Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Definitely think this is visual related. Do not think act ii has anything to do with it.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Bed Bath & Beyoncé was right there :laugh:

hhshshhnshs

 

Spoiler

I had to look it up, my European ass had no idea what you were talking about

 

giphy.gif

 

 

My date is gonna be here so soon, the way the year is flying:skull:

her posing with balloon Reneigh :WAP:

 

 

 

the croisssnt pic looks straight out of 2012-2015 :WAP:

spacer.png

 

let’s hope he didn’t put another baby in her

The kii if she releases Volume 2 & 3 and extend the tour for 6 years like Elton so that the haters can shut off altogether :jonny: :jonny: 

Edited by Sept

@MrPiggyMoka there is a user who has a similar avi to you and I thought you changed your username.

 

:rip:

4 minutes ago, Chris said:

@MrPiggyMoka there is a user who has a similar avi to you and I thought you changed your username.

 

:rip:

Well hello:mandown:

2 minutes ago, Bobyonce said:

Well hello:mandown:

Uh......

 

:skull:

28 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

her posing with balloon Reneigh :WAP:

 

 

 

the croisssnt pic looks straight out of 2012-2015 :WAP:

Shes about to let Renneigh GO, she's clearly telling us Renaissance is soon to be over and we're about to enter Act2 :jonny: Also she looks sickening :jonny5:

 

I'ma make you go weak for me.

Make you wait a whole week for me.

 

50 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

 

let’s hope he didn’t put another baby in her

The way those toes are curling... I am sure they tried

She cut out LOT and RDY because she's going to include Freakum Dress and Green Light when she comes to North America.

 

:jonny3:

2 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

The way those toes are curling... I am sure they tried

not this... :dies:

 

RMEeqq1.png

29 minutes ago, Chris said:

She cut out LOT and RDY because she's going to include Freakum Dress and Green Light when she comes to North America.

 

:jonny3:

Wishful thinking, you're a dreamer you dream a lot in your sleep. 

5 hours ago, kimberly said:

if it's her album name, or movie, or anything really, it's pretty standard to trademark every possible use of a name/brand/word so that she can send cease & desist letters to anyone selling/producing unauthorized merch.

 

see above ^

Remember when she sued that photographer for trying to profit off of Blue’s photos without her permission? :rip:

6 hours ago, Natcrus said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuEUhpnqubO/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

 

wtf is going on???

Stuffed toys, household and kitchen containers, bed sheets...

 

BeyIKEA coming????

 

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-pa

 

  Hide contents

also why TF would she register Rumi and Sir as brands??? :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

 

Think of her Renaissance album release merch: Hoodies, Sweaters, Underwear/Lingerie, Ashtrays, Blankets, Sleepwear, Towels, Hats, Buttons, Keychains, etc.

 

Sounds like another album's worth of merchandise is coming. :keir:

 

Sir Carter definitely sounds like a formal menswear brand (with bowties, cufflinks, watches), and Rumi? Maybe furniture like a play on "Room"? :dies: That Ikea idea might come to fruition too. 

9 hours ago, Chris said:

@MrPiggyMoka there is a user who has a similar avi to you and I thought you changed your username.

 

:rip:

I knowww, he doesn’t want to change his avi for some reason lmao :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.