Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

16 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

not me missing the beginning of the tour of the millennium, the AHAP remix, the Renni rate and that chaotic night on here :deadbanana4:

 

@Mitsouko i saw your mention while waiting for her to start the show :heart: (and while reading the rumor that #she would join her on stage lmao) but they got my ass :ace: 

you warned me but it was already too late 

welcome back chile :giraffe:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Survivor might be better than TWOTW like whoa it’s doing it for me rn. Anyways where’s @Mercurio?? Like wtf. It’s important

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

welcome back chile :giraffe:

let’s see how long it lasts this time 


yeah-georganith.gif

Like.. it’s really this simple, give us a cute minute of Freakum and then boom move into Before I Let Go like cmonnn do not edge us like this

spacer.png

I’m kinda mad we got another Ivy Park collection and probably the new hair products before we get the visuals or any news on act ii.

11 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Thanks for the explanation. My intention was definitely this:

 

To me it doesnt matter if I say a word in Spanish, English, French or whatever when the meaning is the same. But we all know especially us Hive sistrens have to be extra careful on this site with all that bias going on.

 

Do we know whether those rumors about an Ari collab are true?

Oh yeah absolutely.

It could've been an unserious shady comment, but of course they will take it out of context and make the most whenever they have the chance...

 

Spoiler

did you have any previous warnings tho? :fan:

I don't really know how banning works here, maybe you were being messy for a while  :gaycat5:

 

13 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Thanks for the explanation. My intention was definitely this:

 

To me it doesnt matter if I say a word in Spanish, English, French or whatever when the meaning is the same. But we all know especially us Hive sistrens have to be extra careful on this site with all that bias going on.

 

Do we know whether those rumors about an Ari collab are true?

Exactly...

 

Did you go to Frankfurt btw?

5 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

Will we ever get Act II?

atp we’ll get another troll t-shirt if we’re lucky :deadbanana4:

 

 

if we have nothing during the 2 weeks between the EU and US leg, nothing on july 29th and nothing around her bday i’ll officially give up on those damn vis-(gunshot) 

Just now, ScorpiosGroove said:

atp we’ll get another troll t-shirt if we’re lucky :deadbanana4:

 

 

if we have nothing during the 2 weeks between the EU and US leg, nothing on july 29th and nothing around her bday i’ll officially give up on those damn vis-(gunshot) 

She's selling three t-shirts on Amazon. That's what you're getting!

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuCZdzcNkat/

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

She's selling three t-shirts on Amazon. That's what you're getting!

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuCZdzcNkat/

not "drop 1.0" too omg leave us alone you pigs @parkwood 

3 minutes ago, Pepo said:

The rumors about the visuals premiering on Amazon Prime Video may be correct at this point.

So she would STILL owe 2 other projects to Netflix??

She's never gonna finish her contract at this rate... It doesn't make any sense. :biblio::weeps:

actually no drop 1.0 is the merch and drop 2.0 are the visuals, both on Amazon oh we got her tea :WAP:

5 minutes ago, Tangane said:

So she would STILL owe 2 other projects to Netflix??

She's never gonna finish her contract at this rate... It doesn't make any sense. :biblio::weeps:

Contracts can be changed or voided altogether. Meghan Markle and Prince Harry had a huge Netflix deal but apparently they're having trouble pitching anything Netflix will take so the contract may be nullified.

 

Or the reports of a three picture deal may have been untrue all along.

2 minutes ago, Tangane said:

So she would STILL owe 2 other projects to Netflix??

She's never gonna finish her contract at this rate... It doesn't make any sense. :biblio::weeps:

We can only make some assumptions concerning the matter.

 

Was the deal with Netflix legit to begin with? I don't quite remember atm.

 

If she feels like to, she may as well work on a RWT DVD, although I wouldn't bet on it.

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

4 drops.

Our poor bank accounts :gaycat6:

 

I'll be snatching some for sure.

I only got the poster from this 1st drop. I hope there will be different colored merch besides black. I have enough black tshirts from her. 

This is one of my least favorite costumes so far. It looks like something Wendy Williams would wear on a Halloween episode of her talk show.

 

FzrbWhRaAAIxnKN?format=jpg&name=4096x409

4 merch drops. I dont think they can too these tshirts designs :jonny:

 

8 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This is one of my least favorite costumes so far. It looks like something Wendy Williams would wear on a Halloween episode of her talk show.

 

FzrbWhRaAAIxnKN?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I like it, it's giving Marvel Villianess!

 

Bring it back home Queen:jonny5:

Edited by Planet Mars

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.