Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

new manager announced right after the studio pics. it really feels like she's gonna announce/drop in Q1 2024 :duca:

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 333.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

On 12/8/2023 at 7:38 PM, Communion said:

I do think something is going to be done with this session she was working on in 2022:

The session audio leaked for it and she's like... in the studio with Max and Savan just riffing melodies / lyrics from a lot of big vocal divas. 
She LOVES Taking Chances by Celine so much. :toofunny3: She even riffed some Mary J. Blige and We Belong Together when coming up with melodies.

 

They've worked on a lot of 90s stuff over 2021-2022, with some of it seemingly not for her own use, but there seems like a clear line between the more Britney pop stuff that might not be for her (Fantasize, True Story, Gloss) and the more vocal-driven 90s stuff from the 2022 melody pass sessions. 

would love for her to go the direction of that rainbow melody idea... very 90s pop diva stuff, maybe a few emotional songs touching on her divorce and getting personal. hopefully some bigger vocals than she's given on her albums in a while. im so excited, it feels so weird knowing that she's really coming after her longest hiatus :jonny4:

really feel like an announcement is coming at the top of 2024

 

kqyzXrW.gif

hearing she sent out the Santa Tell Me newsletter with the studio pics attached... :soda:

 

 

I hope she does cryptic teasers until the lead releases it's so fun

 

January 2024 looking promising :psyduck:

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

GBETjVLW8AAR29s?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

I will never forgive her for that hair color

This is an edit 

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

GBETjVLW8AAR29s?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

I will never forgive her for that hair color

I WILL DYE HER EYEBROWS MYSELF IF I HAVE TO

28 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

This is an edit 

IT STILL STANDS

I think the color is ok, she just needs to dye her brows brown/black, and let her roots grow, it looked so good a few weeks ago with them but I think she dyed it again 

Is she bringing back the ponytail and her pop records full throttle? :foxaylove3:

6 hours ago, raven said:

really feel like an announcement is coming at the top of 2024

 

kqyzXrW.gif

same it really feels like she's coming Q1 i cant believe we've almost made it out of the drought

kqyzXrW.gif

 

A tweet with over 65k likes dogging her for her blonde hair and especially the eyebrows :deadbanana4:

 

My heart breaks over the idea of her seeing such a viral comment about how she looks but also her commitment to the bleached brows is so puzzling at this point.

it really is just the eyebrows for me, i feel like you don’t put much thought into how much they frame your face until they’re gone 

usually I would defend mother in a heartbeat but I genuinely can’t find it in myself to defend those brows like….

 

praying she gets to film the rest of wicked early next year and gets rid of atleast the brows and gets in the tanning studio, the blonde hair can stay tho

btw do Santa Tell Me’s streams now count towards C&C on the BB200?

8 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

btw do Santa Tell Me’s streams now count towards C&C on the BB200?

yes :gaycat4:

10 hours ago, Communion said:

 

A tweet with over 65k likes dogging her for her blonde hair and especially the eyebrows :deadbanana4:

 

My heart breaks over the idea of her seeing such a viral comment about how she looks but also her commitment to the bleached brows is so puzzling at this point.

Unfortunately, they're right. That shade of blonde needs to go 

Brunnetiana >>>>>

I know it's the bare minimum but knowing that she's not a zionist since she's been liking pro-Palestine posts is kind of a relief :rip:

wicked era is gonna be so fun

 

when cynthia and ariana do the vogue cover will they do the official cover together with solo covers, this is gonna be after ag7 too we’re gonna be so fed :wanda:

YA’LL. Brian and Scott are OUT! Will Loftis  in :jonny:

 

Finally! 

9 hours ago, Magdalene said:

wicked era is gonna be so fun

 

when cynthia and ariana do the vogue cover will they do the official cover together with solo covers, this is gonna be after ag7 too we’re gonna be so fed :wanda:

I’m not looking forward to battling film twitter or r/boxoffice

 

:clack:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.