8dVpD7oY- images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl0SZiHtWZZqatBirRV7n images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdqSHFR7P6vMyvuE7pgJZ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH-KFGQmSp0u6QJjl6_ia 

u still have time to delete this mess. :dies:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Act III is 100% gonna be all forms of rock, and will def include sounds from huge white rock artists too. Because most huge white rock artists were also influenced by black artists.

 

There's no doubt that Act III is rock, but what grinds my gears are the Hive that are STILL trying to think/infer otherwise. Like I'm sorry but why is it that we ignore the very obvious signs while coming up with the CRAZIEST theories of things she's neverrr hinted. It's mostly Twitter Hive too that do this. :deadbanana2:
 

I want her to have of course black influence throughout the entire record but I want her to be completely OUT of her comfort zone. Yes this is gonna sound very Beyonce but Beyonce is not the R&B girlie she once was. When I think of Beyonce I don't think of R&B anymore, I think of a blend of so many things. She's just quirky, and that's what I love about her.

Hopefully there are elements of funk in there too.

 

dX6GP5o.gif

6 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

what grinds my gears are the Hive that are STILL trying to think/infer otherwise. Like I'm sorry but why is it that we ignore the very obvious signs while coming up with the CRAZIEST theories of things she's neverrr hinted. It's mostly Twitter Hive too that do this. :deadbanana2:

i was reading through posts from act i the other day and there were people here who didnt believe act ii was even an album so, that seems par for the course :rip: 

9 hours ago, hissobce said:

Beyoncé act 3 features 

JAY-Z 

Bad Bunny 

Chris Martin/Coldplay 

Thundercat 

my prophecy coming true 

9 hours ago, hissobce said:

Beyoncé act 3 features 

JAY-Z 

Bad Bunny 

Chris Martin/Coldplay 

Thundercat 

Thank you for sharing! 
 

7 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Has no posts and joined in 2/24, I'm leaning on believing sis right now tbh.

Same. I believe it. 
 

Also, Thundercat is pretty obscure, who would make that up. 
 

Also, why wouldn't she collab with Bad Bunny, she worked with Post Malone… 

3 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

Act III is 100% gonna be all forms of rock, and will def include sounds from huge white rock artists too. Because most huge white rock artists were also influenced by black artists.

 

There's no doubt that Act III is rock, but what grinds my gears are the Hive that are STILL trying to think/infer otherwise. Like I'm sorry but why is it that we ignore the very obvious signs while coming up with the CRAZIEST theories of things she's neverrr hinted. It's mostly Twitter Hive too that do this. :deadbanana2:
 

I want her to have of course black influence throughout the entire record but I want her to be completely OUT of her comfort zone. Yes this is gonna sound very Beyonce but Beyonce is not the R&B girlie she once was. When I think of Beyonce I don't think of R&B anymore, I think of a blend of so many things. She's just quirky, and that's what I love about her.

Well, we have to remember she's never confirmed ANY genre. The only reason we knew of the sound for Act I & II is because they were prematurely revealed. The creator and her team have left fans in the dark to capture the shock value of these albums and films, but she's barely acknowledged the trilogy to the point ppl are simply guessing what's happening or what's next. 
 

It's in our nature to guess what's happening. Ppl are invested on what's been loosely confirmed. Couple that with the fact Bey confirmed 2 albums on her site before acknowledging she recorded three 'projects', I can see why ppl were confused on the acts being albums. 
 

Ppl have reduced that's she's reclaiming genres that's been white washed before she got the chance to state what this trilogy means to her. Because of that, Twitter/X hive have been saying she's recorded a Rock album while we were still in then RENI era, Beyoncé hasn't said anything. She's poked at the idea of the Rock through photography, even played with the sounds on "Cowboy Carter", but Beyoncé hasn't said anything. Let's not forget, hive spent 2 months saying she confirmed a Rock album through her Halloween costume photos. 
 

I think ppl look for signs in things that are plain as day, because we don't hear from Bey until she feels she needs to specify something. There are ppl who think she's been filming videos since 2021, just to chop them up into 7 minute preludes, or don't exist, even though she's confirmed they exist and will come when the music has been released in full and experienced. Sometimes, we take the enjoyment out of everything looking for things to have a deeper meaning than what it's meant to be. While this has never changed, it does make the trilogy less fun. 
 

