Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

If @beyoncegarden uses a crying emoji in their tweet ONE MORE TIME… I’m about to lose it.

spacer.png
 

your emoji keyboard is begging and crying for you to switch it up I promise you that emoji isn’t for every situation!!!

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Never been a huge fan but Alien Superstar have become one of my favourite songs ever. Holy **** what a song.

11 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

If @beyoncegarden uses a crying emoji in their tweet ONE MORE TIME… I’m about to lose it.

help so I'm not the only one that is annoyed by them using that for everything :dies: they're a cute account otherwise 

6 hours ago, Sabandija said:

Btw, that new wig is a no.

I remember somebody in here said she should cut a few inches cause it made her look short and she did just that :deadbanana:

 

I think it's beautiful but yeah it was better in the first couple of shows 

2 hours ago, Triton said:

It reminds me of Rihanna’s Super Bowl which was also made by the same designer. I can already see the threads… 

The red outfit is actually off-white and not Loewe like the silver

3 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Kris Jenner following Bey on tour. First Paris and now Tottenham :rip: 

spacer.png

We love a groundbreaking tour where fans would create a TikTok filter, vocal challenge, dance challenge and creating their own outfits at the same time. When you're a performer,vocalist & fashion icon and not just merely singer-songwriter singing break up songs. 

3 hours ago, Devin said:

Which Anointed look y’all prefer? Left or Right?

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

I like the one on the left tbh

44 minutes ago, RebelQuad said:

Never been a huge fan but Alien Superstar have become one of my favourite songs ever. Holy **** what a song.

There’s a beyoncé song for everybody ❤️ glad u like 

I wish we got more of a look at her creative process. The fact Es Devlin just casually revealed it all starts with being writing "poetic film scripts" then they work from there is really fascinating and I'd love to know more.

I bet the Balmain Cuff It look is available to see only at the pop up :dancehall2:

 

There better be one in NYC I swear

 

And wasn’t there tea at the start of the era about a pop-up in London? It was a year early :skull:

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

I remember somebody in here said she should cut a few inches cause it made her look short and she did just that :deadbanana:

 

I think it's beautiful but yeah it was better in the first couple of shows 

I think those curls and waves kinda make her look older.

I'm so glad she got Blue on that stage. This is going to do so much for her confidence and she is in pre-teen years so it matters a lot. Bey and Jay are brilliant parents. I also love how loud  the audience gets when she comes on. 

 

I gotta say overall it took me a while to warm up to the setlist but i love it now. I see the vision. 

1 hour ago, Sabandija said:

I think those curls and waves kinda make her look older.

I wish she was changing up her hair along with the outfits. I'm not a fan of the diva blowout. I've seen a couple pics where I had to do a double take because I thought it was Mariah :deadbanana4:

 

1 hour ago, jane said:

I'm so glad she got Blue on that stage. This is going to do so much for her confidence and she is in pre-teen years so it matters a lot. Bey and Jay are brilliant parents. I also love how loud  the audience gets when she comes on. 

 

I gotta say overall it took me a while to warm up to the setlist but i love it now. I see the vision. 

There are some songs she's recorded post-motherhood that I've always thought of as Blue Ivy self-esteem booster songs. With the horrendous way she was treated during her pregnancy, and how Blue has been treated since infancy, I don't blame her for funneling all of her energy into making sure none of it touches her family. It doesn't escape my notice that this is the section where Blue is dancing with her :smitten2: Brown Skin Girl is missing of course, but I guess it doesn't really fit with the energy

8 hours ago, Devin said:

@MrLovett share ur experience when u get back online.

Now THAT was a concert! :WAP: Incoming essay, girls!

 

I had standing tickets and queued outside from about 12:30 and was practically at the barrier for my section, which was great. However, we sat in the scorching sun and I burnt so badly. :lmao: I chatted with some really nice people though and a local reporter came around asking us our top 3 on the album and telling us that Tottenham has been preparing HARD for the 250k to be arriving for the queen.

