Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

My best friend is coming back to Paris to live with me for a month and it would be amazing to watch the visuals together...

Press SEND TO ALL on your lil' laptop, queen!

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

If she's filing trademarks, I'd say one version of the Amazon drops is going to have an Echoville theme... so I'm allowing myself to get excited. It likely means one of the drops will coincide with the release of the visuals.

alarm.gif

 

HOLD ON and wait a second!

 

- Amazon anounces a partnership with Beyonce 2-3 days ago

- Echoville is being officially trademarked

- Echoville has been teased on the tour

- months ago it was hinted that the visuals are late because of disagreements on where to launch the visuals -> Amazon Prime was named as a contender

- Beyonce deletes Thique-AUIYM-DrIL after the first show and now also deleted LOT + RDY => this is oddly familiar to 2012 where she also started to get rid of several songs of the Mrs Carter World Show (in the beginning she performed I Care, I Miss You, Schoolin Life, Grown Woman which were later taken out) before she dropped BEYONCE and then did a second leg in Europe which included the new songs

- precisely in 1 month it's Renaissances bday

 

 

I'm calling it, Act 2: Echoville is coming including the visuals + brand new songs + the anouncement of international dates and a second European leg in 2024!

 

tiffany-pollard-car-scared-screaming.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

18 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

alarm.gif

 

HOLD ON and wait a second!

 

- Amazon anounces a partnership with Beyonce 2-3 days ago

- Echoville is being officially trademarked

- Echoville has been teased on the tour

- months ago it was hinted that the visuals are late because of disagreements on where to launch the visuals -> Amazon Prime was named as a contender

- Beyonce deletes Thique-AUIYM-DrIL after the first show and now also deleted LOT + RDY => this is oddly familiar to 2012 where she also started to get rid of several songs of the Mrs Carter World Show (in the beginning she performed I Care, I Miss You, Schoolin Life, Grown Woman which were later taken out) before she dropped BEYONCE and then did a second leg in Europe which included the new songs

- precisely in 1 month it's Renaissances bday

 

 

I'm calling it, Act 2: Echoville is coming including the visuals + brand new songs + the anouncement of international dates and a second European leg in 2024!

 

tiffany-pollard-car-scared-screaming.gif

YUP we are close to a huge new round of releases :jonny5:

It’s like that period of time right before BMS/Renaissance where everyone kinda was theorizing about the album being called Renaissance and then ya’ll were right. :sistrens:

If that reporter really is right then ACT 3 really is a The Carters album so….

 

the whole “B7 and B8?” thing would make sense aswell 

 

and dropping ACT ll with the visuals for both projects would really make a lot of sense

 

highkey only expecting Echoville to just be the renaissance film tho cause I dont see it being the name for her acoustic album:sistrens:

Edited by Bicassie

Also, she ditched 5 songs since the beginning in Stockholm already and she could very easily drop the entire opening act number which would leave room for 8-9 new songs added. Act:2 is certainly closer than we think :jonny5:

I feel like something has to be coming. I'm not a lawyer but from what I understand, trademark applications can take months or years to be officially granted, but you get some sort of "protection" as soon as you submit your application. You call "dibs" by applying.

 

So if she's officially applying now knowing it will be public information, that's got to mean something related to Echoville is coming soon. I don't think it's the name of her hair care line (trademark application would have indicated that I think).

 

The Amazon partnership is starting to look highly suspicious.

51 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

- Beyonce deletes Thique-AUIYM-DrIL after the first show and now also deleted LOT + RDY => this is oddly familiar to 2012 where she also started to get rid of several songs of the Mrs Carter World Show (in the beginning she performed I Care, I Miss You, Schoolin Life, Grown Woman which were later taken out) before she dropped BEYONCE and then did a second leg in Europe which included the new songs

WAIT I didn't know this :WAP::WAP::WAP:

 

It's all coming OMG A COLLAPSE

 

family-rushing.giffamily-rushing.giffamily-rushing.giffamily-rushing.gif

july will be the month :jonny5:

I cant believe insiders were right last fall about hearing a rumor of visuals dropping in summer at HBO Max :redface:

Edited by Bicassie

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

I feel like something has to be coming. I'm not a lawyer but from what I understand, trademark applications can take months or years to be officially granted, but you get some sort of "protection" as soon as you submit your application. You call "dibs" by applying.

 

So if she's officially applying now knowing it will be public information, that's got to mean something related to Echoville is coming soon. I don't think it's the name of her hair care line (trademark application would have indicated that I think).

 

The Amazon partnership is starting to look highly suspicious.

