Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, ariesgroove said:

i love this in a camp way :rip:

12 minutes ago, bijonse said:

Right it’s so camp and fun y’all are BORING

spacer.png

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

4 hours ago, Devin said:

Ok seriously, what’s y’all favorites so far?

 

Mine: A, B, E, H, K, N, O, Q, R, S


spacer.png

spacer.png
 

— source: danny via Twitter

N Q S I P O A D R B E M G K J H

 

Wasnt feeling C F and L

5 hours ago, Devin said:

Ok seriously, what’s y’all favorites so far?

 

Mine: A, B, E, H, K, N, O, Q, R, S


spacer.png

spacer.png
 

— source: danny via Twitter

A remains the best! :giraffe:

 

It's not often she wears jumpsuits so it stands out among the rest; the silhouette is beautiful and highlights her snatched body. She looks amazing in it! It's also elegant but at the same time has a bit of a futuristic twist, which gives a speak-peak to what's about to follow. 
 

It's just the perfect fit for that portion of the show. 
 

Some of the gowns are really beautiful and she looks great them but they're giving too much 'red carpet' for my liking. 
 

My other favorites are J, N and R! 
 

C, F, I and K are the worst. 

3 hours ago, ariesgroove said:

i love this in a camp way :rip:

 

spacer.png

This is Alien Superstar 👽 meets Dumb Donald (Fat Albert) meets Marvin the Martian couture cosplay. Those who get it, get it, and those who don't were deprived of fun as children.

Normally Pop Base is a secondary source, so it is weird that I haven't seen this anywhere else. Hopefully something to do with ACT II but probably a new business venture..
 

 

16 minutes ago, benyonce said:

Normally Pop Base is a secondary source, so it is weird that I haven't seen this anywhere else. Hopefully something to do with ACT II but probably a new business venture..
 

 

There has been talks around 'Echoville' in the base recently but nothing about a trademark! :sistrens:

 

But trademarks could mean anything... Even if she has no plan of developing this idea/name further, it's good to make sure to 'own' it so you have no issue down the line.

 

Just drop them, Giselle!

40 minutes ago, benyonce said:

Normally Pop Base is a secondary source, so it is weird that I haven't seen this anywhere else. Hopefully something to do with ACT II but probably a new business venture..
 

 

 

7 hours ago, kimberly said:

this has got to be the ugliest thing she's worn yet. overtaking the asymmetrical loofah suit dress she opened with in London.

 

FzwN9B8aAAApMxG?format=jpg&name=large 

Right?! like what are those things over the ****. Plus those silver things look like a barnacle infection. Great eye make up. 
 

 

6 hours ago, ariesgroove said:

i love this in a camp way :rip:

 

spacer.png

We need to stop this wave of camp, since usually people will associate something horrible and tacky with camp, then twist it as misunderstood then eventually good. The hat shape is the only decent thing about this. She looks like an infected octopus with great eyeliner. 

yeah that Echoville stuff being teased during the tour, the multiple links between the word Echo (from the Echo Knty news to the Echo hat she’s wearing to the Echo chambers Es Devlin mentioned during the conception of the tour)… oh the ball is slowly starting to roll again isn’t it 

 


xfq96o.gif

 

Spoiler

in b4 it’s just another Ivy Park rebrand or more ugly clothes no one buys :deadbanana4:

 

Lol, not the “Crew” outfits during Formation…. Is she still salty about Amsterdam? 

 

Watch someone replicate one and gag her again.

Echoville is the name of the visual film for renaissance!

The visuals take place in an imaginary town called Echoville :sistrens:

 

I called out the Echoville hints a while ago before she even trademarked it…release must be coming soon! :duca:

 

The news paper of Echoville is named ECHO aswell

 

IMG-6860.png
IMG-6861.png

Edited by Bicassie

On 6/19/2023 at 12:10 AM, Bicassie said:

 

IMG-6860.png
IMG-6861.png

 

It all makes sense now…

The town’s church…

The town’s bus…

The town’s news channel…

the town’s establishments…

the town’s local paper being called “ECHO”…

 

Gwuf.gif 


Echoville is def where the visuals take place guys @kimberly

The way I was the first one who clocked this weeks ago omfg! Her trademarking it def means that the visuals are ready to go and the film might even be named “ECHOVILLE”! Her being seen with that laptop yesterday when entering the venue ONLY MEANS ONE THING! :jonny5:

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

oh this is pure GOLD 

 

 

 

lol I came here to post the exact same thing. I can't stop watching :jonny5:

 

 

Echoville sounds like a town in a comic book where superheroes live.....or the location of an alien abduction. I love it.

9 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

lol I came here to post the exact same thing. I can't stop watching :jonny5:

 

 

the adlibs and her singing the backing vocals on the last date she’s SICK :WAP:

 

more vocal surprises for the US dates pls @beyoncé

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

oh this is pure GOLD 

 

 

 

This is for the AHAP stans @kimberly @BnPac @ariesgroove @Devin :jonny2:

 

 

 

Those improvised arabic scales enriched by such a beautiful tone :heart2:

 

I love seeing content like this going viral. Keep up the good work beyhive! 

17 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

Echoville sounds like a town in a comic book where superheroes live.....or the location of an alien abduction. I love it.

It reminded me of something like Westview from Wandavision, but you're probably right. The latter makes sense considering the alien/steampunk theme of the tour.

  • ATRL Moderator
34 minutes ago, Pepo said:

This is for the AHAP stans @kimberly @BnPac @ariesgroove @Devin :jonny2:

 

 

 

Those improvised arabic scales enriched by such a beautiful tone :heart2:

 

I love seeing content like this going viral. Keep up the good work beyhive! 

nahhhhh :jonny5: I been kinda out of the loop on the shows since Amsterdam. We NEED this in East Rutherford + the original fit.

Omg someone here really found out the whole Echoville thing weeks ago. 

 

I love the concept of a town with a bunch of different locations / professions that each represent a song. When she makes a VR Echoville experience down the line too :jonny6:

When Echoville is the overarching theme that act ii and act iii also take place in. My wig :rip:

With this Echoville thing now is a good time to remember all the Dolby Atmos account hyping Beyoncé and Renaissance last year (even tho it wasn't even available in Dolby atmos at launch). They had even remained their account Dol-bey 

 

 

Guys….we are so close…. :jonny5:

She’s def gonna drop it before the US Leg or during it (probably after the NY show on the 29th of July) :duca:

 

Now the question remains will she drop a trailer like with lemonade and black Is King or will she suprise drop it :sistrens:

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.