Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

How many people were there at 12:30 when you arrived at the venue?

Surprisingly not that many. The queue wasn't long at all, maybe 50 or so people?

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

7 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Surprisingly not that many. The queue wasn't long at all, maybe 50 or so people?

Hmm interesting :sistrens:

@dangerousalex queueing at 6AM is starting to sound a bit ridiculous to me…

Edited by Bicassie

13 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Surprisingly not that many. The queue wasn't long at all, maybe 50 or so people?

Would you say queuing at 6pm with Club Rennie ticket is fine?

15 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Hmm interesting :sistrens:

@dangerousalex queueing at 6AM is starting to sound a bit ridiculous to me…

9 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Would you say queuing at 6pm with Club Rennie ticket is fine?

Omg, that would be WAY too early! Club Rennie has so much space, even if you're not at the barrier you're extremely close to her! It's up to you, but I personally think that's way too early. I was like 3 people back from the barrier for general standing and I arrived over 6 hours later than that.

Just now, MrLovett said:

Omg, that would be WAY too early! Club Rennie has so much space, even if you're not at the barrier you're extremely close to her! It's up to you, but I personally think that's way too early. I was like 3 people back from the barrier for general standing and I arrived over 6 hours later than that.

I asked for 6pm, not 6am haha

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I asked for 6pm, not 6am haha

:deadbanana2: Sorry, I thought I read both of you saying 6am! Yes, I think 6pm would be fine as long as you're not planning on being literally at the barrier for Club Rennie. It's a really spacious area where people were constantly going to the bar etc. so if I was in that section, I would've gotten there around that time too. You're so close to Bey regardless.

3 minutes ago, Wizard said:

HEATED entering her top 10 on spotify :eli:

:clap3:deserved!

4 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Now THAT was a concert! :WAP: Incoming essay, girls!

 

I had standing tickets and queued outside from about 12:30 and was practically at the barrier for my section, which was great. However, we sat in the scorching sun and I burnt so badly. :lmao: I chatted with some really nice people though and a local reporter came around asking us our top 3 on the album and telling us that Tottenham has been preparing HARD for the 250k to be arriving for the queen.

 

Ngl, the management of getting people in was absolute garbage. :toofunny3: We sat for hours and then suddenly people got up and we were moved forward, with no warning. So there were gaps and randomly people joining the queue ahead of those waiting for hours. We got through the scanners and then had to wait (outside, still in the burning sun) right by the stadium. That's where the first (of 3 people) fainted right by me. She collapsed just ahead of me and it was like the staff didn't know what to do. A mess.

 

She was fine though and then an hour later (:skull:) we got let into the stadium, which I'm sure you could see from the videos, was absolute madness. People were running and I saw some many people hitting the ground, tripping over things. I felt so bad for them. I was about 3 people back from the standing barrier and have never been more jealous of the Club Renaissance people. They had the freedom to move around, go to the bar etc. We were crammed in there and then people started sitting down, which took up more space for those of us he couldn't find room to sit. It was a mess.

 

Then someone else fainted next to me, just before the show and had to be carried out. Before the show started Dua Lipa and Kris Jenner both arrived in the Alien Superstar section and Frank Ocean was spotted in CR. People freaked the F*CK out for Kris. Like, screaming their heads off. I couldn't have been less interested if I tried. :skull: Then Jay arrived and everyone lost their minds. That was fun.

 

The ballad section. Holy SH*T her vocals were unreal. Everyone around me was getting their lives and freaking out at her vocals. She sounded amazing and I loved the new opening outfit. Then, at the end of that section, a third person next to me fainted and had to be carried out. :rip:

 

The rest of the show felt like a blur. She sounded the best she's ever sounded in her career, she was dancing her ass out and the energy was palpable. People were losing their minds at every REN song. I agree with people that the "Sweet Dreams" interpolation doesn't work, nor really does the "Freakum Dress" one because people were HYPED for them and then it didn't pay off. Also, RDY is one of my faves but the energy in the stadium dropped so fast. :toofunny3: Everyone went CRAZY for Blue though! She absolutely killed it and people were screaming for her. So cute!

 

The concert itself was just absolutely spectacular, I loved it so much. I'm not sure which I preferred between that and FWT as they were so different. But I had the absolute best time.

 

Getting home... that was a horror show of epic proportion. Thank god my bestie is the extrovert of the two of us and was just dragging me between barriers and pushing so we got to the front because otherwise, it would've been hours and hours just waiting to get onto a train at the station. What a mess!

