Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm That Girl - 9

Cozy - 7

Alien Superstar - 8

Cuff It - 7,5

Energy - 8

Break My Soul - 8

Church Girl - 3

Plastic Off The Sofa - 6

Virgo's Groove - 8

Move - 7

Heated - 10

Thique - 7,5

All Up In Your Mind - 10 (sorry for having taste)

America Has A Problem - 10

Pure/Honey - 7,5

Summer Renaissance - 8 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

2 hours ago, Mercurio said:

Still no word on more legs sis, I’m asking every chance I get and they’re in town right now.

 

Paris 65k - $8.1M :dancehall3: they lied. 

London 44k - $6.5M

:clap3:Good numbers. Shame those risers are not letting her reach full capacity though. 

1 minute ago, Mercurio said:

The risers are so ugly :biblio: Club Renaissance also adds to production kills as it takes up space on the floor.  

Yeah it does.
 

Seems to effect capacity in the bigger stadiums more because the risers are not far from Club REN so all the room behind is wasted, in smaller stadiums they are at the back anyway. 

19 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

NOOOOO!!

But I'm pretty sure she has dupes of everything so I won't cry yet...!

I'm That Girl - 9

Cozy - 8

Alien Superstar - 10

Cuff It - 8.5

Energy - 10

Break My Soul - 10

Church Girl - 7

Plastic Off The Sofa - 9

Virgo's Groove - 10

Move - 8

Heated - 11

Thique - 8

All Up In Your Mind - 9

America Has A Problem - 11

Pure/Honey - 11

Summer Renaissance - 10

 

Oooh an album rate!!

 

 

I'm That Girl - 9

Cozy - 9.5

Alien Superstar - 9.5

Cuff It - 10

Energy - 8

Break My Soul - 9.5

Church Girl - 6

Plastic Off The Sofa - 6.5

Virgo's Groove - 10 - I would give more if I could

Move - 9.5

Heated - 10

Thique - 5

All Up In Your Mind - 8

America Has A Problem - 10

Pure/Honey - 8

Summer Renaissance - 8.5

 

Avg: 8.09

Spotify UK

 

#20 Cuff It

#47 AHAP remix
#81 BMS 

#163 Heated

#196 Alien Superstar

#198 CIL

#199 AHAP

 

Top Artists UK

#4 Beyoncé 

 

UK Spotify - 30/05

 

#20 (+6) CUFF IT - 152,938

#47 (+11) AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM (REMIX) - 118,128

#81 (+43) BREAK MY SOUL - 92,344

#163 (RE) HEATED - 74,307

#196 (RE) ALIEN SUPERSTAR - 69,325

#198 (RE) CRAZY IN LOVE - 68,355

#199 (RE) AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM - 68,262

 

:WAP:

1 hour ago, antiafx said:

I'm That Girl - 9

Cozy - 7

Alien Superstar - 8

Cuff It - 7,5

Energy - 8

Break My Soul - 8

Church Girl - 3

Plastic Off The Sofa - 6

Virgo's Groove - 8

Move - 7

Heated - 10

Thique - 7,5

All Up In Your Mind - 10 (sorry for having taste)

America Has A Problem - 10

Pure/Honey - 7,5

Summer Renaissance - 8 

 

1 hour ago, bync said:

 

I'm That Girl - 9

Cozy - 8

Alien Superstar - 10

Cuff It - 8.5

Energy - 10

Break My Soul - 10

Church Girl - 7

Plastic Off The Sofa - 9

Virgo's Groove - 10

Move - 8

Heated - 11

Thique - 8

All Up In Your Mind - 9

America Has A Problem - 11

Pure/Honey - 11

Summer Renaissance - 10

 

 

1 hour ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

Oooh an album rate!!

 

 

 

I'm That Girl - 9

Cozy - 9.5

Alien Superstar - 9.5

Cuff It - 10

Energy - 8

Break My Soul - 9.5

Church Girl - 6

Plastic Off The Sofa - 6.5

Virgo's Groove - 10 - I would give more if I could

Move - 9.5

Heated - 10

Thique - 5

All Up In Your Mind - 8

America Has A Problem - 10

Pure/Honey - 8

Summer Renaissance - 8.5

 

Avg: 8.09

Yall don’t know what private messaging is? :deadbanana4:

14 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

UK Spotify - 30/05

 

#20 (+6) CUFF IT - 152,938

#47 (+11) AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM (REMIX) - 118,128

#81 (+43) BREAK MY SOUL - 92,344

#163 (RE) HEATED - 74,307

#196 (RE) ALIEN SUPERSTAR - 69,325

#198 (RE) CRAZY IN LOVE - 68,355

#199 (RE) AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM - 68,262

 

:WAP:

Heated is really doing things there

4 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Heated is really doing things there

It deserves to be her next UK smash!

2 hours ago, Otter said:

Damn the tour was amazing.

 

The intro ballad section was perfection, the transition into Renaissance was such a rollercoaster. The production and visuals were really as close to a 10 as you're going to get.

 

My only real gripe was heated/Summer R being screwed a bit having versus/chorus' cut ruining their flow. The Sweet Dreams tease kind of threw the audience off and not in a good way. And I think 1 or 2 more crowd pleasers (Sweet Dreams+another) would have been welcomed.

The teasing ALWAYS throws everyone off. But Sweet Dreams is for sure the worst offence, she really needs to change that idk. It needs its own moment :rip:

5 minutes ago, Cotton said:

The teasing ALWAYS throws everyone off. But Sweet Dreams is for sure the worst offence, she really needs to change that idk. It needs its own moment :rip:

Freakum Dress is the worst tease. And the fact that it fit the theme of the tour better than half of the setlist :rip: 

Anyone got any photos or videos from Monday's London show please? 

 

Particularly if you were in Club Renaissance. Literally begging here hahah

That was my first time doing a rate and it’s harder than I thought :clownny:

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

 

 

Yall don’t know what private messaging is? :deadbanana4:

Hehe oops thowwy

15 ballots in already and everyone has a different 11 :jonnycat:

10 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

15 ballots in already and everyone has a different 11 :jonnycat:

Well knowing my 11, that gags me a bit!

So bey is looking at about 33 million (at least) for her london shows alone, that is very impressive

4 hours ago, Shelter said:

Yeah it does.
 

Seems to effect capacity in the bigger stadiums more because the risers are not far from Club REN so all the room behind is wasted, in smaller stadiums they are at the back anyway. 

honestly its more-so about the size of her stage, two whole sections are blocked off because of two huge black standing equipments..her tour is so massive in its production.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.