 

Ngl, the management of getting people in was absolute garbage. :toofunny3: We sat for hours and then suddenly people got up and we were moved forward, with no warning. So there were gaps and randomly people joining the queue ahead of those waiting for hours. We got through the scanners and then had to wait (outside, still in the burning sun) right by the stadium. That's where the first (of 3 people) fainted right by me. She collapsed just ahead of me and it was like the staff didn't know what to do. A mess.

 

She was fine though and then an hour later (:skull:) we got let into the stadium, which I'm sure you could see from the videos, was absolute madness. People were running and I saw some many people hitting the ground, tripping over things. I felt so bad for them. I was about 3 people back from the standing barrier and have never been more jealous of the Club Renaissance people. They had the freedom to move around, go to the bar etc. We were crammed in there and then people started sitting down, which took up more space for those of us he couldn't find room to sit. It was a mess.

 

Then someone else fainted next to me, just before the show and had to be carried out. Before the show started Dua Lipa and Kris Jenner both arrived in the Alien Superstar section and Frank Ocean was spotted in CR. People freaked the F*CK out for Kris. Like, screaming their heads off. I couldn't have been less interested if I tried. :skull: Then Jay arrived and everyone lost their minds. That was fun.

 

The ballad section. Holy SH*T her vocals were unreal. Everyone around me was getting their lives and freaking out at her vocals. She sounded amazing and I loved the new opening outfit. Then, at the end of that section, a third person next to me fainted and had to be carried out. :rip:

 

The rest of the show felt like a blur. She sounded the best she's ever sounded in her career, she was dancing her ass out and the energy was palpable. People were losing their minds at every REN song. I agree with people that the "Sweet Dreams" interpolation doesn't work, nor really does the "Freakum Dress" one because people were HYPED for them and then it didn't pay off. Also, RDY is one of my faves but the energy in the stadium dropped so fast. :toofunny3: Everyone went CRAZY for Blue though! She absolutely killed it and people were screaming for her. So cute!

 

The concert itself was just absolutely spectacular, I loved it so much. I'm not sure which I preferred between that and FWT as they were so different. But I had the absolute best time.

 

Getting home... that was a horror show of epic proportion. Thank god my bestie is the extrovert of the two of us and was just dragging me between barriers and pushing so we got to the front because otherwise, it would've been hours and hours just waiting to get onto a train at the station. What a mess!

Absolutely amazing night. Club renaissance is well worth it. Vocally on fire and the visuals and dancing were fantastic. 

Anyone got any pictures or videos from the club renaissance section, particularly break my soul. I'd be really grateful as my phone conked out during this song 😞 The fact that Be was literally a metre or two away from me makes up for it. 

17 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Now THAT was a concert! :WAP: Incoming essay, girls!

 

I had standing tickets and queued outside from about 12:30 and was practically at the barrier for my section, which was great. However, we sat in the scorching sun and I burnt so badly. :lmao: I chatted with some really nice people though and a local reporter came around asking us our top 3 on the album and telling us that Tottenham has been preparing HARD for the 250k to be arriving for the queen.

 

Ngl, the management of getting people in was absolute garbage. :toofunny3: We sat for hours and then suddenly people got up and we were moved forward, with no warning. So there were gaps and randomly people joining the queue ahead of those waiting for hours. We got through the scanners and then had to wait (outside, still in the burning sun) right by the stadium. That's where the first (of 3 people) fainted right by me. She collapsed just ahead of me and it was like the staff didn't know what to do. A mess.

 

She was fine though and then an hour later (:skull:) we got let into the stadium, which I'm sure you could see from the videos, was absolute madness. People were running and I saw some many people hitting the ground, tripping over things. I felt so bad for them. I was about 3 people back from the standing barrier and have never been more jealous of the Club Renaissance people. They had the freedom to move around, go to the bar etc. We were crammed in there and then people started sitting down, which took up more space for those of us he couldn't find room to sit. It was a mess.

