Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

i wish she had performed in glasto this year, hearing renaissance in a festival setting would be ******* insane :gaycat7:

 

 

Edited by HausofArtpopII

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Even if he were inspired by Beyoncé (which is up for debate) , you should celebrate every artist that is inspired by Bey's art, that's precisely the definition of a legacy. You can not claim in one breath that Beyoncé is influential and tear down the people who are wearing her influence and are the very proof of it. It's antinomic. Some of you are turning into bitter divas' and old legends' fans. It's uncomfortable. 

35 minutes ago, yonsé said:

yes? that could easily be built in 20 days. it's obviously not a solid-metal structure. it has to be able to travel on tour. 

It's not about the structure itself but the logistics of building it and then incorporating it into a traveling stadium tour. A lot goes into safety planning and stage design for large-scale tours with so many moving parts that the notion they got all that ready within 20 days is just foolish.

 

And to prove what exactly? That he's a bigger fan of a world-famous artist first?

8 minutes ago, mariposa said:

It's not about the structure itself but the logistics of building it and then incorporating it into a traveling stadium tour. A lot goes into safety planning and stage design for large-scale tours with so many moving parts that the notion they got all that ready within 20 days is just foolish.

 

And to prove what exactly? That he's a bigger fan of a world-famous artist first?

it's really not foolish lol...20 days is almost a month girlie. that's plenty of time. he is not the first person to put a large object on stage. they have whole engineers and companies to do this.

 

and who said it was to prove anything? his entire career is he saw something and said "i like that i wanna do that too." just because its not sinister doesn't mean it's not annoying.

 

abel is literally just a derivative michael jackson. so nothing he does gives any kind of originality. not sure why you're stanning for him in this base if you didn't want to draw comparisons lol

26 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Even if he were inspired by Beyoncé (which is up for debate) , you should celebrate every artist that is inspired by Bey's art, that's precisely the definition of a legacy. You can not claim in one breath that Beyoncé is influential and tear down the people who are wearing her influence and are the very proof of it. It's antinomic. Some of you are turning into bitter divas' and old legends' fans. It's uncomfortable. 

i simply hate the weeknd and think his artistry is incredibly derivative of much greater artists who came before him. :fan:

Edited by yonsé

26 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Even if he were inspired by Beyoncé (which is up for debate) , you should celebrate every artist that is inspired by Bey's art, that's precisely the definition of a legacy. You can not claim in one breath that Beyoncé is influential and tear down the people who are wearing her influence and are the very proof of it. It's antinomic. Some of you are turning into bitter divas' and old legends' fans. It's uncomfortable. 

Well hello there, absolutely true. :clap3:

 

3 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

yeah...."flaws & all" is a keeper :clap3:

 

https://twitter.com/ElLaMond_/status/1664098814540513280

the entire ballad section is so important. im glad she has it.

arms :dies: I hate it. I might have liked it without the mesh, if it was just the spiral sleeves.

 

Fxj0WAgXgAYsCxP?format=jpg&name=small

Just now, kimberly said:

arms :dies: I hate it. I might have liked it without the mesh, if it was just the spiral sleeves.

 

Fxj0WAgXgAYsCxP?format=jpg&name=small

what even are those sleeves :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, yonsé said:

the entire ballad section is so important. im glad she has it.

Absolutely. People kept disrespecting Beys vocals for far too long comparing her to people who cant even manage to stay on pitch and belittling her. Bey can and should only be compared to true vocalists like Aretha, Whitney, Mariah, Celine, Jazmine, etc, and not to people like Gaga or Adele 

1 minute ago, HausofArtpopII said:

what even are those sleeves :deadbanana4:

they look much better in crunchy footage and correct lighting where the "see-through illusion" works a bit better... but yeah.

 

I see the vision, hate the execution :coffee2:

 

Fxj4C5CWwAAVNDl?format=png&name=small 

12 minutes ago, yonsé said:

i simply hate the weeknd

you should've just led with that  :cm:

2 hours ago, Starshine said:

Not another gay hijacking the Renaissance..

These Canadians :dies:

build the wall!!! :lmao: 

11 minutes ago, kimberly said:

arms :dies: I hate it. I might have liked it without the mesh, if it was just the spiral sleeves.

 

Fxj0WAgXgAYsCxP?format=jpg&name=small

I still prefer day 1 outfits, she's just trying on anything from the rack :priceless:

21 minutes ago, yonsé said:

it's really not foolish lol...20 days is almost a month girlie.

It's closer to 2 weeks than it is a month. :rip:

Hive quick to accuse anyone of copying Bey with the most nonsensical receipts but let someone hint that Bey was inspired by them and it’s World War 3 :lakitu:

8 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I'm screaming

 

Fxj0WAgXgAYsCxP?format=jpg&name=small

I see the vision and I love it 

 

this is a tour to be extra and use outfits that feet’s the concept 

Her just casually shading the audience throughout the tour :rip: 

 

“She ain’t no diva” *points at fan*

”All the people in the back… get yo money up” :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, BeyColombia said:

I see the vision and I love it 

 

this is a tour to be extra and use outfits that feet’s the concept 

I know but it's not giving me fashion risk, it's giving me 50s sci-fi B-movie queen of outer space camp

32 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I know but it's not giving me fashion risk, it's giving me 50s sci-fi B-movie queen of outer space camp

A concept though…I’m kinda here for it. 

1 hour ago, giRLbye. said:

yeah...."flaws & all" is a keeper :clap3:

 

https://twitter.com/ElLaMond_/status/1664098814540513280

Oh my god... Her vocals... I can't wait to witness this live. :jonny6:

 

49 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I still prefer day 1 outfits, she's just trying on anything from the rack :priceless:

The gowns were fine, now this is definitely an outfit she could have worn in a restaurant in London. I hope at least it's an obscure (non-problematic) brand that will get some well-deserved exposure...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.