• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wantedyoutogrow

• mxoonlight

• Gerardo

• ariananext

On 12/8/2023 at 7:38 PM, Communion said:

I do think something is going to be done with this session she was working on in 2022:

The session audio leaked for it and she's like... in the studio with Max and Savan just riffing melodies / lyrics from a lot of big vocal divas. 
She LOVES Taking Chances by Celine so much. :toofunny3: She even riffed some Mary J. Blige and We Belong Together when coming up with melodies.

They've worked on a lot of 90s stuff over 2021-2022, with some of it seemingly not for her own use, but there seems like a clear line between the more Britney pop stuff that might not be for her (Fantasize, True Story, Gloss) and the more vocal-driven 90s stuff from the 2022 melody pass sessions. 

would love for her to go the direction of that rainbow melody idea... very 90s pop diva stuff, maybe a few emotional songs touching on her divorce and getting personal. hopefully some bigger vocals than she's given on her albums in a while. im so excited, it feels so weird knowing that she's really coming after her longest hiatus :jonny4:

really feel like an announcement is coming at the top of 2024

kqyzXrW.gif

hearing she sent out the Santa Tell Me newsletter with the studio pics attached... :soda:

I hope she does cryptic teasers until the lead releases it's so fun

January 2024 looking promising :psyduck:

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

GBETjVLW8AAR29s?format=jpg&name=900x900

I will never forgive her for that hair color

This is an edit 

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

GBETjVLW8AAR29s?format=jpg&name=900x900

I will never forgive her for that hair color

I WILL DYE HER EYEBROWS MYSELF IF I HAVE TO

28 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

This is an edit 

IT STILL STANDS

I think the color is ok, she just needs to dye her brows brown/black, and let her roots grow, it looked so good a few weeks ago with them but I think she dyed it again 

6 hours ago, raven said:

really feel like an announcement is coming at the top of 2024

kqyzXrW.gif

same it really feels like she's coming Q1 i cant believe we've almost made it out of the drought

kqyzXrW.gif

A tweet with over 65k likes dogging her for her blonde hair and especially the eyebrows :deadbanana4:

My heart breaks over the idea of her seeing such a viral comment about how she looks but also her commitment to the bleached brows is so puzzling at this point.

it really is just the eyebrows for me, i feel like you don’t put much thought into how much they frame your face until they’re gone 

usually I would defend mother in a heartbeat but I genuinely can’t find it in myself to defend those brows like….

praying she gets to film the rest of wicked early next year and gets rid of atleast the brows and gets in the tanning studio, the blonde hair can stay tho

btw do Santa Tell Me’s streams now count towards C&C on the BB200?

8 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

btw do Santa Tell Me’s streams now count towards C&C on the BB200?

yes :gaycat4:

10 hours ago, Communion said:

A tweet with over 65k likes dogging her for her blonde hair and especially the eyebrows :deadbanana4:

My heart breaks over the idea of her seeing such a viral comment about how she looks but also her commitment to the bleached brows is so puzzling at this point.

Unfortunately, they're right. That shade of blonde needs to go 

Brunnetiana >>>>>

I know it's the bare minimum but knowing that she's not a zionist since she's been liking pro-Palestine posts is kind of a relief :rip:

• Like 5

wicked era is gonna be so fun

when cynthia and ariana do the vogue cover will they do the official cover together with solo covers, this is gonna be after ag7 too we’re gonna be so fed :wanda:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Magdalene said:

wicked era is gonna be so fun

when cynthia and ariana do the vogue cover will they do the official cover together with solo covers, this is gonna be after ag7 too we’re gonna be so fed :wanda:

I’m not looking forward to battling film twitter or r/boxoffice

:clack:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.