Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I just remembered Nile is only 1 minute and 47 seconds long, and now I'm pissed off at this lady (until the US leg kicks off :fan:)

Déjà Vu continues to reach new milestones on Spotify:

 

 

 

 

18 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

I just remembered Nile is only 1 minute and 47 seconds long, and now I'm pissed off at this lady (until the US leg kicks off :fan:)

*Until she releases the film trailer in 10 hours

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

ECHOVILLE is a very un-Beyonce title idk

I am here trying to remember the wacky name that was allegedly the title for the IASF album.....:deadbanana: It was two words but i just cant remember

I'm working on an Achievements section for the Receipts thread and I'd love input from you all - 

 

Please can you reply with any and all big achievements by Beyoncé? For example, highest grossing black touring artist in history. Or, highest GRAMMY-winning artist of all time.

 

I'll compile them all and have them added into a new section on there. Thank you! :heart2:

2 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

 

what do we have here ? a single leg grossing more than a certain pop girl’s entire stadium tour with the same amount of shows :coffee:

8 minutes ago, Redporus said:

I am here trying to remember the wacky name that was allegedly the title for the IASF album.....:deadbanana: It was two words but i just cant remember

Do you happen to be thinking of the iconic Virtuoso Intellect?

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

Do you happen to be thinking of the iconic Virtuoso Intellect?

yesssss :dies:

 

Let's be real though ECHOVILLE>>>>>>Virtuoso Intellect :deadbanana:

55 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

Tomorrow is the day

we really should’ve counted how many times we’ve said this in the past year :deadbanana4:


kesha-bye.gif

 

9 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Do you happen to be thinking of the iconic Virtuoso Intellect?

Me. I am Sasha... The Elusive Chanteuse

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

 

It's been doing this every time I go to her website for the last year.

2 minutes ago, Redporus said:

yesssss :dies:

 

Let's be real though ECHOVILLE>>>>>>Virtuoso Intellect :deadbanana:

For sure. But still, Bey doesn't strike me as a "-ville" kinda girl :skull: It's giving Farmville or Whoville or sumn

2 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

For sure. But still, Bey doesn't strike me as a "-ville" kinda girl :skull: It's giving Farmville or Whoville or sumn

her exile in guyville is coming! :duca:

3 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

For sure. But still, Bey doesn't strike me as a "-ville" kinda girl :skull: It's giving Farmville or Whoville or sumn

imagine an interactive/mobile app with it or something technologically advanced for this new imaginary location that comes with the film

Wednesday: Amazon deal

Thursday: Billboard 

Friday: Visuals announcement

Monday: new tour dates

 

spacer.png

Edited by Blue Rose

5 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

For sure. But still, Bey doesn't strike me as a "-ville" kinda girl :skull: It's giving Farmville or Whoville or sumn

Exactly. It gives me Melanie Martinez vibes. I assume it'll just be a fictional town/place where the Renny visuals take place?

Why have y'all not made a meme of that pic of her being shook at her phone yet?

 

I'm waiting

37 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

we really should’ve counted how many times we’ve said this in the past year :deadbanana4:


kesha-bye.gif

 

nnbnbbbnbnnbnnn 

 

giphy.gif

 

It's honestly hilarious at this point, I even almost enjoy the constant disappointment :dies:

Echoville reminds me of Nellyville. She is about to have her Dilemma :jonnycat:

just found out I can’t take even unpaid vacation days w this new job since it’s such a short contract… gonna have to figure out a way to make one of the saturday shows I guess :gaycat7:

 

the anniversary one would be perfect since I’ll be nearby, but I won’t get paid in time

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.