Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

1 hour ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

but also how does PageSix always got her tea (good and bad) like...

Working with her team most likely or they have sources who are spilling behind her back.

Whoever manifested that reputation’ed thank u next, THANK YOU!

 

I’m getting that King Of My Heart (Ariana’s Version) that I deserve!

 

Let’s go Page Six!!!

 

spacer.png

not ajay coming for sweetener the way i'm constantly in the trenches for miss grande

randomly coming in here because I'm obsessed with this mashup :ghostface:

the chorus is perfect :jonny2:

 

 

kinda hope she teases ag7 tomorrow for position's anniversary. Like I know it's not coming soon but I just want to feel something

9 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

kinda hope she teases ag7 tomorrow for position's anniversary. Like I know it's not coming soon but I just want to feel something

she posted about the anniversary and i also hoped she'd tease or allude to ag7 in some way, but sadly not :rip:

 

anyway... positions ranking, three years later:

  1. safety net
  2. positions
  3. 34+35
  4. nasty
  5. pov
  6. just like magic
  7. six thirty
  8. love language
  9. worst behavior
  10. obvious
  11. off the table
  12. west side
  13. main thing
  14. motive
  15. test drive
  16. someone like u
  17. my hair
  18. shut up
  19. 34+35 remix
22 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

kinda hope she teases ag7 tomorrow for position's anniversary. Like I know it's not coming soon but I just want to feel something

wtf is ag7? need the my everything 10 anniversary planned with problem choreo recreated 

  • ATRL Moderator

Hold up, there shouldn't be no hold up
There's more love if you follow emotions
Show up, now if you're down to roll up
Meet me on the west side for me :heart:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.