Whether the next album diggs deeper into Rock, is not as important to me. Of course, she has a Tina and Elvis character in the visuals, so unless she tie them into "YA YA" visuals, there's some Rock N Roll to be experienced, and RNR is not the exact same as Rock, or what's it's been reduced to over the years. 

Edited by TizTiz

24 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

 

Lol, I was just listening to Ariana Grandes  Eternal Sunshine and it's acapella versions and wishing Beyonce would throw us a bone with some tracks like that and remembering when she released the stems for EOT. To listen to parts of a song isolated be the bass, the vocals… we haven't had that in a while. 
 

Plus the way it would boost her streams by having various versions. 

 

Edited by Triton

Honestly act III being mainly rock/rock & roll would feel redundant (which would be out of character for her) after the several rock nods in act II

I know the good sis listens to Death Grips, B's rock project would be extremely eclectic, not just the acoustic-heavy/classic sound that more closely aligns with country/CC anyway

 

Because of the genre's diversity, ha rock album is the one I'm MOST intrigued by tbh 

spacer.png

AS WE SIP CHAMPAGNE WATCHING PURPLE RAIN 

BODY'S INSANE, HOW COULD YOU COMPLAIN?

PLUS I KNOW YOU LOVE MY PERSONALITY

 

spacer.png

I THINK I WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND HAVE MY LOCKER FULL OF PICTURES OF YOU

SO GIVE ME THAT A IN BIOLOGY IM GRADUATIN SOON

 

spacer.png

ITS SOMETHING BOUT THAT LOOK YOU GIVE ME MAKING ME FEEL THAT YOUNG LOVE INSIDE

ITS SOMETHING ABOUT THAT FEELIN YOU GIVE ME I CANT RESIST THEM BUTTERFLIES

 

spacer.png

YOU NEED A WOMAN HOLDIN YOU DOWN

WHENEVER WHEREVER HOWEVER WHATEVER ILL BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE

 

spacer.png

SEE I JUST WANNA LOVE YA BOY IF YOU DON MIND JUST KICKIN THIS LITTLE GAME OF MINE

 

spacer.png

AND HE SAID "GIRLS DONT DANCE NO MORE ALL THE DO IS THIS"

TWERK SUMN TWERK SUM

SAID "GIRLS DONT DANCE NO MORE ALL THE DO IS THIS"

TWERK SUMN TWERK SUM

 

spacer.png

NO MORE SLOW JAMS, NO MORE R&B 

NO MORE MAKIN LOVE IN BETWEEN THE SHEETS

 

spacer.png

SEE "GIRLS DONT DANCE NO MORE ALL THE DO IS THIS"

TWERK SUMN TWERK SUM

 

spacer.png

DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONK

4 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

spacer.png

AS WE SIP CHAMPAGNE WATCHING PURPLE RAIN 

BODY'S INSANE, HOW COULD YOU COMPLAIN?

PLUS I KNOW YOU LOVE MY PERSONALITY

 

spacer.png

I THINK I WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND HAVE MY LOCKER FULL OF PICTURES OF YOU

SO GIVE ME THAT A IN BIOLOGY IM GRADUATIN SOON

 

spacer.png

ITS SOMETHING BOUT THAT LOOK YOU GIVE ME MAKING ME FEEL THAT YOUNG LOVE INSIDE

ITS SOMETHING ABOUT THAT FEELIN YOU GIVE ME I CANT RESIST THEM BUTTERFLIES

 

spacer.png

YOU NEED A WOMAN HOLDIN YOU DOWN

WHENEVER WHEREVER HOWEVER WHATEVER ILL BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE

 

spacer.png

SEE I JUST WANNA LOVE YA BOY IF YOU DON MIND JUST KICKIN THIS LITTLE GAME OF MINE

 

spacer.png

AND HE SAID "GIRLS DONT DANCE NO MORE ALL THE DO IS THIS"

TWERK SUMN TWERK SUM

SAID "GIRLS DONT DANCE NO MORE ALL THE DO IS THIS"

TWERK SUMN TWERK SUM

 

spacer.png

NO MORE SLOW JAMS, NO MORE R&B 

NO MORE MAKIN LOVE IN BETWEEN THE SHEETS

 

spacer.png

SEE "GIRLS DONT DANCE NO MORE ALL THE DO IS THIS"

