Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Move is such a moment, like who would've thought

 

Literally top5 performances of the show, I'm gagged at every clip I see

 

Imagine somebody telling you 3 months ago that Cuff It and Virgo's Groove will be letdowns while move is a highlight ddd :deadbanana:

Virgos Groove was done a bit dirty, it should've had a big elaborate disco style performance, it's sad lol

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

As far as I can tell from the videos, the top performances of Rennie are definitely Cozy, Move, and Heated, followed by the campiness of AHAP

I would say Break My Soul is up there with them too. The energy is crazy, everyone is screaming and sining and she is enjoying herself so much throughout it you can literally feel it. And it's filled with little moments that are honestly highlights in themselves, like the ass shaking at the start, the Shake Your Body bit, her scream at when the remix ends and goes back into the original...

 

It's not what I imagined at all before the tour started but it's just freaking amazing! 
 

8 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

you keep saying cuff it is a let down, it really isn't. The cuff it energy break my soul songs are more crowd pleasing than move and i love the move performance as well. She does not need to dance like her life depends on it for cuff it, the song is all about groove and vibing to the music and its done really well

It did not feel like that at all to me. I remember being like 'that's it?' after she performed it during opening night. The 'can I sit on top of you' moment was cute but overall the performance felt very static and monotonous, especially considering the song is very joyous and groovy. The difference between it and the BMS performance is night and day. My friend who's more of a casual fan and whose favorite song from Rena is Cuff It felt the same. 
 

More power to you if the performance lived up to your expectations though! 

I'm sorry but turning down a chance to stand with Miss Tina is not playing the long game at all... it's not like she was going to be far from the action and you've now missed out on the possibility of being invited backstage with her :deadbanana2:

I like the new outfit! my favorite opener still remains the Paco Rabanne from Paris, but this new one comes close to the light blue gown for me.

Quote

“This show is about release, this show is not about perfection. This show is about living in the moment” - Beyoncé tonight at her second show in London

I question whether or not she's injured tbh. I think the choreo is intentionally less intense so she can actually enjoy herself.

That's what she said about the album but then she went on two vacations and became a main hotel girl :sistrens:

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

That's what she said about the album but then she went on two vacations and became a main hotel girl :sistrens:

Well, she did go live in the moment, didn't she? She just forgot to take us with her.

9 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:
Quote

“This show is about release, this show is not about perfection. This show is about living in the moment” - Beyoncé tonight at her second show in London

this hag yoncé is lurking on ATRL and reading @sillycilla's posts. :bibliahh:

 

 

Injury or not she has definitely emphasized taking her time and living in HER moment for this entire era.:eli: She definitely sees the criticism people have of her being too “god like” or non-personable, and I think she’s disproving everyone with this tour. I’ve never seen her so happy and carefree for a tour like this before and I love it

2 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Injury or not she has definitely emphasized taking her time and living in HER moment for this entire era.:eli: She definitely sees the criticism people have of her being too “god like” or non-personable, and I think she’s disproving everyone with this tour. I’ve never seen her so happy and carefree for a tour like this before and I love it

I mean the general reception of the tour is incredible and people leave the tour feeling on cloud 9, So shes definitely winning the GP over with this approach

The way she's had seven different entrance outfits but the only one I need her to change is that I'm That Girl one :redface:

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Well, she did go live in the moment, didn't she? She just forgot to take us with her.

And she'll rue the day no honestly I'm loving her good-time showgirl era. It's a surprise and a relief after the retirement/death's door vibe of the album rollout

21 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

The way she's had seven different entrance outfits but the only one I need her to change is that I'm That Girl one :redface:

That outfit is amazing and she’s probably wearing it under her opening outfits. Not to mention it needs to be simple enough so she can fit inside the robot. It all goes well together 

Off the deep end, such a heathen
Why they let me outside?

I pull relief in —

BRING THAT BEAT IN!

 

*Apeshit plays*

 

for-gl-vemee-chloe-x-halle.gif 

Dua Lipa attended the show yesterday and now they are saying Rihanna is there tonight. They know who mother is 

34 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

The way she's had seven different entrance outfits but the only one I need her to change is that I'm That Girl one :redface:

MY THOUGHT EXACTLY! We need a custom chrome mugler bodysuit!(that she can move in) not that majorette leotard! :gaycat6:

Edited by Beyondslay

32 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

The way she's had seven different entrance outfits but the only one I need her to change is that I'm That Girl one :redface:

i actually like the runway look it was based on, but the construction of the bodysuit does not do the design justice. the neck part especially. i think the original piece is metal and an actual mirror and not fabric. it makes a difference:

 

p1j3T0S.jpg

51 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I question whether or not she's injured tbh. I think the choreo is intentionally less intense so she can actually enjoy herself.

Both can be true.

10 minutes ago, yonsé said:

i actually like the runway look it was based on, but the construction of the bodysuit does not do the design justice. the neck part especially. i think the original piece is metal and an actual mirror and not fabric. it makes a difference:

 

p1j3T0S.jpg

Yea that looks awful 

 

The actual outfit is top 2

Bey throwing out random words as she reads people's signs has been giving Selina from Veep :deadbanana4:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.