 

Then someone else fainted next to me, just before the show and had to be carried out. Before the show started Dua Lipa and Kris Jenner both arrived in the Alien Superstar section and Frank Ocean was spotted in CR. People freaked the F*CK out for Kris. Like, screaming their heads off. I couldn't have been less interested if I tried. :skull: Then Jay arrived and everyone lost their minds. That was fun.

 

The ballad section. Holy SH*T her vocals were unreal. Everyone around me was getting their lives and freaking out at her vocals. She sounded amazing and I loved the new opening outfit. Then, at the end of that section, a third person next to me fainted and had to be carried out. :rip:

 

The rest of the show felt like a blur. She sounded the best she's ever sounded in her career, she was dancing her ass out and the energy was palpable. People were losing their minds at every REN song. I agree with people that the "Sweet Dreams" interpolation doesn't work, nor really does the "Freakum Dress" one because people were HYPED for them and then it didn't pay off. Also, RDY is one of my faves but the energy in the stadium dropped so fast. :toofunny3: Everyone went CRAZY for Blue though! She absolutely killed it and people were screaming for her. So cute!

 

The concert itself was just absolutely spectacular, I loved it so much. I'm not sure which I preferred between that and FWT as they were so different. But I had the absolute best time.

 

Getting home... that was a horror show of epic proportion. Thank god my bestie is the extrovert of the two of us and was just dragging me between barriers and pushing so we got to the front because otherwise, it would've been hours and hours just waiting to get onto a train at the station. What a mess!

Naww sounds like a great experience. So you join.the club of people who say that RWT can keep up with FWT or even exceeds it in person.

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

So you join.the club of people who say that RWT can keep up with FWT or even exceeds it in person.

100%!

15 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Now THAT was a concert! :WAP: Incoming essay, girls!

 

I had standing tickets and queued outside from about 12:30 and was practically at the barrier for my section, which was great. However, we sat in the scorching sun and I burnt so badly. :lmao: I chatted with some really nice people though and a local reporter came around asking us our top 3 on the album and telling us that Tottenham has been preparing HARD for the 250k to be arriving for the queen.

 

Ngl, the management of getting people in was absolute garbage. :toofunny3: We sat for hours and then suddenly people got up and we were moved forward, with no warning. So there were gaps and randomly people joining the queue ahead of those waiting for hours. We got through the scanners and then had to wait (outside, still in the burning sun) right by the stadium. That's where the first (of 3 people) fainted right by me. She collapsed just ahead of me and it was like the staff didn't know what to do. A mess.

 

She was fine though and then an hour later (:skull:) we got let into the stadium, which I'm sure you could see from the videos, was absolute madness. People were running and I saw some many people hitting the ground, tripping over things. I felt so bad for them. I was about 3 people back from the standing barrier and have never been more jealous of the Club Renaissance people. They had the freedom to move around, go to the bar etc. We were crammed in there and then people started sitting down, which took up more space for those of us he couldn't find room to sit. It was a mess.

 

Then someone else fainted next to me, just before the show and had to be carried out. Before the show started Dua Lipa and Kris Jenner both arrived in the Alien Superstar section and Frank Ocean was spotted in CR. People freaked the F*CK out for Kris. Like, screaming their heads off. I couldn't have been less interested if I tried. :skull: Then Jay arrived and everyone lost their minds. That was fun.

 

The ballad section. Holy SH*T her vocals were unreal. Everyone around me was getting their lives and freaking out at her vocals. She sounded amazing and I loved the new opening outfit. Then, at the end of that section, a third person next to me fainted and had to be carried out. :rip:

 

The rest of the show felt like a blur. She sounded the best she's ever sounded in her career, she was dancing her ass out and the energy was palpable. People were losing their minds at every REN song. I agree with people that the "Sweet Dreams" interpolation doesn't work, nor really does the "Freakum Dress" one because people were HYPED for them and then it didn't pay off. Also, RDY is one of my faves but the energy in the stadium dropped so fast. :toofunny3: Everyone went CRAZY for Blue though! She absolutely killed it and people were screaming for her. So cute!

