Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

november/december 2023: "From the Vault" EP/mixtape with fantasize released as a single

may 2024: ag7 lead

july/august 2024: ag7 (with fantasize tacked on as a bonus track)

november 2024: wicked part 1 + soundtrack

q1/q2: ag7 tour

november 2025: wicked part 2 + sountrack

1OoGIEG.gif

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 333.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

17 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

 

Well, she needs to understand that the fans wouldn't be doing this if she didn't take so long to release new music...

 

"I was going to come back to this hook" Sure honey, when ? In 2025 ? :gaycat6:

I don’t think that’s fair at all. How is she supposed to record AG7 without worrying about leaks? 
 

I know y’all are mad, but that doesn’t justify leaking her work 

She and her team need to stop sharing files via iCloud.  That's why she's prone to leaks.  She needs to just keep everything saved on a hard drive.  I sympathize with her regarding her frustration about leaks, but she needs to be more careful.  It's not like it's the first time this happened.  It's impossible to stop the spread of leaks once they are out there, her best bet to combat the leaks is to tighten her security moving forward. 

43 minutes ago, Tm4074 said:

She and her team need to stop sharing files via iCloud.  That's why she's prone to leaks.  She needs to just keep everything saved on a hard drive.  I sympathize with her regarding her frustration about leaks, but she needs to be more careful.  It's not like it's the first time this happened.  It's impossible to stop the spread of leaks once they are out there, her best bet to combat the leaks is to tighten her security moving forward. 

Her security is probably her gay twinks. She keeps her circle too tight. 
 

———

 

 

 

Ms Grande needs to decide what her public persona is. Is she still the sweet clean girl who wants positivity and love for mankind, or is she a cold hearted ***** who is too k**nt to care. Straddling the fence ain’t gonna work. People don’t like that. People love a good villain though.  :giraffe:

Edited by barbiegrande

On 9/14/2023 at 10:37 AM, wantedyoutogrow said:

i hope the fans that get to meet her get to work and ask the important questions this time around!

Just RSVP’d! Gimmie questions to ask :gaycat:

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Just RSVP’d! Gimmie questions to ask :gaycat:

ask her about new music, she will have no choice but to give you an answer 

On 9/15/2023 at 1:25 PM, Tm4074 said:

She and her team need to stop sharing files via iCloud.  That's why she's prone to leaks.  She needs to just keep everything saved on a hard drive.  I sympathize with her regarding her frustration about leaks, but she needs to be more careful.  It's not like it's the first time this happened.  It's impossible to stop the spread of leaks once they are out there, her best bet to combat the leaks is to tighten her security moving forward. 

It really doesn't matter because none of these leaks are a result of her or her team getting hacked but the producers she works with. 

 

She's had leaks from all of her producers. And all pop girls get their stuff stolen. Look at Swifites having a whole fan hierarchy over who has access to stuff.

 

Ariana's just the first really, due to taking a career pause and her fans being young enough to form these discord servers and social media group chats to organize group buys, where fans come together to buy them from these hoarders and traders. And more sellers then come out of the woodwork when they see there's a market and demand. Ariana fans have probably spent like $75k collectively over the last 2 years on her material. :redface:

 

There's been jokes Tommy had the worst security from what insiders said, but there's been leaks from:

  • Tommy
  • Pharrell
  • Pop Wansel
  • Hit-Boy
  • Max

It's kind of funny though there were like 25+ Pharrell demos and silence but things became legal once the Swedes saw their stuff involved kjnkjn. :redface:

Edited by Communion

this is why we need a cashmere cat produced record full of fresh, electo-R&B, Imogen'd serves  :cm:

On 9/14/2023 at 2:32 PM, Johnathon said:

HDD hinted in there article today, we might get a vault EP :jonny6:

u wish

she didn't go today. she's busy... probably working for rem beauty idk

 

 

On 9/16/2023 at 9:26 PM, worldwide angel said:

this is why we need a cashmere cat produced record full of fresh, electo-R&B, Imogen'd serves  :cm:

Electro-R&B would be a dream, I would love some city pop hits too. I would love an album like After Hours from her

Her basically slowly recording a 90s Brandy album yet telling us our ungrateful asses are never gonna hear it. :gaycat6:

 

I think I've said it before but it is so interesting how she was accused of "trend-hopping" (despite such not making sense since she's been making r&b-influenced pop music with every single album thus far) with tu,n and yet, despite now 5 years on and one album even further in that direction, there's no cynical genre pivots coming from her from what we've heard, even if she's apparently only recorded only a little for AG7.

