Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

since the 2022 rate here is wrapping up this week (or at least scores are due tomorrow), i'm revisiting the one on p*pheads (Ren vs SOS vs MID) and WHEW she really stomped :jonny6:

 

dont think i'll be sending scores for ATRL's though because im not listening to harold's shack after having it shoved down my throat working at target last year :rip:

 

Spoiler

FINAL Results:

 

25 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Bey throwing out random words as she reads people's signs has been giving Selina from Veep :deadbanana4:

 

 

:lmao:

 

I NEED VIDEOS LOL

28 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

new hit gif just dropped from London

 

spacer.png

 

This is everything! I wish she waited to post tour recap videos on her page because this is all looking amazing! 

39 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Bey throwing out random words as she reads people's signs has been giving Selina from Veep :deadbanana4:

 

 

:deadbanana:LOL

16 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

dont think i'll be sending scores for ATRL's though because im not listening to harold's shack after having it shoved down my throat working at target last year :rip:

When ATRL put Lemonade in the Best of 2016 rate, they kicked all the songs out before the top20 so there’s no point in trying. They always sabotage her. 

—

Ive been thinking maybe we should do our own rate like we have done in the past. If anyone reading this and is down, vote this post up. With enough points, I’ll do it.

16 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

When ATRL put Lemonade in the Best of 2016 rate, they kicked all the songs out before the top20 so there’s no point in trying. They always sabotage her. 

—

Ive been thinking maybe we should do our own rate like we have done in the past. If anyone reading this and is down, vote this post up. With enough points, I’ll do it.

I would participate. It sounds like fun and I've always wanted to join.the Hive Hunger Games lol

1 hour ago, mariposa said:

We're witnessing a real Renaissance. There's wasn't a more accurate way to title this era now that I think about it. 

 

I know the wait for the visuals has been terrible to endure, but once they drop, it will have been totally worth it considering the immense quality of the material that is being teased on the tour. 

 

40 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

since the 2022 rate here is wrapping up this week (or at least scores are due tomorrow), i'm revisiting the one on p*pheads (Ren vs SOS vs MID) and WHEW she really stomped :jonny6:

 

dont think i'll be sending scores for ATRL's though because im not listening to harold's shack after having it shoved down my throat working at target last year :rip:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

FINAL Results:

 

The top 3 is spot on. Will atrl come up with something similar? Uhm :katie:

Edited by Pepo

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, bwhansen said:

The way she's had seven different entrance outfits but the only one I need her to change is that I'm That Girl one :redface:

This! But I doubt it will change bc she needs an outfit to fit the intro bodysuit.

Renaissance is on the verge of charting within the top 20 on the hot 200

 

https://twitter.com/beyoncepress/status/1663667358341242884

 

Woo legend :clap3:

 

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

When ATRL put Lemonade in the Best of 2016 rate, they kicked all the songs out before the top20 so there’s no point in trying. They always sabotage her. 

—

Ive been thinking maybe we should do our own rate like we have done in the past. If anyone reading this and is down, vote this post up. With enough points, I’ll do it.

this website keeps telling me I ran out of reactions :dies: but I'd def participate

iconic evening...she's everythingggggg

 

screaming Virgo's Groove and AHAP....moments :chick3:

3 hours ago, yonsé said:

i actually like the runway look it was based on, but the construction of the bodysuit does not do the design justice. the neck part especially. i think the original piece is metal and an actual mirror and not fabric. it makes a difference:

 

p1j3T0S.jpg

This looks ugly. Beyoncé kinda did them a favor with the body suit reimagined 

spacer.png

 

I'm That Girl - 

Cozy - 

Alien Superstar -

Cuff It - 

Energy - 

Break My Soul -

Church Girl - 

Plastic Off The Sofa - 

Virgo's Groove - 

Move - 

Heated - 

Thique - 

All Up In Your Mind - 

America Has A Problem -

Pure/Honey -

Summer Renaissance - 

Went to the London show last night and it was AMAZING. I’m not a huge Beyoncé stan and I didn’t know some of the songs to be honest but she served vocals, charisma, choreo (yes) and an insane production. She truly has no competition :ghostface:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

 

I'm That Girl - 

Cozy - 

Alien Superstar -

Cuff It - 

Energy - 

Break My Soul -

Church Girl - 

Plastic Off The Sofa - 

Virgo's Groove - 

Move - 

Heated - 

Thique - 

All Up In Your Mind - 

America Has A Problem -

Pure/Honey -

Summer Renaissance - 

This will be exciting bc last year album survivor…

 

spacer.png

Just now, Devin said:

This will be exciting bc last year album survivor…

 

spacer.png

I feel like AHAP and CUFF IT might be challengers now. iirc for Lemonade, All Night won the Survivor and DHY won the rate, or maybe it was the other way around. Both were top2 in each iteration tho 

  • ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I feel like AHAP and CUFF IT might be challengers now. iirc for Lemonade, All Night won the Survivor and DHY won the rate, or maybe it was the other way around. Both were top2 in each iteration tho 

@Triton finna give AUIYM a 10 and POTS a 1 oop.

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, kimberly said:

ok but what about @Devin giving Pure/Honey a 1?

 

adbNzdI.gif 

:lmao:
 

I’ll save my pannings for the one that deserve it.

 

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Devin said:

@Triton finna give AUIYM a 10 and POTS a 1 oop.

 

spacer.png

ariana-grande-and-what-about-it.gif

Someone has to display taste, we all know fave has tacky sensibilities

 

I feel the hype for Alien Superstar has gone down, Heated should rightfully snatch #1

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.