Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Its basically confirmed tbh :sistrens: 

Ryan Tedder worked on it and publications have reported that ACT2 is acoustic/country :redface:

 

only thing that is unclear is ACT3 since there were reports it was Rock but then a reliable reporter said that it was another jay-z collab album like Everything Is Love so basically that’s the one that is unclear…

 

I would lean on it being another The Carters album tho since bey did only tease B7 and B8 on her site and NOT B9

Well is she serves an album of Daddy Lessons then I am here for it :giraffe:

I am definitely craving more rock/tina turner/simply the best songs from her too :giraffe:

Another EIL is a no from me though :giraffe:

Edited by Redporus

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

5 minutes ago, Redporus said:

Another EIL is a no from me though :giraffe:

I mean she was stuck in quarantine with that man :redface:

What else were they doing than to make more music…:sistrens:

Edited by Bicassie

What if acoustic means it just includes rather mellow sounding songs? It doesnt need to be kumbayah music in order to be acoustic. It could just mean very stripped back

Spoiler

I hate ECHOVILLE as an album name :dancehall3: 

Spoiler

Much better than that pretentious "Enlightenment" theory tho :deadbanana2:

 

 

Edited by Natcrus

3 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

What if acoustic means it just includes rather mellow sounding songs? It doesnt need to be kumbayah music in order to be acoustic. It could just mean very stripped back

Yeah but a whole album of stripped back production is giving Adelonce: 30 :deadbanana:

Just now, Redporus said:

Yeah but a whole album of stripped back production is giving Adelonce: 30 :deadbanana:

It's Beyoncé we're talking about. It will have tons of different sounds, don't worry about that

20 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Its basically confirmed tbh :sistrens: 

Ryan Tedder worked on it and publications have reported that ACT2 is acoustic/country :redface:

 

only thing that is unclear is ACT3 since there were reports it was Rock but then a reliable reporter said that it was another jay-z collab album like Everything Is Love so basically that’s the one that is unclear…

 

I would lean on it being another The Carters album tho since bey did only tease B7 and B8 and NOT B9!

 

FzFq4DWWYAAm8DT?format=jpg&name=4096x409

About The Carters: I wouldn't call Boots' trolling ass a reliable reporter :coffee2:

1 minute ago, Natcrus said:

It's Beyoncé we're talking about. It will have tons of different sounds, don't worry about that

This I don't doubt....

 

Hmmmm an album with sounds like:

 

Thats Why Youre Beautiful

Satellites

I Miss You

Pray You Catch Me

Sandcastles

Bigger

Otherside

Heaven

 

:jonnycat:

Fact is:

 

Renaissance is serving Sasha Fierce on crack. (Conceptually and visually speaking)

 

So Act2: Echoville could serve I Am on crack. 

 

Halos wig is not safe it seems :jonny6:

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

34 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

How do we know Act II is country, never understood where that came from. Was hoping all 3 acts are like RENAISSANCE

 

we dont know...one person said it & everybody else has been running off that one source ever since

Edited by giRLbye.

12 minutes ago, Redporus said:

This I don't doubt....

 

Hmmmm an album with sounds like:

 

Thats Why Youre Beautiful

Satellites

I Miss You

Pray You Catch Me

Sandcastles

Bigger

Otherside

Heaven

 

:jonnycat:

I feel she won't go this way... Maybe more in the vein of Bigger (like majestic, huge, orchestral songs) rather than sad ballads.

Like she previously said, this "project" was about liberation and escaping from reality during the pandemic. I don't think just straight up ballads would fit the aesthetic of the era

 

Edit: Also, seeing how happy she currently is, it would be a mood killer to release sad songs and start performing them. See how she completely ignores Lemonade songs now; I believe they remind her of that dark period in her life, which she has completely gotten over.

Edited by Natcrus

10 minutes ago, Mr. Specialist said:

I think Echoville is related to the visuals than to Act II

Same. I don't think she'll call an album Echoville.

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Same. I don't think she'll call an album Echoville.

I feel like people said the same about the title Renaissance lol

12 minutes ago, Mr. Specialist said:

I think Echoville is related to the visuals than to Act II

I agree with this. It feels like the visuals will all connect with each other based on what we’ve been teased with, all taking place in a town called echoville. Love the name:jonny5:

7 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I feel like people said the same about the title Renaissance lol

 

they did...lol

 

Beyonce has had more unconventional album titles than not. "Echoville" could absolutely be a title if she wanted.

Edited by giRLbye.

1 hour ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

 

not her averaging over $7M per show in Europe... with lower ticket prices and all dat.

 

reminder: FWT brought in around $5M per show in Europe.

I’m not sure how but I believe the visuals will also tie into ACT 2.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.