Yup definitely. It doesn't make sense that some merch is being sold at Amazon for no reason. It's a prelude for something else :jonny6:

5 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Echoville is the name of the visual film for renaissance!

The visuals take place in an imaginary town called Echoville :sistrens:

 

I called out the Echoville hints a while ago before she even trademarked it…release must be coming soon! :duca:

 

The news paper of Echoville is named ECHO aswell

 

IMG-6860.png
IMG-6861.png

Waitttt :duca:

also her deciding to include pieces of the visual album in some of the interludes also speaks that she deliberately decided to start showing more of it again after keeping it hidden since that teaser dropped in August

:WAP:

 

I'm still upset that I couldn't go to the tour so a second leg in Europe next year would be amazing. I hope Act II is coming in July. I'm ready to be scalped again.

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

alarm.gif

 

HOLD ON and wait a second!

 

- Amazon anounces a partnership with Beyonce 2-3 days ago

- Echoville is being officially trademarked

- Echoville has been teased on the tour

- months ago it was hinted that the visuals are late because of disagreements on where to launch the visuals -> Amazon Prime was named as a contender

- Beyonce deletes Thique-AUIYM-DrIL after the first show and now also deleted LOT + RDY => this is oddly familiar to 2012 where she also started to get rid of several songs of the Mrs Carter World Show (in the beginning she performed I Care, I Miss You, Schoolin Life, Grown Woman which were later taken out) before she dropped BEYONCE and then did a second leg in Europe which included the new songs

- precisely in 1 month it's Renaissances bday

 

 

I'm calling it, Act 2: Echoville is coming including the visuals + brand new songs + the anouncement of international dates and a second European leg in 2024!

 

tiffany-pollard-car-scared-screaming.gif

First of all, glad to have your messy ass back lol!! Your energy in here was greatly missed!! :heart:


Second, please let this be true!!! We deserve good things after all this time and I know she won’t disappoint :WAP:

5 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Also, Act:2 Echoville is such an impeccable name for a new album :jonny4:

literally came here to say this.......prefer it in all caps though

 

Beyoncé: ECHOVILLE

 

Honestly I wouldn't mind a pop, anthemic, rock, Alien Superstar 2.0, Sci-Fi, Camp album

 

:superman:

1 minute ago, Redporus said:

literally came here to say this.......prefer it in all caps though

 

Beyoncé: ECHOVILLE

 

Honestly I wouldn't mind a pop, anthemic, rock, Alien Superstar 2.0, Sci-Fi, Camp album

 

:superman:

But isn’t it acoustic/country….

wait…ECHOVILLE does kinda fit that whole vibe :redface:

3 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

But isn’t it acoustic/country….

wait…ECHOVILLE does kinda fit that whole vibe :redface:

This! I am aware of the next act being acoustic/country but that title doesn't go with that sound :deadbanana:

Sumn about the RTW visuals that had hints of Echoville made me want a super hero, comic, fantasy vibe of an album.....both sonically and visually 

3 minutes ago, Redporus said:

This! I am aware of the next act being acoustic/country but that title doesn't go with that sound :deadbanana:

Sumn about the RTW visuals that had hints of Echoville made me want a super hero, comic, fantasy vibe of an album.....both sonically and visually 

No! I meant that it fits the country/acoustic genre since it has “ville” in the title like Nashville (capital of country music) and echo referring to it being acoustic….

Edited by Bicassie

How do we know Act II is country, never understood where that came from. Was hoping all 3 acts are like RENAISSANCE

3 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

No! I meant that it fits the country/acoustic genre since it has “ville” in the title like Nashville (capital of country music) and echo referring to it being acoustic….

Oh I get you! I don't want a country album though:deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

How do we know Act II is country, never understood where that came from. Was hoping all 3 acts are like RENAISSANCE

Honestly I would like Act II to be like Renny as well leaning into more pop/rock/tina turner elements :giraffe:

Act III can be anything tbh

 

 

5 minutes ago, Redporus said:

Oh I get you! I don't want a country album though:deadbanana:

Its basically confirmed tbh :sistrens: 

Ryan Tedder worked on it and publications have reported that ACT2 is acoustic/country :redface:

 

only thing that is unclear is ACT3 since there were reports it was Rock but then a reliable reporter said that it was another jay-z collab album like Everything Is Love so basically that’s the one that is unclear…

 

I would lean on it being another The Carters album tho since bey did only tease B7 and B8 and NOT B9!

 

FzFq4DWWYAAm8DT?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Bicassie

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.