Glad you had fun, you really deserve it!!!

Spoiler

Yeah, I wish she had put RDY at the beginning, it's not a centerpiece type of song, it drops the energy a bit. I think for a ballad to be centerpiece it has to be one with a huge climax or one that is singalong and known by everyone or both. 

I'm also very afraid of the getting home part, I will be in a town I don't know well and the show finishes up late, I hope I'll get a train. I hope she'll start on time in Barcelona. 

34 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Was this posted? 
 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJxjenGD/

 

It looks cool, that visual :WAP:y

Ooo this does look cool! I can't bring myself to spend any more money, so I wasn't planning on visiting but it looks beaut!

 

9 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Glad you had fun, you really deserve it!!!

  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, I wish she had put RDY at the beginning, it's not a centerpiece type of song, it drops the energy a bit. I think for a ballad to be centerpiece it has to be one with a huge climax or one that is singalong and known by everyone or both. 

I'm also very afraid of the getting home part, I will be in a town I don't know well and the show finishes up late, I hope I'll get a train. I hope she'll start on time in Barcelona. 

Thanks, sis. :heart2: :hug: And I agree about RDY!

 

Getting home is definitely the most stressful part, I really felt for the station workers because people were shoving, having panic attacks, and disregarding everything they were saying... It was a total mess. Hopefully it's better in Barcelona!

26 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Glad you had fun, you really deserve it!!!

  Hide contents

Yeah, I wish she had put RDY at the beginning, it's not a centerpiece type of song, it drops the energy a bit. I think for a ballad to be centerpiece it has to be one with a huge climax or one that is singalong and known by everyone or both. 

I'm also very afraid of the getting home part, I will be in a town I don't know well and the show finishes up late, I hope I'll get a train. I hope she'll start on time in Barcelona. 

Don’t worry Barcelona is very walkable you will just go down the hill and you will be in the center, then just grab a taxi. The whole crowd usually walks downhill together and everybody is singing and having a good time. You will see, nothing to worry about :heart:

Here me out guys:

 

1) How genius is Bey for releasing Renaissance and doing a cyber-inspired tour in the midst of the entire ChatGTP controversy and AI basically being on the verge of making countless of jobs and such obsolete? Talk about timing and being part of the zeitgeist.

 

2) Regarding the Tina tribute: Actually I think the best tribute couldve been if she did an Interpolation of POTS and Lets Stay Together by Tina. They share a similar vibe and lyrically, it would fit like a glove. Who forwards the idea to Parkwood?

Alright that blue opening dress should not be worn another time…..😫 

 

The new red body suit though 😍

On 5/28/2023 at 9:47 PM, Devin said:

Taste and damn. :rip:

 

If u do consider Atlanta, New Orleans, or Miami. I heard tix are affordable and they added more seats.

Miami is the most suitable option for me, so I will be looking into that. Thanks

I dont like the red outfit, it throws off the entire vibe of the show for me.

 

Stick to silvers, and bright mixes of colors like the green/mixed dress.

 

 

https://twitter.com/londonlovesbey/status/1663018142686142464?s=46&t=gqRo0nPuwwNL2otBbm2Xwg
 

i don’t know what Elon did to embedded tweets, but could you imagine Beyoncé playing this game with someone in the audience? :rip: Better yet, could you imagine option B being something like Daddy? :clown:

  • ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, yonsé said:

I like the one on the left tbh

See in the beginning I liked it bc it fits the church girl vibe with the pearls. The other one has a more modern touch and seems better for her to move in. 

I haven’t disliked any of the looks this far except for the 2nd bee costume, however she does get more movement in it. I would love if she sticks with the dress from the paris opening. Gorgeous.

  • ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Now THAT was a concert! :WAP: Incoming essay, girls!

 

I had standing tickets and queued outside from about 12:30 and was practically at the barrier for my section, which was great. However, we sat in the scorching sun and I burnt so badly. :lmao: I chatted with some really nice people though and a local reporter came around asking us our top 3 on the album and telling us that Tottenham has been preparing HARD for the 250k to be arriving for the queen.

 

Ngl, the management of getting people in was absolute garbage. :toofunny3: We sat for hours and then suddenly people got up and we were moved forward, with no warning. So there were gaps and randomly people joining the queue ahead of those waiting for hours. We got through the scanners and then had to wait (outside, still in the burning sun) right by the stadium. That's where the first (of 3 people) fainted right by me. She collapsed just ahead of me and it was like the staff didn't know what to do. A mess.