TWERK SUMN TWERK SUM

 

spacer.png

DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONKEY DONK

A bop

spacer.png

 

This and Wake Up (especially) being cut from Self Titled is a crime.

just wanna say that jolene going into daughter is such a visuals storyline that i can't wait to see unfold in the film :lakitu:

14 hours ago, hissobce said:

Beyoncé act 3 features 

JAY-Z 

Bad Bunny 

Chris Martin/Coldplay 

Thundercat 

If this is true…

it must be close….29th of august it is

Now, to play into some of the girls delusions, because I don't want anyone to think I'm not part of Delulu Hive when it benefits my imagination: 

 

I would need Bey to bring it with the aesthetics, especially wardrobe. RENI was very couture and fashion forward, while CC was fashionable, but she leaned more into the rugged looks to bring home the country vision a lot. However, I would love to see her in the Cooper wigs, and very punk like, rough and dirty. If there are characters inspired by the music, I wish she'd dress as them, premiere their persona before she sells tour merch, like ***** Pink🤣❗️

 

I look to some of her Rock tinged songs over the course of her career to prepare myself, and there's a few gems that stand out in particular. I don't think hard to gage that there'll be 2-3 that really drive home her point (Alien Superstar, Pure/Honey, Summer Renaissance; American Requiem, Texas Hold'em, 16 Carriages), but she'll steer the album in a direction that more so to beat of her own drum (Heated, Virgos Grove; Tyrant, Bodyguard, Sweet Honey Buckin) and that tells the story of the visuals (Cozy, Move; Daughter). 
 

Since the bulk of the trilogy started after "LEMONADE" and grew into something bigger over the pandemic, I expect to hear a cross between the energy and fire of "Don't Hurt Yourself" and "Never Gonna Love Again", while having a more mature and conscious sound, relating to now in time, like "American Requiem" and "Ya Ya". Act III is probably going to tie together a lot of lose ends, or confuse the hell out of us (because these songs and stories have to be built around the visual and not being ongoing listening experiences). 

15 hours ago, hissobce said:

Beyoncé act 3 features 

JAY-Z 

Bad Bunny 

Chris Martin/Coldplay 

Thundercat 

I would believe all of these but the lack of women debunks it

  • Author

Benito and B global smash.:xtinass:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Watch it be an interlude :chick2:

1 hour ago, alien superstore said:

I would believe all of these but the lack of women debunks it

good point! :clap3:
 

1 hour ago, TizTiz said:

Now, to play into some of the girls delusions, because I don't want anyone to think I'm not part of Delulu Hive when it benefits my imagination: 

 

I would need Bey to bring it with the aesthetics, especially wardrobe. RENI was very couture and fashion forward, while CC was fashionable, but she leaned more into the rugged looks to bring home the country vision a lot. However, I would love to see her in the Cooper wigs, and very punk like, rough and dirty. If there are characters inspired by the music, I wish she'd dress as them, premiere their persona before she sells tour merch, like ***** Pink🤣❗️

 

I look to some of her Rock tinged songs over the course of her career to prepare myself, and there's a few gems that stand out in particular. I don't think hard to gage that there'll be 2-3 that really drive home her point (Alien Superstar, Pure/Honey, Summer Renaissance; American Requiem, Texas Hold'em, 16 Carriages), but she'll steer the album in a direction that more so to beat of her own drum (Heated, Virgos Grove; Tyrant, Bodyguard, Sweet Honey Buckin) and that tells the story of the visuals (Cozy, Move; Daughter). 
 

Since the bulk of the trilogy started after "LEMONADE" and grew into something bigger over the pandemic, I expect to hear a cross between the energy and fire of "Don't Hurt Yourself" and "Never Gonna Love Again", while having a more mature and conscious sound, relating to now in time, like "American Requiem" and "Ya Ya". Act III is probably going to tie together a lot of lose ends, or confuse the hell out of us (because these songs and stories have to be built around the visual and not being ongoing listening experiences). 

Beyonce_JULY22_02_036_RGB.jpg
 

the direction will be this I guess

7 minutes ago, Titanbaddie said:

December 2025 SA JHB FNB Stadium.

 

:eatpopcorn:

 

girl we not falling for this one, with ur popcorn emoticon plsss bye

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.