Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Can someone please add the explosion where someone turns into ash holding a fence to the end of this gif

 

ZN42BRG.gif

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

1 hour ago, Devin said:

@Triton finna give AUIYM a 10 and POTS a 1 oop.

 

spacer.png

same tbh

I just wanted to sayyy that I’m taking a dump on AS (the most overrated track) to help ensure it isn’t #1 on this years rate. 

spacer.png

 

thank god it’s a rate and not a survivor, i hate the weird format of the latter so much

 

anyway to whom do i have to show hole to guarantee a VirGOD’s Groove victory?

 

spacer.png

I'm not 100% sure what she meant but I think she's saying Beyoncé is the sweetest collaborator in her discog?

also never knew BMS had that (highly specific) record. the more you know!

 

EBnmutI.png

https://twitter.com/shakira/status/1663748346945712131?s=20 

I hope you know that if you rate AS lower than a 10 you're just being tacky for no reason

 

ZN42BRG.gif

Florence Pugh and Pierpaolo Piccioli, the Creative Director of Valentino, were also at RWT tonight. Florence posted on her story how amazed she is to be on earth the same time as Bey.

 

I wish a fan page was still keeping up with the celebs like they did for FWT, because a ton of them are going but no one seems to be keeping up with it.

 

https://twitter.com/welivedintime/status/1663687382858596352

17 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I'm not 100% sure what she meant but I think she's saying Beyoncé is the sweetest collaborator in her discog?

also never knew BMS had that (highly specific) record. the more you know!

 

EBnmutI.png

https://twitter.com/shakira/status/1663748346945712131?s=20 

Her song was with her kids, I think that’s what she was referring to. 
 

Ugh I need another pic of these two together again. 

5 minutes ago, Triton said:

Her song was with her kids, I think that’s what she was referring to. 

oh wow

 

adbNzdI.gif 

23 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Florence Pugh and Pierpaolo Piccioli, the Creative Director of Valentino, were also at RWT tonight. Florence posted on her story how amazed she is to be on earth the same time as Bey.

 

I wish a fan page was still keeping up with the celebs like they did for FWT, because a ton of them are going but no one seems to be keeping up with it.

 

https://twitter.com/welivedintime/status/1663687382858596352

I found this, Emilia Clarke was also there 

 

https://instagram.com/celebslovebey_?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

couldnt give anything lower than a 7 :rip:

 

I'm That Girl - 10

Cozy - 9

Alien Superstar - 9.5

Cuff It - 10

Energy - 8

Break My Soul - 9

Church Girl - 8

Plastic Off The Sofa - 9

Virgo's Groove - 10

Move - 9.5

Heated - 11

Thique - 7.5

All Up In Your Mind - 8.5

America Has A Problem - 10

Pure/Honey - 9

Summer Renaissance - 9.5

 

average of 9.21

  • ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

couldnt give anything lower than a 7 :rip:

 

I'm That Girl - 10

Cozy - 9

Alien Superstar - 9.5

Cuff It - 10

Energy - 8

Break My Soul - 9

Church Girl - 8

Plastic Off The Sofa - 9

Virgo's Groove - 10

Move - 9.5

Heated - 11

Thique - 7.5

All Up In Your Mind - 8.5

America Has A Problem - 10

Pure/Honey - 9

Summer Renaissance - 9.5

 

average of 9.21

Not you leaking :deadbanana4:
 

27 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

Thique - 7.5

All Up In Your Mind - 8.5

and u gotta trolling cause…

1 minute ago, Devin said:

and u gotta trolling cause…

its hard to rate the album cut me some slack :deadbanana4:

 

Thique is in the bottom for me atm but AUIYM is like mid tier

The tour definitely changed some of the grades I would give the songs a couple months back, let me do this :thing:

I just woke up and rushed to find clips from last night's show because I had a dream that she performed Kitty Kat and Green Light and it felt so real :jonny5:

The rate results are going to be a kii. @AUIYM get up off the floor!

spacer.png

I'm That Girl - 9

Cozy - 7

Alien Superstar - 8

Cuff It - 9

Energy - 1

Break My Soul - 11

Church Girl - 7

Plastic Off The Sofa - 8

Virgo's Groove - 10

Move - 10

Heated - 10

Thique - 6

All Up In Your Mind - 6

America Has A Problem - 8

Pure/Honey - 10

Summer Renaissance - 10

 

adbNzdI.gif

1 minute ago, Mercurio said:

Who wants to know some of the current gross figures and real capacities? :eli:

:WAP:

 

Spill! Also, spill if you know any more about upcoming legs. :eli:

1 hour ago, Mercurio said:

Still no word on more legs sis, I’m asking every chance I get and they’re in town right now.

 

Paris 65k - $8.1M :dancehall3: they lied. 

London 44k - $6.5M

Damn, I really hope you hear soon! :duca: I'm surprised at only 65k for Paris, but $8.1M gross from that is huge! She only grossed $6,258,954 with 75k on FWT!

Damn the tour was amazing.

 

The intro ballad section was perfection, the transition into Renaissance was such a rollercoaster. The production and visuals were really as close to a 10 as you're going to get.

 

My only real gripe was heated/Summer R being screwed a bit having versus/chorus' cut ruining their flow. The Sweet Dreams tease kind of threw the audience off and not in a good way. And I think 1 or 2 more crowd pleasers (Sweet Dreams+another) would have been welcomed.

2 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

Those prices were off the charts, so 8.1M is outstanding. Overall gross for the EU leg alone should reach about 125M. 

That's huge! Thanks for this info. :hug:

12 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

Those prices were off the charts, so 8.1M is outstanding. Overall gross for the EU leg alone should reach about 125M. 

oh wow, FWT EU leg only did 86M :lakitu:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.