Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Punch said:

So how is she going to top American Requiem as an Album Opener.....!?

 

:WAP:

Now that is an exciting thought. PYCM, ITG and AR are such immaculate openers and so unique in their own right. If there is one thing Bey is known for it is topping herself, though I really think one upping AR is a challenge even Bey won't be able to accomplish. 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

27 minutes ago, benyonce said:

Now that is an exciting thought. PYCM, ITG and AR are such immaculate openers and so unique in their own right. If there is one thing Bey is known for it is topping herself, though I really think one upping AR is a challenge even Bey won't be able to accomplish. 

pls we've said this for the last 3 albums and yet she keeps doing it :WAP:

On 8/12/2025 at 6:10 PM, Tate said:

Why does it say CD on Beyonces belt buckle in the jumping jumping video ? I'm going through DC and Beyoncé videography 

 

On 8/12/2025 at 10:26 PM, Brikenbur said:

This used to confuse me as a young chile, but it most likely means "Christian Dior" :squirrel:

correct. Beyoncé wears a S/S 2000 Christian Dior by John Galliano look.

 

OBEdiu5.png

 

one of the first instances of DC getting designer pulls the more popular they got (up until then it was ms. tina originals)

53 minutes ago, Golden said:

So... what is gonna last us thru this drought? 

 

wilko-walking-bored.gif%C2%A0

Hopefully not Cowboy Carter vs. Mayhem threads :bam:

1 hour ago, Golden said:

So... what is gonna last us thru this drought? 

 

wilko-walking-bored.gif%C2%A0

Grainy pictures of her on a yacht 

 

spacer.png

She has so much good work yall don't just listen to that in between eras ? BTW Lemonade is a perfect album OK 🍋 ? What's worse being jelous or crazy 

Edited by Tate

  • Author

The monsters trying to gaslight the Emmy win, for them to get clocked by people in the industry :hoetenks:

22 minutes ago, Kisuke said:

The monsters trying to gaslight the Emmy win, for them to get clocked by people in the industry :hoetenks:

A never-ending story. Their humiliation kink needs to be studied

I kinda live for the fact that the Beyonce Spotify Tracker on X just stops updating because the numbers are just not there

 

:suburban:

 

Further proof she might as well just keep pushing out Act 3 in a couple of months. Its not like the world is preoccupied with her discography atm lol

A certain fanbase are currently calling yall evil in their base and are mad because when they first joined they say hi in the Beyoncé base and yall ignore them :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, Supernatural94 said:

A certain fanbase are currently calling yall evil in their base and are mad because when they first joined they say hi in the Beyoncé base and yall ignore them :bibliahh:

They really think we simply forget the fact that so many of their fanbase were so racist towards Bey that ATRL had to implement the ZTP. 

The stuff we had to read, especially considering how a large portion of the Hive is Black themselves.. and now you want a pity party? Well guess what: Not happening.

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

2 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

Me already scared of the post-trilogy drought :coffee:

before the trilogy we got consistent tv spots and commercials for her various projects. we wont get music, but I doubt she'll vanish the way we think she will.

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

They really think we simply forget the fact that so many of their fanbase were so racist towards Bey that ATRL had to implement the ZTP. 

The stuff we had to read, especially considering how a large portion of the Hive is Black themselves.. and now you want a pity party? Well guess what: Not happening.

Not only just black but of color PERIOD. Beyoncé has by faarrrr the most diverse fanbase I've ever come across in real life. I live in Austin and when it's Beyonce night at one of our local gay bars here it gets PACKEDDD LIKE CRAZZZYYY!!! Like people of ALL colors. :deadbanana2:
 

Not only that but Beyonce fans are literally so HOTTTT OMFG. Seriously the Beyhive has to be the hotttest stanbase, I'm not even joking lmao.

When she brings this OTR version back on tour

 

 

I wonder how much it gets on her nerves that everyone is already hypothesizing that Act iii will be rock. 
 

We all know girl loves a good surprise, so I can imagine her thinking up a way to throw us off or not n my she or so obvious 

  • Author

The way my aunties were asking about Bey her upcoming rock alberm :hoetenks:

16 hours ago, Tate said:

BTW Lemonade is a perfect album OK 🍋 ?

I was just listening to it in full the other day. a masterpiece, no notes.

 

0*1sOSTjEcENNdrDoc

Man, Beyonce has gone ghost and she's causing MORE controversy than all these other girls that are about to release an album or are still in an active era!!! I can't!!! :deadbanana2:
 

I'm loving this! Oooooo, ACT III is gonna be so INSANE, I CAN'TTT!!!

 

Why are these weirdos still TALKING ABOUT HER!? It's so funny. :ahh:

1 hour ago, cuteboyzay said:

Man, Beyonce has gone ghost and she's causing MORE controversy than all these other girls that are about to release an album or are still in an active era!!! I can't!!! :deadbanana2:
 

I'm loving this! Oooooo, ACT III is gonna be so INSANE, I CAN'TTT!!!

 

Why are these weirdos still TALKING ABOUT HER!? It's so funny. :ahh:

Babe, I love Bey down, but Taylor's hype easily surpassed Beys. It is what it is (unfortunately). No need to be delulu about it 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.