Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

Are we getting another Dance pop princess Ari ala YT/ME/Dangerous Woman excellence since girlie is working with Max Martin again? 

 

 

:clack:

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

 

me bopping to this to get an ariana fix until she releases music

 

ariana-grande-girlypop.gif

 

On 11/7/2023 at 7:02 PM, raven said:

I'm worried for AG7

 

nicki.png

 

At this point I’ll just be happy if she releases anything. If she flops that’s her fault 

 

:clack:

  • ATRL Moderator

The SAG-AFTRA strike just ended so she'll probably be back in London filming Wicked soon :rip: we're never getting AG7

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

The SAG-AFTRA strike just ended so she'll probably be back in London filming Wicked soon :rip: we're never getting AG7

Those Halloween skits have me a little worried for her acting ngl

 

:clack:

I don’t want AG7 or tour until I get a raise/move so I’m fine waiting until 2026. You take your time queen. Hell shoot a third movie while you’re over there

 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Marvin said:

The SAG-AFTRA strike just ended so she'll probably be back in London filming Wicked soon :rip: we're never getting AG7

I read somewhere that the set on the UK was demolished, so they probably were like 99% done, they’ll only do re-shoots inside doors at some studio in the US, which is way better cause that way they can finish faster 

  • Author
8 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

Those Halloween skits have me a little worried for her acting ngl

 

:clack:

she's improved since her cameo in DLU at least

Winter Things & Santa Can't You Hear Me will surpass 100M on Spotify by the end of this holiday season.  I think Ariana will be the artist with the most original Christmas songs over that mark with 3?  Mariah's biggest original Christmas song on Spotify after AIWFCIY is actually Oh Santa (Remix) lol so she isn't competition in that regard.  Micheal Bublé has a quite a few Christmas songs over this mark but they are all covers.  Am I missing anybody else?  I haven't looked into it that much so idk. 

 

Princess of Christmas without even trying :clap3:

Edited by Tm4074

2 hours ago, Tm4074 said:

Winter Things & Santa Can't You Hear Me will surpass 100M on Spotify by the end of this holiday season.  I think Ariana will be the artist with the most original Christmas songs over that mark with 3?  Mariah's biggest original Christmas song on Spotify after AIWFCIY is actually Oh Santa (Remix) lol so she isn't competition in that regard.  Micheal Bublé has a quite a few Christmas songs over this mark but they are all covers.  Am I missing anybody else?  I haven't looked into it that much so idk. 

 

Princess of Christmas without even trying :clap3:

if she actually dropped a proper christmas album it would smash so hard and be an instant classic :jonny5:

after greedy, i need ryan tedder to hop on a session w max martin and create another rhythmic slutty bop. i want PCD/the dutchess/loose vibes SAUR BADDDDD D D D.

 

but i dont count on any of that lmao i just need this perr4 back :redface:

6 months or less until we have something music-related.... Ponytail better come hard. Pop, R&B, whatever.... it better serve. I wonder if Tommy is still locked in the basement? 

All this has to be karma for the fanbase complaining about Dalton being boring. At least he was quiet and not embarassing. If she was gonna get with an embarassing man, Abel is right there. 

Edited by barbiegrande

  • Author

there aren't enough words to express how little igaf about who she's with

 

put ur ponytail up and get in the studio *****

  • ATRL Moderator

what y’all think is the best track off Christmas & Chill? im tryna make a cute playlist.

 

 

5 hours ago, Devin said:

what y’all think is the best track off Christmas & Chill? im tryna make a cute playlist.

 

 

true love & winter things are the ones i listen to the most

…COME AND KISS ME BABY… WE DON’T NEED NO MISTLETOE

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.