Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

no tour until 2025 and i’m not joking ariana you know i’m not ready

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 333.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

I'm thinking

 

Single in winter (January/February)

Album in spring (March/April)

 

It seems like she's almost done with it. And we know very well she can make an album in just a few weeks. Prob has a "deadline" of before the holidays. Gives a few months for vinyl production to be ready by spring too. 

I wonder if she's keeping the Glinda blonde for AG7?  I would prefer she doesn't but we'll see.  I'm very curious what musical direction she is going to take since the trap-pop wave has died down she likely isn't going to re-hash that sound after a 3+ year break (it made sense in 2018-2020 but time to move on to something fresh).  Expectations are high she better not blow it lol.  

 

I'm thinking we are getting a lead single next month and an album in March/April maybe?  We are definitely getting something soon she wouldn't be ramping up the teasing and dropping hints otherwise. 2024 is shaping up to be a massive year for her with AG7 and Wicked.  So excited!! 

Okay so my thoughts are, she'll film the lead mv in early January, go back to London for the 10 days they have left for Wicked, drop the lead in February, the album in March and then forget it exists when she promotes Wicked until 2026.

I literally can not believe she may be coming back, I remember that "i can't wait to give you my new album this month" as if it was yesterday but at the same time it feels like forever ago. I can't wait to experience it :jonny6:

9 hours ago, Tm4074 said:

I wonder if she's keeping the Glinda blonde for AG7?  I would prefer she doesn't but we'll see.  I'm very curious what musical direction she is going to take since the trap-pop wave has died down she likely isn't going to re-hash that sound after a 3+ year break (it made sense in 2018-2020 but time to move on to something fresh).  Expectations are high she better not blow it lol.  

 

I'm thinking we are getting a lead single next month and an album in March/April maybe?  We are definitely getting something soon she wouldn't be ramping up the teasing and dropping hints otherwise. 2024 is shaping up to be a massive year for her with AG7 and Wicked.  So excited!! 

I do think something is going to be done with this session she was working on in 2022:

The session audio leaked for it and she's like... in the studio with Max and Savan just riffing melodies / lyrics from a lot of big vocal divas. 
She LOVES Taking Chances by Celine so much. :toofunny3: She even riffed some Mary J. Blige and We Belong Together when coming up with melodies.

 

They've worked on a lot of 90s stuff over 2021-2022, with some of it seemingly not for her own use, but there seems like a clear line between the more Britney pop stuff that might not be for her (Fantasize, True Story, Gloss) and the more vocal-driven 90s stuff from the 2022 melody pass sessions. 

came to see if any insiders popped up and some of the alleged leaks sound promising 

 

spacer.png

 

i'm scared of the reunion with max but if he does his big one, i'll have to stan 

 

giphy.gif

 

also this is AG7 so did she renew with republic before positions or...? :clack:

21 hours ago, Communion said:

I do think something is going to be done with this session she was working on in 2022:

She's gonna do a throwback 90's aesthetic (with blonde hair and more choreography) calling it now :lakitu:

it really feels like she's coming back soon :duca:

 

we're really about to eat so much in 2024 i fear

I think she’s gonna be super soft and sweet this era from what she’s been giving

The fact that Billboard has updated her stats probably means that she's planning her comeback ? Whew, I don't want to get too excited. :jonny5:

SHE JUST RELEASED SANTA TELL ME DIRTY VERSION & BEING PROMOTED IN YOUTUBE SHORTS

WTF HER NEW MANAGEMENT IS SLAYING ALREADY 

1 hour ago, Saud said:

SHE JUST RELEASED SANTA TELL ME DIRTY VERSION & BEING PROMOTED IN YOUTUBE SHORTS

WTF HER NEW MANAGEMENT IS SLAYING ALREADY 

It’s over for Mimi and Brendiana

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.