Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 332.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

Wanted you to grow, but, boy, you wasn't budding
Everything you are made you everything you aren't
I saw your potential without seein' credentials
Maybe that's the issue (Damn, damn)
Said maybe that's the issue, ah
Can't hold that **** against you, ah
Guess I did it to myself, yeah
Thought you were somebody else, you

RGMCMdF.jpeg

Just stopping by to say I think "positions" is a genius song and perhaps one of the best pop songs we've had in a long time.

 

On 10/9/2023 at 1:10 AM, needs said:

Just stopping by to say I think "positions" is a genius song and perhaps one of the best pop songs we've had in a long time.

The Nelly Furtado of our generation did that 

 

spacer.png

On 10/8/2023 at 1:33 PM, Aristocrat said:

missing her so bad lately

nicki.png

Me too! I need a new album from this queen! :heart:

On 10/10/2023 at 3:54 PM, wantedyoutogrow said:

spacer.png

flop

https://jesseepinkman.tumblr.com/arianasong

 

Rank Song
1 love language
2 Only 1
3 thank u, next
4 ghostin
5 in my head
6 positions
7 safety net
8 R.E.M.
9 my hair
10 Break Free
11 Love Me Harder
12 Breathin
13 Everytime
14 7 Rings
15 fake smile
16 needy
17 bad idea
17 No Tears Left To Cry
19 Side To Side
19 Touch It

 

OIG.Tj1BdmDn3HkQWi69u.thumb.png.0eb71e96

 

Spoiler
Rank Song
   
21 Right There
22 34+35
23 Honeymoon Avenue
24 Into You
25 pov
26 Be Alright
27 Dangerous Woman
28 Baby I
28 Goodnight N Go
30 Best Mistake
30 Successful
32 The Way
33 You'll Never Know
34 Daydreamin'
35 One Last Time
36 Popular Song
36 Bang Bang
36 make up
36 God Is A Woman
40 Piano
41 Lovin' It
41 Let Me Love You
43 Tattooed Heart
44 Greedy
45 Everyday
46 shut up
46 nasty
46 You Don't Know Me
46 Too Close
46 Focus
51 motive
51 west side
51 Better Left Unsaid
51 Intro
51 Cadillac Song
51 imagine
51 Raindrops (An Angel Cried)
58 Sweetener
59 obvious
59 Problem
59 NASA
59 Moonlight
59 Sometimes
59 Better Off
65 34+35 (Remix)
65 worst behavior
65 Be My Baby
65 Break Your Heart Right Back
65 bloodline
65 break up with your girlfriend, im bored
65 Blazed
65 Pete Davidson
73 The Light Is Coming
74 test drive
74 just like magic
74 Almost Is Never Enough
74 Why Try
74 Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
74 Hands On Me
74 Leave Me Lonely
74 I Don't Care
74 Thinkin' Bout You
83 off the table
83 My Everything
83 Bad Decisions
83 Get Well Soon
87 someone like u
87 six thirty
87 Knew Better / Forever Boy
87 Borderline
91 main thing
91 Step On Up
91 Jason's Song (Gave It Away)

 

fantasize gave me cinderella by play/cheetah girls on first listen so i could def see how it was made for a girl group in mind 

I hope she completed a cute EP during the strike and gives it to us as a gift.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

 

POP EMERGENCY: Miss Grande has gotten her eyebrows back and is serving a new beauty peak :wanda: 

Too bad we still have to see those bleached brows on the big screen. It’s not too late to cgi them back on

 

:clack:

2 hours ago, Magdalene said:

 

POP EMERGENCY: Miss Grande has gotten her eyebrows back and is serving a new beauty peak :wanda: 

she looks so 2017/2018 ari here :duca:

but also how does PageSix always got her tea (good and bad) like...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.