 

The concert itself was just absolutely spectacular, I loved it so much. I'm not sure which I preferred between that and FWT as they were so different. But I had the absolute best time.

 

Getting home... that was a horror show of epic proportion. Thank god my bestie is the extrovert of the two of us and was just dragging me between barriers and pushing so we got to the front because otherwise, it would've been hours and hours just waiting to get onto a train at the station. What a mess!

Glad you had an amazing time.

The running into the stadium thing gives me massive anxiety. I've seen a few videos of people being let in, barricaded by a wall of security guards and one spot managed to break through and everyone piled through behind them, presumably ahead of a lot of people who camped out and were still being blocked by security guards.

When I saw FWT, I camped out overnight for my dates. I remember we were maybe number 6 and 7 in the line and it was an absolute blood bath. A group of dedicated Brazilian hive ended up pushing in front of @BeyBronts and I and were supper aggressive and physical.

Travelling all the way from Aus, I kinda intend to get the barricade for CR but I don't want to get my hopes up because from what I've seen entering has been a massive mess.

4 hours ago, Starshine said:

Kris Jenner following Bey on tour. First Paris and now Tottenham :rip: 

I was there, and the crowd went crazy for her... I was just standing there thinking "Why?"

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

Now THAT was a concert! :WAP: Incoming essay, girls!

 

I had standing tickets and queued outside from about 12:30 and was practically at the barrier for my section, which was great. However, we sat in the scorching sun and I burnt so badly. :lmao: I chatted with some really nice people though and a local reporter came around asking us our top 3 on the album and telling us that Tottenham has been preparing HARD for the 250k to be arriving for the queen.

 

Ngl, the management of getting people in was absolute garbage. :toofunny3: We sat for hours and then suddenly people got up and we were moved forward, with no warning. So there were gaps and randomly people joining the queue ahead of those waiting for hours. We got through the scanners and then had to wait (outside, still in the burning sun) right by the stadium. That's where the first (of 3 people) fainted right by me. She collapsed just ahead of me and it was like the staff didn't know what to do. A mess.

 

She was fine though and then an hour later (:skull:) we got let into the stadium, which I'm sure you could see from the videos, was absolute madness. People were running and I saw some many people hitting the ground, tripping over things. I felt so bad for them. I was about 3 people back from the standing barrier and have never been more jealous of the Club Renaissance people. They had the freedom to move around, go to the bar etc. We were crammed in there and then people started sitting down, which took up more space for those of us he couldn't find room to sit. It was a mess.

 

Then someone else fainted next to me, just before the show and had to be carried out. Before the show started Dua Lipa and Kris Jenner both arrived in the Alien Superstar section and Frank Ocean was spotted in CR. People freaked the F*CK out for Kris. Like, screaming their heads off. I couldn't have been less interested if I tried. :skull: Then Jay arrived and everyone lost their minds. That was fun.

 

The ballad section. Holy SH*T her vocals were unreal. Everyone around me was getting their lives and freaking out at her vocals. She sounded amazing and I loved the new opening outfit. Then, at the end of that section, a third person next to me fainted and had to be carried out. :rip:

 

The rest of the show felt like a blur. She sounded the best she's ever sounded in her career, she was dancing her ass out and the energy was palpable. People were losing their minds at every REN song. I agree with people that the "Sweet Dreams" interpolation doesn't work, nor really does the "Freakum Dress" one because people were HYPED for them and then it didn't pay off. Also, RDY is one of my faves but the energy in the stadium dropped so fast. :toofunny3: Everyone went CRAZY for Blue though! She absolutely killed it and people were screaming for her. So cute!

 

The concert itself was just absolutely spectacular, I loved it so much. I'm not sure which I preferred between that and FWT as they were so different. But I had the absolute best time.

 

Getting home... that was a horror show of epic proportion. Thank god my bestie is the extrovert of the two of us and was just dragging me between barriers and pushing so we got to the front because otherwise, it would've been hours and hours just waiting to get onto a train at the station. What a mess!

How many people were there at 12:30 when you arrived at the venue?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.