Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Tangane said:

I concur! I went on the website this morning and was like: "Is this new? And is this?" :biblio:

But I also like the fact that she used to switch up her wig once in a while during the last tours... But you risked to have an hairstyle that you didn't like, and to me this blowout is perfect so I'll allow it! :heart:

Oh, I am beyond ready for the diva blowout to GO  :deadbanana4:  I need to see the return of Braidyoncé

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

@Mercurio do you have the info about the attendance and Gross of all shows till now? I Remember you had the numbers of the Chromatica Ball

7 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Does this mean she’ll remove the ballads  :redface:

I hope not :cries:

8 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Does this mean she’ll remove the ballads  :redface:

I very much doubt it. Looks like she's just doing a DJ set, and she's not even set up on the stage. She's on the floor in CR

 

https://twitter.com/RenaissanceWT/status/1664320158209392643

It's pride month, let's manifest the visuals coming before July because if not that means she hates the gays

3 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

It's pride month, let's manifest the visuals coming before July because if not that means she hates the gays

right….we better get them during pride month

19 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

I very much doubt it. Looks like she's just doing a DJ set, and she's not even set up on the stage. She's on the floor in CR

 

https://twitter.com/RenaissanceWT/status/1664320158209392643

 

17 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I think Opening Act is a stretch tbh... I think she's just playing for CR

https://twitter.com/renaissancewt/status/1664324865703174144?s=46&t=eAe5asspVQ7-EUZ1MyB9-w Yeah this is sad :deadbanana2:

15 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

If she’s doing ANYTHING for pride month it better be TODAY. 

We may get a Happy Pride shoutout on stage :gaycat6:

”Happy Pride Month y’all!”

 

*proceeds to perform I Rather Die Young to a crowd full of gays who rather die young than be monogamous* 

 

spacer.png

 

 

On 5/31/2023 at 5:19 PM, Blue Rose said:

Go to page 2439

 

spacer.png

thanks, my blind ass didnt catch that

 

spacer.png

guys tonight will be the first time I have enough time to sit and watch the tour :jonnycat:  (from a shaky insta live of course :rip:). 

 

I have seen some random clips but not too much of it, I'm so exciteeeed :duca::duca::duca: do we have any @ yet???

 

24 minutes ago, Owlie said:

not him installing a giant Bey statue? :clap3:

 

https://twitter.com/theweeknd/status/1664330876581232645/photo/1

Not another gay hijacking the Renaissance..

33 minutes ago, Owlie said:

not him installing a giant Bey statue? :clap3:

 

https://twitter.com/theweeknd/status/1664330876581232645/photo/1

does he have a single original thought or is all his work just lesser versions of everyone else's sh*t?

2 minutes ago, yonsé said:

does he have a single original thought or is all his work just lesser versions of everyone else's sh*t?

Tbf he’s a massive Sorayama fan. But to be doing it NOW of all times, probably shaken to his core with RWT :priceless:

 

 

 

Y'all need to get a grip :skull: Abel is not copying Bey at all

 

Hajime Sorayama's art is highly acclaimed and quite seminal, and as shared above, he's been paying tribute to Sorayama's figures since Echoes of Silence 12 years ago :deadbanana2:

15 minutes ago, yonsé said:

does he have a single original thought or is all his work just lesser versions of everyone else's sh*t?

 

12 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Tbf he’s a massive Sorayama fan. But to be doing it NOW of all times, probably shaken to his core with RWT :priceless:

 

 

 

You think they designed and built this in 20 days?

 

FxjWA2OXwAo8Wns?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, Starshine said:

Not another gay hijacking the Renaissance..

:deadbanana4:

 

7 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

 

absolutely love this, lemme go stream both songs separately 

Oh she changed the entrance outfit again! It's the 8th one so far I think

42 minutes ago, mariposa said:

 

You think they designed and built this in 20 days?

 

FxjWA2OXwAo8Wns?format=jpg&name=large

yes? that could easily be built in 20 days. it's obviously not a solid-metal structure. it has to be able to travel on tour. 

58 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Tbf he’s a massive Sorayama fan. But to be doing it NOW of all times, probably shaken to his core with RWT :priceless:

 

 

 

47 minutes ago, mariposa said:

Y'all need to get a grip :skull: Abel is not copying Bey at all

 

Hajime Sorayama's art is highly acclaimed and quite seminal, and as shared above, he's been paying tribute to Sorayama's figures since Echoes of Silence 12 years ago :deadbanana2:

sorayama inspiration isn't groundbreaking my any means. but this isnt the first (nor the last) instance that their aesthetics have lined up. so i said what i said.

Edited by yonsé

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.