Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

I love when locals finally open their ears and heart, like yes you better praise mother

spacer.png

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

1 hour ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

I knowww, he doesn’t want to change his avi for some reason lmao :deadbanana4:

It's that thique indeed.

 

:alexz2:

AUIYM is her best song literally, how did she do that after 50 years? legend

4 hours ago, MrLovett said:

 

 

i also saw a tweet that said the album vinyls were #1 on Amazon too

13 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Now is the perfect time to release the visuals :jonny5:

Yes it’s time 

SUMMER RENAISSANCE is the best song of RENAISSANCE. 

 

Top 5: 

1. SUMMER RENAISSANCE

2. PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA

3. ENERGY

4. HEATED 

5. ALIEN SUPERSTAR 

17 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

SUMMER RENAISSANCE is the best song of RENAISSANCE. 

 

Top 5: 

1. SUMMER RENAISSANCE

2. PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA

3. ENERGY

4. HEATED 

5. ALIEN SUPERSTAR 

How does one make a Renna top w/o Virgo's Groove I-

28 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

SUMMER RENAISSANCE is the best song of RENAISSANCE. 

 

Top 5: 

1. SUMMER RENAISSANCE

2. PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA

3. ENERGY

4. HEATED 

5. ALIEN SUPERSTAR 

Said no one ever....

Let's be real: RENAISSANCE is an excellent album but generally speaking.....

 

Bottom 5:

SR

THQ

CG

AUIYM

POTS:dies:( looking forward to the roasting)

Why the ranking when we just did an official ranking? :rip:

 

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

What if she doesn’t announce more dates but announces OTR3 tour 

 

:skull:

Oh she def will after ACT lll since its a The Carter’s album :ahh:

this guy is a reporter for the new york times remember :deadbanana2:

 

FU_JEQvXEAEvtsx.jpg:large

 

also this right here further confirmed it 

Edited by Bicassie

I love how she looks with the ponytail:jonny6:

I know it’s overused but it’s one of my fave looks, I wouldn’t mind it staying for more shows!

 

OT:

 

Bottom 3:

 

3. Summer Renaissance (I actually love it but I had to choose :gaycat4:)

2. Thique

1. All Up in Your Mind

9 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Why the ranking when we just did an official ranking? :rip:

 

Well we can't rank which music video is the best from the Renny visuals :giraffe:

How popular is prime video? A lot of ppl have Amazon prime but is prime video widely accessible, is it a feature of amazon prime? 

2 hours ago, Redporus said:

Let's be real: RENAISSANCE is an excellent album but generally speaking.....

 

Bottom 5:

SR

THQ

CG

AUIYM

POTS:dies:( looking forward to the roasting)

While I personally don’t agree about POTS and CG, these top 5 are definitely the songs that get the most hate, so in that sense I agree.:giraffe: these get the most discourse about them

24 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

How popular is prime video? A lot of ppl have Amazon prime but is prime video widely accessible, is it a feature of amazon prime? 

not very, the films/series included in prime isn’t anything to brag about and you have to pay for the majority of the rest (on top of your subscription)…

 

the interface is also super ugly and laggy and i honestly don’t know anyone who uses prime video :rip:

35 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

How popular is prime video? A lot of ppl have Amazon prime but is prime video widely accessible, is it a feature of amazon prime? 

If you have Amazon Prime you have Prime Video as well and its widely available app like Netflix. Their selection of free/original movies and TV shows is meh but they also sell or rent everything else. So yeah you can easily access it.

Artistically I get why she did it but in another lifetime I would love to hear PURE/HONEY as two different songs and the latter part of MOVE as a whole song :chick3:

Edited by Redporus

1 hour ago, ToraeGilt said:

How popular is prime video? A lot of ppl have Amazon prime but is prime video widely accessible, is it a feature of amazon prime? 

it rivals Netflix and is far ahead of any other streaming service.

 

nQ6aA2c.png

3 hours ago, Redporus said:

Let's be real: RENAISSANCE is an excellent album but generally speaking.....

 

Bottom 5:

SR

THQ

CG

AUIYM

POTS:dies:( looking forward to the roasting)

I’ll give you all of these, but Summer Renaissance. It’s still the perfect closer, and a strong song even as a standalone. Have a soft spot for All Up in Your Charts too. 

 

The others, I don’t think I’ve listened to since release. :gaycat3:

28 minutes ago, kimberly said:

it rivals Netflix and is far ahead of any other streaming service.

 

nQ6aA2c.png

Lbr the only reason it's so popular is because everyone has Amazon Prime for faster delivery. Most people (myself included) don't/didn't know they had access to it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.