Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

15 ballots in already and everyone has a different 11 :jonnycat:

Wait how do I participate in the rating? I missed the rules :giraffe:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

 

 

I've stumbled upon this video yesterday and found it really interesting! Thought I'd share! :hug:

1 hour ago, Natcrus said:

Wait how do I participate in the rating? I missed the rules :giraffe:

Go to page 2439

 

spacer.png

If I remember correctly, were there rumors about the project having a VR component? Maybe she’ll partner with Apple on their new ($3000 :rip:) VR headset

4 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

 

 

Yall don’t know what private messaging is? :deadbanana4:

lmao sh*t i'm sorry i didn't even read the rules for anything i just saw people ranking the album and i was like oh ok lemme tag along :deadbanana4: i did like a hundred elevens too djfnfksmksdg

we are never beating the Hive can’t read allegations 

 

spacer.png

Beys most underrated tracks/most slept on tracks:

 

1. Nile feat. Kendrick 

2. Rather Die Young (and I am happy shes including it this tour)

3. Cozy 

4. Be With You

5. 6 Inch feat. The Weeknd

6. Heard About Us (ready for THAT convo?)

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

8 hours ago, Mercurio said:

Still no word on more legs sis, I’m asking every chance I get and they’re in town right now.

 

Paris 65k - $8.1M :dancehall3: they lied. 

London 44k - $6.5M

The 44k for London is show number 1, right?

 

Yesterday it seemed even more crowded. Do you have yesterday’s numbers?

the tee designs are gorgeous in the merch store, very well done. got 2 to wear for summer!

9 hours ago, Mercurio said:

Still no word on more legs sis, I’m asking every chance I get and they’re in town right now.

 

Paris 65k - $8.1M :dancehall3: they lied. 

London 44k - $6.5M

The London gross :deadbanana4: She will do +30M from the 5 shows damn :jonnycat:

I read another artist is about to announce Brazil, Costa Rica and Mexico dates. Could that be why there is a delay in announcing other legs? 

 

 

25 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

I read another artist is about to announce Brazil, Costa Rica and Mexico dates. Could that be why there is a delay in announcing other legs? 

 

 

I'm form Costa Rica and supposedly is Adele but not sure if she will go on tour. I also don't think Beyonce will come to Costa Rica, she is not that big here. I'm actually going to LA and NY to see her cuz i dont think she will bring the tour here.

5 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

That’s the max cap for all of the shows and they’re all sold out.

Did Paris not sellout or was it staging (the big towers) that limited the capacity. :huh:

4 minutes ago, Beyhive6711 said:

I'm form Costa Rica and supposedly is Adele but not sure if she will go on tour. I also don't think Beyonce will come to Costa Rica, she is not that big here. I'm actually going to LA and NY to see her cuz i dont think she will bring the tour here.

No, I read that it's Taylor. I haven't seen anything about Adele, yet. A journalist from Brazil mentioned it. 

Edited by carameldelight

This is admittedly a nitpick but the way they run her Insta annoys me sometimes. Like the last post was basically the same pic over and over while they let beautiful photos like these rot on her website

 

FxbDwdoXsAEbawA?format=jpg&name=large

 

FxduKmCXwAAUiv6?format=jpg&name=medium

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This is admittedly a nitpick but the way they run her Insta annoys me sometimes. Like the last post was basically the same pic over and over while they let beautiful photos like these rot on her website

 

FxbDwdoXsAEbawA?format=jpg&name=large

 

FxduKmCXwAAUiv6?format=jpg&name=medium

This has bugged me for a long time. I feel like a professional can't be this bad at their job, she must be the one uploading them.

9 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

This has bugged me for a long time. I feel like a professional can't be this bad at their job, she must be the one uploading them.

This was post ST, but her head of social did an interview saying that while Bey may not upload everything, she chooses and approves everything that goes up. If there's a caption, she posted it herself. 

 

Of course that was ten years ago so things could've changed, but nothing is going up without her approval for sure. That's why even though photos go up on the website during the concert, they don't get posted to IG until she's seen them.

Bey def curates the IG posts then someone else uploads them. Agree that no social media professional would make some of the photo and layout choices she does :deadbanana4:

 

I always imagine the iconic IG story spam we got during OTRII/EIL release week being Bey discovering IG stories and being fascinated so she spams :deadbanana4:

39 minutes ago, Machete said:

Did Paris not sellout or was it staging (the big towers) that limited the capacity. :huh:

I really don't understand this because so many of us in Paris didn't get a ticket. There were 250k waiting in line in pre-sale and normal sale, the fact that out of that they only can get 65k is weird. She also can not have the biggest stage ever. If Paris is only 65k, no way is Marseille 60k. 

15 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I really don't understand this because so many of us in Paris didn't get a ticket. There were 250k waiting in line in pre-sale and normal sale, the fact that out of that they only can get 65k is weird. She also can not have the biggest stage ever. If Paris is only 65k, no way is Marseille 60k. 

Yes the Paris demand makes the entire situation so annoying. She had enough demand to do 2 normal capacity (75K) Stade shows but only did 1 and it didn't even end up being at full capacity :deadbanana4: I know there was subway construction reasons or whatever on why she couldn't do 2 shows back to back, but I wish she then either returned to Paris at the end of the leg or switched venues to do a La Defense residency instead (5 shows at 40K each).

Edited by Machete

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.