Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

48 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

What happened between Bibi and Bey?

I wouldn't suspect anything, same goes to anyone else who is no longer part of her team or may be caught saying shady things about her.

 

Beyonce is essentially an employer, everyone gets tired and leaves jobs. Everyone has some level of mixed feelings on enployers, some bad experiences of being overworked or how things are run, or the direction things are going in etc

 

Equally all companies want new talent along the way to bring new energy/ideas to the workforce etc. I think people often want to assume personal drama but it's 9/10 unlikely 

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I’ve liked all the other outfits so far, but that black dress is giving narrowly escaping bottom 2 in a sewing challenge on drag race :toofunny2:

Those are really big numbers for Europe :clap3:

but i hope they do something about her attendance. Way too many people are being left without tickets for the floors to not be packed. Before y’all come for me, other artists have those towers and tents as well and fans manage to still enjoy the show and Ive never seen any complaints, not to mention her screen is gigantic 

2 hours ago, Mercurio said:

Stockholm - 4.6M

Brussels - 6M

Cardiff - 6.5M

is the 4.6m for one stockholm date or both dates?

The show was flawless

 

It felt like a festival. I think daylight into nighttime is such a vibe and she probably loves watching the sun set as the show goes on

 

I wanna share my 10/10 vids but don’t want éxpose myself hsbssn. I was in GC but so close to the front (3pm arrival)

Arrived in London this morning, went to the stadium to get some merch, then to the Flagship :jonnycat: an experience

 

The security guards are such a vibe, all were stanning Bey

45 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

The show was flawless

 

It felt like a festival. I think daylight into nighttime is such a vibe and she probably loves watching the sun set as the show goes on

 

I wanna share my 10/10 vids but don’t want éxpose myself hsbssn. I was in GC but so close to the front (3pm arrival)

You going to another night? 

I hope she returns next year in Europe.

 

250K (!!!!!) Parisians were left empty-handed, and at the same time some other profitable markets were completely ignored (Ireland, Denmark and Italy). Not to mention that she has the power to fill a few more dates at Wembley stadium as well.

 

She HAS to come back, at this point the demand is much larger here than in her home country.

7 minutes ago, Pepo said:

I hope she returns next year in Europe.

 

250K (!!!!!) Parisians were left empty-handed, and at the same time some other profitable markets were completely ignored (Ireland, Denmark and Italy). Not to mention that she has the power to fill a few more dates at Wembley stadium as well.

 

She HAS to come back, at this point the demand is much larger here than in her home country.

It’s way bigger. She could do 15 - 20 dates if she came back. 

Her demand in Europe is definitely bigger than in the US and that's despite the fact that she always puts the US first and her career is so geared towards what US likes. It's even reflected in the tour setlist. 

 

Even if she doesn't come back for this tour, the next tour should happen soon (2-3 years) and I hope this time they really plan it ahead and take advantage of the demand. Relative to the demand that only 65k Parisians get to see her is a small failure imo. 

 

 

 

Edited by BnPac

I don't think she necessarily has more demand here In Europe than in the US. You gotta take into account that Europe has like double the population of the US. She has 20 shows here whereas there's over 30 in the US. 

 

Also, she is quite a polarizing and controversial figure in the US, where a lot of people either hate her or love her. It's not like that here, she's largely a beloved figure by most people. 

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

You going to another night? 

I wanted to but there absolutely nothing left for the final 2 nights, not even resale :rip: 

She has huge demand in the States, but I think on average, even with Formation she was doing about 50k-60k here? I don't remember but those are big numbers. 

9 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

Both of the dates are pretty much around the same gross.

so she did about 9 million for 2 Sweden dates

16 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I don't think she necessarily has more demand here In Europe than in the US. You gotta take into account that Europe has like double the population of the US. She has 20 shows here whereas there's over 30 in the US. 

 

Also, she is quite a polarizing and controversial figure in the US, where a lot of people either hate her or love her. It's not like that here, she's largely a beloved figure by most people. 

Europe sold out instantly. US didn’t. 
 

She could do this if she came back 

 

Dublin 2 dates

Manchester 1 date

London 2 dates

Denmark 1 date

Italy 2 dates

Munich 1 date

Berlin 1 date

Amsterdam 1 date

Paris 1 date

Lyon 1 date

Lille 1 date

Portugal 1 date

Belgium 1 date

 

 

 

 

That would put Europe at 37 dates. Does anyone disagree that these would sell? 

Edited by Shelter

3 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Europe sold out instantly. US didn’t. 
 

She could do this if she came back 

 

Dublin 2 dates

Manchester 1 date

London 2 dates

Denmark 1 date

Italy 2 dates

Munich 1 date

Berlin 1 date

Amsterdam 1 date

Paris 1 date

Lyon 1 date

Lille 1 date

Portugal 1 date

Belgium 1 date

 

 

 

 

That would put Europe at 37 dates. Does anyone disagree that these would sell? 

But this is my point. In the US+Canada there's a 350m population  for 36 shows while in Europe there's a 750m population for 21 shows. Of course it was gonna sell faster. Not to mention the huge difference in ticket prices.

 

It's hard to gauge really. 

 

But yes I'm all here for the second European leg. I've never been to Ireland and Denmark before, spring vacation 2024 here I come :jonny5:

  • Author

https://instagram.com/amarimonster?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Amari becoming a dance captain alongside Hannah, poor Ashley

Edited by Kisuke

Yeah y’all cannot expect the US dates to sell out like the European dates when they are priced unbelievably high. 

The way the US tickets were sold was horrible. I got waitlisted for every date I signed up for, just for those dates to still have tickets :lmao: 

the frenzy of buying tickets when they immediately go on sale helps a lot. When that hype is gone, most casual fans wont bother anymore 

Remember, the US prices are significantly MUCH higher than the European prices

weren’t the euro CR tickets like half the price (or less) than the US ones? those boxscores are about to EXPLODE even if things aren’t 100% sold out 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.