Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

She found out what happened and got them back from security, then threw them back out during Heated.

 

https://twitter.com/beyoncegarden/status/1663543396387164161

This made me emotional?! I'm a wreck these days jfc

 

IMG_7102.gif

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

7 minutes ago, kimberly said:

So we are looking at a #1, a top 10 hit that has become.her longest charting song ever, and a top40 song 1 year later? Well thats what I call a hit era :clap3:

 

35 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

She found out what happened and got them back from security, then threw them back out during Heated.

 

https://twitter.com/beyoncegarden/status/1663543396387164161

That's sad for the original person who had them, though


Dumb security

8 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Now THAT was a concert! :WAP: Incoming essay, girls!

 

I had standing tickets and queued outside from about 12:30 and was practically at the barrier for my section, which was great. However, we sat in the scorching sun and I burnt so badly. :lmao: I chatted with some really nice people though and a local reporter came around asking us our top 3 on the album and telling us that Tottenham has been preparing HARD for the 250k to be arriving for the queen.

 

Ngl, the management of getting people in was absolute garbage. :toofunny3: We sat for hours and then suddenly people got up and we were moved forward, with no warning. So there were gaps and randomly people joining the queue ahead of those waiting for hours. We got through the scanners and then had to wait (outside, still in the burning sun) right by the stadium. That's where the first (of 3 people) fainted right by me. She collapsed just ahead of me and it was like the staff didn't know what to do. A mess.

 

She was fine though and then an hour later (:skull:) we got let into the stadium, which I'm sure you could see from the videos, was absolute madness. People were running and I saw some many people hitting the ground, tripping over things. I felt so bad for them. I was about 3 people back from the standing barrier and have never been more jealous of the Club Renaissance people. They had the freedom to move around, go to the bar etc. We were crammed in there and then people started sitting down, which took up more space for those of us he couldn't find room to sit. It was a mess.

 

Then someone else fainted next to me, just before the show and had to be carried out. Before the show started Dua Lipa and Kris Jenner both arrived in the Alien Superstar section and Frank Ocean was spotted in CR. People freaked the F*CK out for Kris. Like, screaming their heads off. I couldn't have been less interested if I tried. :skull: Then Jay arrived and everyone lost their minds. That was fun.

 

The ballad section. Holy SH*T her vocals were unreal. Everyone around me was getting their lives and freaking out at her vocals. She sounded amazing and I loved the new opening outfit. Then, at the end of that section, a third person next to me fainted and had to be carried out. :rip:

 

The rest of the show felt like a blur. She sounded the best she's ever sounded in her career, she was dancing her ass out and the energy was palpable. People were losing their minds at every REN song. I agree with people that the "Sweet Dreams" interpolation doesn't work, nor really does the "Freakum Dress" one because people were HYPED for them and then it didn't pay off. Also, RDY is one of my faves but the energy in the stadium dropped so fast. :toofunny3: Everyone went CRAZY for Blue though! She absolutely killed it and people were screaming for her. So cute!

 

The concert itself was just absolutely spectacular, I loved it so much. I'm not sure which I preferred between that and FWT as they were so different. But I had the absolute best time.

 

Getting home... that was a horror show of epic proportion. Thank god my bestie is the extrovert of the two of us and was just dragging me between barriers and pushing so we got to the front because otherwise, it would've been hours and hours just waiting to get onto a train at the station. What a mess!

Amazing review, thank you, and I'm so glad you had such a good time!

 

So you think that CR is definitely the place to be?

 

And how in the world would Frank Ocean be safe in CR? :rip:

 

 

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

Amazing review, thank you, and I'm so glad you had such a good time!

 

So you think that CR is definitely the place to be?

 

And how in the world would Frank Ocean be safe in CR? :rip:

I definitely think it's the place to be and Jay, Miss Tina and Mathew were all wandering around in there too. :toofunny3:

6 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

That's sad for the original person who had them, though


Dumb security

She threw it to the same person! He got them back.

7 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

That's sad for the original person who had them, though


Dumb security

If you pay attention at the beginning she's searching for him, she spots him in the crowd then throws.

A Queen. 

3 hours ago, tachiwaka said:

https://twitter.com/londonlovesbey/status/1663018142686142464?s=46&t=gqRo0nPuwwNL2otBbm2Xwg
 

i don’t know what Elon did to embedded tweets, but could you imagine Beyoncé playing this game with someone in the audience? :rip: Better yet, could you imagine option B being something like Daddy? :clown:

https://twitter.com/11heated/status/1663078429242302465?s=46&t=eAe5asspVQ7-EUZ1MyB9-w
:deadbanana2:

The mother of dragons, miss Daenerys attending and raving about it. This tour is a HIT for stans and locals.:jonny5:

3 hours ago, tachiwaka said:

https://twitter.com/londonlovesbey/status/1663018142686142464?s=46&t=gqRo0nPuwwNL2otBbm2Xwg
 

i don’t know what Elon did to embedded tweets, but could you imagine Beyoncé playing this game with someone in the audience? :rip: Better yet, could you imagine option B being something like Daddy? :clown:

Option A: I Was Here

Option B: Daddy

Option C: Be Alive

 

:biblionny:

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

Option A: I Was Here

Option B: Daddy

Option C: Be Alive

 

:biblionny:

Option A: Yes

Option B: Disappear

Option C: Love Drought

13 minutes ago, Redporus said:

Option A: Save The Hero

Option B: Lay Up Under Me

Option C: Radio

 

:alexz2:

 

Radio and the crowd would go insane

 

U2_360_tour_stage_Zagreb_2.JPG

24 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Option A: Yes

Option B: Disappear

Option C: Love Drought

Now wait, this is it! All options! 

Move is such a moment, like who would've thought

 

Literally top5 performances of the show, I'm gagged at every clip I see

 

Imagine somebody telling you 3 months ago that Cuff It and Virgo's Groove will be letdowns while move is a highlight ddd :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, giRLbye. said:

 

"lets stay together" is more of an al green classic than it is Tina turner

 

the tribute is perfect..."river deep, mountain high" is one of Tina's well regarded classics & something different than predictable "Proud Mary"

I wanted Private Dancer

 

1 hour ago, Shone Ai said:

Not Trinity K Bonet, the only queen to do Beyoncé justice on Drag Race, turning down sitting with MISS TINA?! And calling her granny. What a ******* clown, omg :clown:

1 minute ago, AxelFox said:

Move is such a moment, like who would've thought

 

Literally top5 performances of the show, I'm gagged at every clip I see

 

Imagine somebody telling you 3 months ago that Cuff It and Virgo's Groove will be letdowns while move is a highlight ddd :deadbanana:

As far as I can tell from the videos, the top performances of Rennie are definitely Cozy, Move, and Heated, followed by the campiness of AHAP

Just now, AxelFox said:

Move is such a moment, like who would've thought

 

Literally top5 performances of the show, I'm gagged at every clip I see

 

Imagine somebody telling you 3 months ago that Cuff It and Virgo's Groove will be letdowns while move is a highlight ddd :deadbanana:

you keep saying cuff it is a let down, it really isn't. The cuff it energy break my soul songs are more crowd pleasing than move and i love the move performance as well. She does not need to dance like her life depends on it for cuff it, the song is all about groove and vibing to the music and its done really well

Just now, tachiwaka said:

 

Not Trinity K Bonet, the only queen to do Beyoncé justice on Drag Race, turning down sitting with MISS TINA?! And calling her granny. What a ******* clown, omg :clown:

Well he calls her granny because Beyonce is MUTHA, so it makes sense and is not to be taken too seriously.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.