Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I really don't understand this because so many of us in Paris didn't get a ticket. There were 250k waiting in line in pre-sale and normal sale, the fact that out of that they only can get 65k is weird. She also can not have the biggest stage ever. If Paris is only 65k, no way is Marseille 60k. 

The only source for the 80k was live Nation, but they were also doing the most with the queue numbers as well.

 

I think 70k makes more sense but I don't know.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

8 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

The only source for the 80k was live Nation, but they were also doing the most with the queue numbers as well.

 

I think 70k makes more sense but I don't know.

No, tbh, her demand here was huge. And people were so upset because there was a date in Lyon that disappeared and the 2nd Paris' date wasn't coming . They went ahead and started lashing out at and attacking government officials, one of them had to make a statement. It turns out Bey's team (or more Live Nation in France I think) just badly planified the whole thing. There's no way she would have not put at least 85k if it were possible. I don't get what's wrong with her stage. 

It's a bit annoying because so many of us wanted to go but wtv. I get to go Barça. 

Edited by BnPac

33 minutes ago, Machete said:

Bey def curates the IG posts then someone else uploads them. Agree that no social media professional would make some of the photo and layout choices she does :deadbanana4:

 

I always imagine the iconic IG story spam we got during OTRII/EIL release week being Bey discovering IG stories and being fascinated so she spams :deadbanana4:

I 100% buy that was has her. People were saying the tour/album was a flop and it was also like 3am at the time wherever she and her team was. She had a point to prove :deadbanana4: I'm also pretty sure the only reason she stopped is because she hit the story limit

 

Her stories literally looked like this: 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

39 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Her stories literally looked like this: 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

:dies:

2 hours ago, Machete said:

Did Paris not sellout or was it staging (the big towers) that limited the capacity. :huh:

It did sell out. You couldn’t get a ticket, but like I’ve been saying the risers have blocked standing at the back. There was less seats open at the side of the stage too because of obstructed view. Nothing can be done.  The stage works perfect in some venues for capacity (Belgium, London) not so much in others. The other France date will probably be 50k. 

2 hours ago, Machete said:

Did Paris not sellout or was it staging (the big towers) that limited the capacity. :huh:

it was the staging. and many restricted view sections that they could've put up for sale but never did

 

all tickets sold out in like 20min :rip:

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I 100% buy that was has her. People were saying the tour/album was a flop and it was also like 3am at the time wherever she and her team was. She had a point to prove :deadbanana4: I'm also pretty sure the only reason she stopped is because she hit the story limit

 

Her stories literally looked like this: 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

what was she even posting :deadbanana4:

31 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

what was she even posting :deadbanana4:

It was the day the HDD predictions came in that 5SOS was going to block EIL from #1. She posted like 50+ photos from OTRII. Some of them were posted multiple times

 

https://twitter.com/billboard/status/1009700225781510144?lang=bg

This has me peeing on myself. :deadbanana:

 

Some of the lyrics jumbling with the AI, but she sounds incredible.

 

 

 

*in a soft voice*
 

pretty huuurts, we shine the light on whatever’s worst, perfection is a disease of a nation :dancehall:

 

*in full chest belt*
 

PRETTY HUUURTS, WE SHINE THE LIGHT ON WHATEVER’S WORST, TRY TO FIX SOMETHING BUT YOU CAN’T FIX WHAT YOU CAN’T SEE, IT’S THE SOUL THAT NEEDS A SURGERY :fish2:

Does anyone know some online UK stores to get good quality t-shirts that fit the Renaissance theme or have Bey/Renaissance printing on it?

My Amsterdam date is nearing and I don't have anything to wear yet.

 

I did come across some websites but the quality and websites themselves look... questionable lol

 

 

The way the orchestral version wouldve given her the Oscar she craved nnnn

I am very happy to see her dancing more and more with each date. I hope she’ll be closer to full capacity by the time she hits NA. 

53 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This has me peeing on myself. :deadbanana:

 

Some of the lyrics jumbling with the AI, but she sounds incredible.

 

 

 

all i hear is whitney lol

16 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

 

The way the orchestral version wouldve given her the Oscar she craved nnnn

Hearing this had everyone hyped.. what we got was about as bland as a Bey release gets zzz

When you look at the Barcelona floor plan, it will probably be a mess. The floor is very long. 
 

 

29 minutes ago, benyonce said:

Hearing this had everyone hyped.. what we got was about as bland as a Bey release gets zzz

Yeah it was so dramatic and beautiful. Not a fan of the original. 

51 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Help I didn’t see this, the way Honey picks it up :deadbanana4: this outfit is cursed 


https://twitter.com/YonceVocals/status/1663757523000918016?s=20

Lol, honey posing with the broken piece. 
 

The yellow plexiglass eyes just popped out. Nothing horribly bad. 

The visuals seem to have a lot of 3D models and graphics. I feel like it will be a virtual and an accessible 2D experience, could be why it's taking so long and it's unlike anything we've seen before judging from the interludes.

 

Also Apple will be making their biggest announcement since the iPhone in a few days. I would be scalped if she was involved. :thing:

 

All these different outfits...

 

You know if we ever get a film of this show it's gonna serve:

 

Spoiler

outfit+changes.gif

 

18 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Also Apple will be making their biggest announcement since the iPhone in a few days. I would be scalped if she was involved. :thing:

isn't it rumored to be the VR headset and new operating system? :gaycat5: imagine if they debuted a clip from the visuals during the keynote :jonny:

revisiting Disclosure’s Settle for the 10th anniversary makes me wish they could’ve been involved on Renaissance a little :jonny6:

 

they’ve never been able to quite reach those heights again, but they still have moments of genius (and imo continue to be consistently good despite peaking artistically at debut) + they have the Parkwood connection already

 


thankfully the album is perfect as is and isn’t missing anything, they’ve just been on my dream collaborator list for her for years and that would’ve been the most logical record for their involvement

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.