Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Keith said:

Lbr the only reason it's so popular is because everyone has Amazon Prime for faster delivery. Most people (myself included) don't/didn't know they had access to it.

maybe that's true, but if THEE Beyonce puts her film on there, people will go and realize they're already paying for the service. and watch it. so it is pretty accessible. (and it would be a good campaign for amazon to let people know they have access to their catalog, lol. wouldn't surprise me if amazon shelled out the most money for her for that reason alone.)

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Prime vidéo Is popular here. Albeit not as much as Netflix but it's the second most popular streaming service. 

Surprised she didn't go with Netflix though. 

Just an observation ....but Nicki and Riri ( Love both ) be bragging / posting accloades on social media and B never does it .... i wonder how folks would feel if she would .

 

 

just secured tickets to mother's birthday show! :jonny2:

 

seeing RWT twice in 2 days :jonny5:

2 hours ago, ToraeGilt said:

How popular is prime video? A lot of ppl have Amazon prime but is prime video widely accessible, is it a feature of amazon prime? 

Yes, their shows do well.

 

1 hour ago, Punch said:

Just an observation ....but Nicki and Riri ( Love both ) be bragging / posting accloades on social media and B never does it .... i wonder how folks would feel if she would .

the parkwood account has started posting accolades actually

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

not very, the films/series included in prime isn’t anything to brag about and you have to pay for the majority of the rest (on top of your subscription)…

 

the interface is also super ugly and laggy and i honestly don’t know anyone who uses prime video :rip:

Invincible and The summer I turned pretty are pretty popular and they are both on Amazon prime, hence why I asked. It’s pretty obvious that we are getting the renny film via that medium

36 minutes ago, yonsé said:

just secured tickets to mother's birthday show! :jonny2:

nnn I wanna do that show too but I think imma wait to see if prices drop the day of. :gaycat7: I would also be seeing RWT twice in one week :jonny2:

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

not very, the films/series included in prime isn’t anything to brag about and you have to pay for the majority of the rest (on top of your subscription)…

 

the interface is also super ugly and laggy and i honestly don’t know anyone who uses prime video :rip:

while its true prime is not the top-tier of original content, it's clear at this point NO streamer is, as they all have both flops and award-winning shows. literally. you could name a show from each streamer that has an emmy and one that got canned after the first season. no one is better than anyone anymore. 

10 minutes ago, kimberly said:

nnn I wanna do that show too but I think imma wait to see if prices drop the day of. :gaycat7: I would also be seeing RWT twice in one week :jonny2:

see i was gonna wait but i got anxious because i think the demand is gonna skyrocket once she hits the USA

This discussion is useless since there are no visuals coming 

 

spacer.png

 

 

the amazon merch is so basic too :jonny: did she not sell merch at the tour? it shows that the demand is as high as ever. all i can hope is for a visuals announcement in 2 weeks with a anniversary release 

1 hour ago, yonsé said:

while its true prime is not the top-tier of original content, it's clear at this point NO streamer is, as they all have both flops and award-winning shows. literally. you could name a show from each streamer that has an emmy and one that got canned after the first season. no one is better than anyone anymore. 

that’s very true, but netflix is still the one to have these global moments that everyone on twitter talks about for weeks (HBO being a close second but it feels more US centric and less global imo). like homecoming wouldn’t have been this HUGE moment if it were on HBO or Prime but i also don’t really care atp, she can put them on her website i just wanna see them :WAP:

 

1 hour ago, ToraeGilt said:

Invincible and The summer I turned pretty are pretty popular and they are both on Amazon prime, hence why I asked. It’s pretty obvious that we are getting the renny film via that medium

yeah anything’s better than putting them on hbo max anyway, at least prime is global and the potential for cross promotion for the merch, tour and album would also be a nice benefit. putting them on Max would be a BIK and not a homecoming moment atp i fear 

the way she really has me over here trying to plan how im gonna get from a rural recreational area in an unfamiliar part of the country to either a driving distance show or an airport while I’ve yet to secure my ticket :dies:

 

she’s too powerful i fear

Edited by cloudbusting

2 hours ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

the amazon merch is so basic too :jonny: did she not sell merch at the tour? it shows that the demand is as high as ever. all i can hope is for a visuals announcement in 2 weeks with a anniversary release 

she sells merch at the tour. the Amazon merch shop is only available in the US I believe, so it's people either buying stuff to wear TO the show, or people who aren't able to go and settling for the Amazon merch.

 

the Amazon tour merch is a skip for me, but the poster was tempting. we need "Heated" FANS on sale, Giselle!

On 6/29/2023 at 7:04 PM, ScorpiosGroove said:

her posing with balloon Reneigh :WAP:

 

 

 

the croisssnt pic looks straight out of 2012-2015 :WAP:

that WAIST 😍

55 minutes ago, ariesgroove said:

 

:ahh:

Michallah said yes! Release them! 

Terrell always has the funniest moments. I loved his episodes with Chlöe and Keke Palmer as well.

 

In other news, I just realized with the tour coming to North America, I won't be able to put on a livestream and watch the show while I work. :gaycat7: May 10 feels like yesterday, Renaissance drop feels like 2 months ago. how are we entering July 2023 :redface:

14 hours ago, AxelFox said:

How does one make a Renna top w/o Virgo's Groove I-

It was close. Probably #6. 

7 hours ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

the amazon merch is so basic too :jonny: did she not sell merch at the tour? it shows that the demand is as high as ever. all i can hope is for a visuals announcement in 2 weeks with a anniversary release 

these are exclusive to the online shop (so the USA). I got one cause she doesn’t have a shirt at the show with the frederik heyman billboard. But I’ll probably get another one there lol

I many ways, I'm still chasing the high of hearing "y'all haters corny with that illuminati mess" for the first time.

 

Imagine starting a song like that. She's a sick woman.

I wish she would make new vinyls and physical copies and sell it on tour to coincide with whatever she has planed with Amazon. I missed out on the vinyls, the boxes were not worth it. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.