 

No random pivots to "pure pop". No signs of cynical DJ collabs on some EDM song. No pivot to rock. Even when she got into the studio with Nile Rodgers and people were like "ARIANA IS DOING DISCO!!! DUA'S POWER!!", it ended up just being for John Legend's album and scrapped. :deadbanana4: 

 

I do think she can move on from Tommy now and explore more producers within the genre. Whether she finds someone newer (I wouldn't mind her taking more beats from Xavi) or another industry vet, she'd have her pick of whoever. It's interesting both T-Pain and Hit-Boy did sessions for Sweetener before she got enamored with Pharrell. Poor Hitmaka trying to submit demos to her and her not knowing who he was when seeing his tweets about how good the demos he had for her were. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Her basically slowly recording a 90s Brandy album yet telling us our ungrateful asses are never gonna hear it. :gaycat6:

 

I think I've said it before but it is so interesting how she was accused of "trend-hopping" (despite such not making sense since she's been making r&b-influenced pop music with every single album thus far) with tu,n and yet, despite now 5 years on and one album even further in that direction, there's no cynical genre pivots coming from her from what we've heard, even if she's apparently only recorded only a little for AG7.

 

No random pivots to "pure pop". No signs of cynical DJ collabs on some EDM song. No pivot to rock. Even when she got into the studio with Nile Rodgers and people were like "ARIANA IS DOING DISCO!!! DUA'S POWER!!", it ended up just being for John Legend's album and scrapped. :deadbanana4: 

 

I do think she can move on from Tommy now and explore more producers within the genre. Whether she finds someone newer (I wouldn't mind her taking more beats from Xavi) or another industry vet, she'd have her pick of whoever. It's interesting both T-Pain and Hit-Boy did sessions for Sweetener before she got enamored with Pharrell. Poor Hitmaka trying to submit demos to her and her not knowing who he was when seeing his tweets about how good the demos he had for her were. :deadbanana4:

I'd be here for her doing either

 

a) making a 90s r&b project ala mariah/brandy (eternally, fantasize). this is the most likely imo 

b) working with metro boomin or london again. i'd imagine an over it summer walker/nights like this kehlani type of vibe. would be crazy considering the divorce material :flame:

Edited by whiteferrari

  • ATRL Moderator

1000% support a 90s R&B vibe album. I been wanting that since Positions. But I can see her going a Jhene electro-R&B/retro route.

6 hours ago, Aristocrat said:

the way nobody in here even mentioned that she filed for divorce :rip:

we don't do that here. 

Y'll want a R&B album but when she did positions you all just hated :fish2:

8 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Y'll want a R&B album but when she did positions you all just hated :fish2:

I think she needs to do more lyrically tbh, songs like six thirty, 34+35 and ALL the bonus tracks are quite terrible and tired

9 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I think she needs to do more lyrically tbh, songs like six thirty, 34+35 and ALL the bonus tracks are quite terrible and tired

yeah there I agree, I do like whole of positions it's quite grown on me but lyrically it's okay okay. 

Eternally sounds amazing :WAP:

i doubt she’s releasing it now that she’s not with Dalton tho, unless she has a concept of telling how it slowly her marriage went to **** and this track would be one of the first where everything’s alright 

  • Author
20 hours ago, Avenger said:

Y'll want a R&B album but when she did positions you all just hated :fish2:

Positions is R&B lite at best. I love it but it lulls and the production/writing is really one-dimensional (it's lowkey serving collection of ringtones at times). I love it for some easy listening but definitely not the R&Biana album we want/deserve.

12 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

Positions is R&B lite at best. I love it but it lulls and the production/writing is really one-dimensional (it's lowkey serving collection of ringtones at times). I love it for some easy listening but definitely not the R&Biana album we want/deserve.

Agree. It doesn’t fully go there to be *the* R&Biana album which I have no clue if we’ll ever get at this point.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.