 

She was fine though and then an hour later (:skull:) we got let into the stadium, which I'm sure you could see from the videos, was absolute madness. People were running and I saw some many people hitting the ground, tripping over things. I felt so bad for them. I was about 3 people back from the standing barrier and have never been more jealous of the Club Renaissance people. They had the freedom to move around, go to the bar etc. We were crammed in there and then people started sitting down, which took up more space for those of us he couldn't find room to sit. It was a mess.

 

Then someone else fainted next to me, just before the show and had to be carried out. Before the show started Dua Lipa and Kris Jenner both arrived in the Alien Superstar section and Frank Ocean was spotted in CR. People freaked the F*CK out for Kris. Like, screaming their heads off. I couldn't have been less interested if I tried. :skull: Then Jay arrived and everyone lost their minds. That was fun.

 

The ballad section. Holy SH*T her vocals were unreal. Everyone around me was getting their lives and freaking out at her vocals. She sounded amazing and I loved the new opening outfit. Then, at the end of that section, a third person next to me fainted and had to be carried out. :rip:

 

The rest of the show felt like a blur. She sounded the best she's ever sounded in her career, she was dancing her ass out and the energy was palpable. People were losing their minds at every REN song. I agree with people that the "Sweet Dreams" interpolation doesn't work, nor really does the "Freakum Dress" one because people were HYPED for them and then it didn't pay off. Also, RDY is one of my faves but the energy in the stadium dropped so fast. :toofunny3: Everyone went CRAZY for Blue though! She absolutely killed it and people were screaming for her. So cute!

 

The concert itself was just absolutely spectacular, I loved it so much. I'm not sure which I preferred between that and FWT as they were so different. But I had the absolute best time.

 

Getting home... that was a horror show of epic proportion. Thank god my bestie is the extrovert of the two of us and was just dragging me between barriers and pushing so we got to the front because otherwise, it would've been hours and hours just waiting to get onto a train at the station. What a mess!

Oop glad you had an amazing time! I wanna go tipsy but u never know with this puta. When I peeped the River Deep Mountain High cover  :jonny5:

 

and omg is the rail strike still going on? 

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

Oop glad you had an amazing time! I wanna go tipsy but u never know with this puta. When I peeped the River Deep Mountain High cover  :jonny5:

 

and omg is the rail strike still going on? 

It is, but the strike actually wasn't happening yesterday. :deadbanana2: So god knows how people are going to cope for the rest of the shows! It was bad enough on the regular scheduling!

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

I dont like the red outfit, it throws off the entire vibe of the show for me.

 

Stick to silvers, and bright mixes of colors like the green/mixed dress.

 

 

tbh the silver outfits got monotonous fast. Even though the details of most are quite exquisite....definitely love the green/iridescent-looking dress though

I didn’t even get to talk about my experience. Honestly I’m still very overwhelmed by how monumental yesterday was but WOW to see someone you’ve idolised and followed since you were like 7 in-front of you was a crazy full circle moment for me. The amount of detail put into her artistry is second to none. Thee best performer of all time. :WAP:
 

I got a good amount of videos but I was really trying to live in the moment + save my phone battery but it gave up after Heated :dies:

Also idgaf she definitely SAW ME. :ghostface:
 

It was also a kii when she threw the shades yall if you saw the way these two people went at it ahdjfjf only for the security to snatch it at the end

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Here me out guys:

 

1) How genius is Bey for releasing Renaissance and doing a cyber-inspired tour in the midst of the entire ChatGTP controversy and AI basically being on the verge of making countless of jobs and such obsolete? Talk about timing and being part of the zeitgeist.

 

2) Regarding the Tina tribute: Actually I think the best tribute couldve been if she did an Interpolation of POTS and Lets Stay Together by Tina. They share a similar vibe and lyrically, it would fit like a glove. Who forwards the idea to Parkwood?

 

"lets stay together" is more of an al green classic than it is Tina turner

 

the tribute is perfect..."river deep, mountain high" is one of Tina's well regarded classics & something different than predictable "Proud Mary"

12 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Also idgaf she definitely SAW ME. :ghostface:
 

It was also a kii when she threw the shades yall if you saw the way these two people went at it ahdjfjf only for the security to snatch it at the end

She found out what happened and got them back from security, then threw them back out during Heated.

 

https://twitter.com/beyoncegarden/status/1663543396387164161

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.