Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

I’m getting wandavision vibes with echoville I love it:jonny5:I hope the bank robbery visuals are affiliated with AHAP, give me villainess:jonny5:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Loving this Echoville idea, and knowing Bey and it's relation to AHAP, I bet she uses COVID/lockdown and the idea of echo chambers somehow.

 

I AM PERCHED! 

2 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’m getting wandavision vibes with echoville I love it:jonny5:I hope the bank robbery visuals are affiliated with AHAP, give me villainess:jonny5:

Both Cuff It and AHAP

30 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

nnbnbbbnbnnbnnn 

 

giphy.gif

 

It's honestly hilarious at this point, I even almost enjoy the constant disappointment :dies:

24 hours until we’re listening to Act II while we watch the visuals i can’t believe it 


d4dfa4u.gif

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

1 hour ago, Redporus said:

I am here trying to remember the wacky name that was allegedly the title for the IASF album.....:deadbanana: It was two words but i just cant remember

Virtuoso Intellect. :rofl:

The snippets of the visuals she shows on the tour look incredible. Break My Soul especially. 

The way you're all setting yourselves up to be disappointed

 

d4dfa4u.gif

 

i thought about this 3D painting meaning something since the stockholm date, it’s way too detailed to just be a random throwaway visual :WAP:

 

 

 

i also didn’t know all up in your mind had visuals, i love the dark chaotic vibe 

 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

For sure. But still, Bey doesn't strike me as a "-ville" kinda girl :skull: It's giving Farmville or Whoville or sumn

she didn't strike us as a "Renaissance" kinda girl either :dies:

59 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

24 hours until we’re listening to Act II while we watch the visuals i can’t believe it 


d4dfa4u.gif

stop :superman::superman::superman::superman::superman:

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

y'all are setting yourselves up :lmao:

 

like it aint even the end of july yet

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

 

Not a 154m gross. :deadbanana: I was predicting 120m bc her EU gross is generally tamer.  Billboard and Forbes has been underestimating her too. :rip: I think she’ll easily clear 300m with her US dates and will be in the 500-600m range without any additional dates. Over half a billion without the rumored Africa, Asia, Oceania, Latam, and 2nd NA/EU legs. :deadbanana4:

On our way to Echoville just to end up in Delulu land

 

spacer.png

Edited by BGKC

I mean we originally thought she may do 100m, not 154 :jonny:

 

 

Don't be afraid sisters, the signs are all there. Beyonce moves quiet, but when several things are happening at the same time, it usually means sth. Nothing "just happens" with Bey and her NDAs.

 

Now is the time to get EXCITED, I am the messenger, the messiah. I am here to deliver the NEWS

 

tiffany-pollard-car-scared-screaming.gif

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Don't be afraid sisters, the signs are all there. Beyonce moves quiet, but when several things are happening at the same time, it usually means sth. Nothing "just happens" with Bey and her NDAs.

 

Now is the time to get EXCITED, I am the messenger, the messiah. I am here to deliver the NEWS

 

tiffany-pollard-car-scared-screaming.gif

Optimistic Chriz is back with a vengeance 

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Don't be afraid sisters, the signs are all there. Beyonce moves quiet, but when several things are happening at the same time, it usually means sth. Nothing "just happens" with Bey and her NDAs.

 

Now is the time to get EXCITED, I am the messenger, the messiah. I am here to deliver the NEWS

 

tiffany-pollard-car-scared-screaming.gif

I can second this…sumn is quite obviously brewing girls

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuEUhpnqubO/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

 

wtf is going on???

Stuffed toys, household and kitchen containers, bed sheets...

 

BeyIKEA coming????

 

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-pa

 

Spoiler

also why TF would she register Rumi and Sir as brands??? :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

 

3 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuEUhpnqubO/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

 

wtf is going on???

Stuffed toys, household and kitchen containers, bed sheets...

 

BeyIKEA coming????

 

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-pa

 

  Hide contents

also why TF would she register Rumi and Sir as brands??? :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

 

Celebrities always trademark the weirdest stuff, especially when it comes to their kids, just in case I suppose... :skull:

3 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

wtf is going on???

Stuffed toys, household and kitchen containers, bed sheets...

 

BeyIKEA coming????

if it's her album name, or movie, or anything really, it's pretty standard to trademark every possible use of a name/brand/word so that she can send cease & desist letters to anyone selling/producing unauthorized merch.

 

4 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

also why TF would she register Rumi and Sir as brands??? :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

see above ^

10 minutes ago, benyonce said:

Celebrities always trademark the weirdest stuff, especially when it comes to their kids, just in case I suppose... :skull:

 

9 minutes ago, kimberly said:

if it's her album name, or movie, or anything really, it's pretty standard to trademark every possible use of a name/brand/word so that she can send cease & desist letters to anyone selling/producing unauthorized merch.

 

see above ^

Ohhh alright alright. So, it is to protect the brand in case it's used by other people.

I thought it meant the description of the product Bey wanted to market, I was so confused  :deadbanana4:

31 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

BeyIKEA coming????

Bed Bath & Beyoncé was right there :laugh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.